Closed Thread
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does the Waffles method work?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss231
    Then pick a better torrent to do it on
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    Quote Originally Posted by saebrtooth View Post
    cant find "th3p1ac3" on the all seeing google then it should be "ThePlace.bz"
    I know it's ThePlace, but then again THErE'$ N0 $EN5e 0n CONcE@l1nG tr4CkEr'5 N@ME$ l1k3 +h!5, IT mAKE$ L1FE m0r3 Di|=|=1Cul+ FOr 0+HER5 l00K1NG FOr in|=O.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Extraterrestrial (15.07.10) , Instab (07.03.10) , ares (07.03.10)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15

Really can use some honest help please

Well it's come to this. I need someone that has use ratio master 1.90 successfully on Waffles or a method that can currently work.
    I make no beans about it I do need to find a way to cheat on Waffles. All my other accounts like TL, IPT etc I can seed fine. However it's impossible on Waffles. I can have my utorrent on 24/7 for days on torrents that have some leechers and are popular torrents but still not on even 1mb downloaded!

Can Ratio master 1.90 be used successfully if your very careful. I also have ratio Faker and I did at one time 6 or 7 months ago used it on waffles just a little and never got caught but I mean a very little just for like 300mb or so. then I had to go overseas and did not park my account so I lost it and now I just got a invite and I am a member again. I want to be able to download like 1G per day on waffles but I need to find a way that really works. When I read stories on the net they are always conflicting. Now I am not sure if they are conflicting because of kids just fooling around and posting the opposite of another poster just because they think it's cool or what.

I would very much appreciate some help here. I am a generous person and I share my invites with people that are real and help. It's my first time posting here. I do hope someone can give me the real deal when it comes to waffles.

Thank you much
    Paul
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=12494

That's everything you need. Just read the thread carefully.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15

Ratio master

Okay thank you. I have a question I am using ratio master.
    If I understand correctly I first find a torrent with leechers . I then load this torrent into RM. then normally I would use the memory reading in RM correct.
    I put my speeds in and start it. The update time on the bottom of the RM will starting counting back from 30 min when it gets to like 2 or 3 mins I stop it. I now change the speed to 0 Upload and put in my reg down speed.
    I then just let the RM run for some days like that? Thats the part I did not understand will my ratio be changed at this point or after I let the RM run for some days. If I do this then I cannot use my RM for other torrents..

Most of all I just need to know if I am understanding his instructions correctly.

Thank you very much
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=12494

That's everything you need. Just read the thread carefully.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    You appear to have understood everything correctly, but just to make some things clear:

I put my speeds in and start it.
    Your speeds would be 1MB/s upload and your real download.

I then just let the RM run for some days like that? Thats the part I did not understand will my ratio be changed at this point or after I let the RM run for some days.
    Leaving the RM "seeding" (100% done, no upload nor download) won't affect your ratio. And you can run more than one RM instance, just make sure you use the memory reader (or copy the values from the first one) on all of them. The reader also needs to be run every time you (re)start your real client.

Cheers!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Thank you just a question on what your saying here.
    You mean when I get done with the waffles thing and like the next day I go to waffles to download a torrent with my client I need to start up ratio master again with the memory reader even though I am not trying to change my ratio I just to do some more downloading?
    Sorry if I sound like a real noob here.
    Thanks again.
    Paul

. The reader also needs to be run every time you (re)start your real client.

Cheers!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    Quote Originally Posted by paul0004 View Post
    You mean when I get done with the waffles thing and like the next day I go to waffles to download a torrent with my client I need to start up ratio master again with the memory reader even though I am not trying to change my ratio I just to do some more downloading?
    No, I meant that if you have restarted your client (closed and reopened it, rebooted the PC, etc.) you need to run the memory reader again if you want to use the RM.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Ahh ok man you guys are amazing I really appreciate your help.
    Last question when I am using such a high speed 1mb and I am letting it run should I put some value in the stop when uploaded because if I do not and just let it run wild won't it show a ton of Gs downloaded?

the was I have use the RM is if I want 800mb more I just put 800mb set at stop when uploaded. What woud kill me for sure if I screwed up this part and shown a high number of upload on Waffles lol.

Also when I use RM there are 2 places to put your speed one in the first tab and the other in the advance tab do i need to put the speed in both places or just the advance memory reader part.

I hope my question is clear enough.

I fee a bit foolish as question keep coming up but that should do it for me

Again you guys do a great service.
    Thank you
    Paul

No, I meant that if you have restarted your client (closed and reopened it, rebooted the PC, etc.) you need to run the memory reader again if you want to use the RM.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    Quote Originally Posted by paul0004 View Post
    Ahh ok man you guys are amazing I really appreciate your help.
    Last question when I am using such a high speed 1mb and I am letting it run should I put some value in the stop when uploaded because if I do not and just let it run wild won't it show a ton of Gs downloaded?
    No, that's why you're supposed to stop it manually before the first update.

Also when I use RM there are 2 places to put your speed one in the first tab and the other in the advance tab do i need to put the speed in both places or just the advance memory reader part.
    The one in the Advanced tab is the randomizer. If you aren't familiar with the RM, read this tutorial:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=18270
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    right but my question is how do I control how much I want to show as the upload this way? The way I do it now I put in what I want to show right but this was nothing is put in or do I put in the value I want to show on my upload. sorry if I was unclear
    thanks
    Paul

No, that's why you're supposed to stop it manually before the first update.

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    Stop when you have uploaded enough And if you want more, restart the torrent and resume faking, always stopping before the update until you have enough, then proceed with the rest.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss34
    WM works at digitalhive

now at 1.5-2Mb/s (with ratiomaster extender 2000,0,1500,0)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by xpy119 View Post
    WM works at digitalhive

now at 1.5-2Mb/s (with ratiomaster extender 2000,0,1500,0)
    no need for WM on digitalhive. just upload at the speeds you mentioned and that's it
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss207
    Quote Originally Posted by Instab View Post
    no need for WM on digitalhive. just upload at the speeds you mentioned and that's it
    That's the same as ScL

Now if they only had some torrents to cheat on...
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast