+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tool to stop torrent client/nternet if IP has been changed?

Tool to stop torrent client/nternet if IP has been changed?

Well, I'm on What.CD again (second time).

My ISP gives me two VERY different IP ranges (let's say something like 232.154.XXX.XXX and 73.23.XXX.XXX) but I can't "choose" with which range to stay (cable, I have to force change by changing router MAC, but I always get the same address from each range, that's to say, I always get 232.154.23.45 and never could get, say, 232.154.54.243)

The first range is banned from What toolbox, and I'd want to always use the second one as if they got me on the first one I'm gonna get banned again. This time I am gonna go 100% legit, as I have already ripped a total of very rare (only sold in my country) ~60CDs in V0, V2, Flac, CBR320 (~240 torrents in total), and I don't want to lose all the job (I've spent 5 whole evenings especially to get FLAC/100%/Log/Cue torrents).

So, I wanted to ask if there is any tool/program/option to STOP all torrent traffic (or even the whole access to internet) if my IP changes from 73. range to the 232. one. I'm using uTorent 2.0 and Windows 7 64-bit if it helps.
    Last edited by nperversion; 22.02.10 at 19:23.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread