+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Al Jazeera English: Israel: Peace talks to resume soon

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079

Al Jazeera English: Israel: Peace talks to resume soon

Sounds like it's a ploy if you ask me and read mine and slik's post ( especially his) from all the other News posts that have been made so as to appease and make things look like their finally coming to some sort of agreement for peace.
    Let's wait and find out shall we...??

In the meantime, dinner calls and the news is waiting for you...

The Israeli prime minister has said he expects peace talks with the Palestinians, which have been stalled for more than a year, to resume in the coming weeks.
    Like I say above, a ploy perhaps to make it look like the Israeli's want to help make peace ( unlikely that they even care for it ). Considering the economic and military clout that some of their allies have, this kind of move is most likely meant to appease the critics of Israel.

......Without providing details, Netanyahu suggested that the United States had a hand in the breakthrough.
    and I 'm sure they did...most likely a hand that has a corruptive-factor in the process of 'invented peace'.

Secrecy abounds, if you ask me.
    Here's a good definition of the secrecy of some ( in particular the US) of Israel's allies that may have had a hand in the making of this in secret, I strongly believe.

secret ; adjective
    designed or working to escape notice, knowledge, or observation
    Get it??

....."I hope that if there is willingness on the Palestinian side to build peace, to conduct negotiations to reach a peace accord, we will see a resumption of the peace process in the coming weeks,"
    Again, throughout the entire article, there is not a mention made of any of the Arab States involvement. Tthe Palestinians are the only Arabs mentioned in this article.
    The other Arab states must have been bought off, ....

"Certainly there's nothing of a tangible, actual nature that seems to be happening on the ground at the moment that would give any calls for such optimism.
    That has got to be the understatement of this entire article.

Talks came to an abrupt halt when Israel invaded the Gaza Strip in December 2008 in a brief but very deadly war.

The four-day conference in Herzliya that started on Sunday was attended mainly by Israeli officials to discuss politics and the state of the Israeli nation.
    Read that emboldened type again, if you missed it.
    I embolded it for a reason to have you, the reader, think on that statement and the due process for the future of Israel in relation to it's relationship to Palestine and Gaza.
    It is well known that Israeli soldiers are ordered by their own military commanders, in conjunction with destruction programs to literally, and I mean, literally destroy the homes of Gazans even while the Gazans inhabit their homes while having dinner.
    That is not an exaggeration, either.

Here's an example available on YT:

Listen very careful at around the 1:20 time mark.

oNe final note:

The annual conference has gained a reputation over the years as a platform for announcement of new Israeli policies
    uh, huh.....
    Oh, ya. I believe that all right.

Here's the link:

Last edited by SealLion; 06.02.10 at 02:24.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (08.02.10) , slikrapid (06.02.10)

+ Reply to Thread