Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Private tracker spies!!??

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss135
    I believe the best method is just unique usernames for this forum and all should be fine.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

I hope they do,
    ....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...

Try all they want, we still win.

and it just makes it that much more enjoyable to cheat since they pretty much have access to everything we say and do...you would think they would at least be good at catching us...they are just as good at what they are doing...as the "war on drugs" is good at stopping illegal drug trading...

Stay Classy Mods
    Last edited by LegitCheater; 26.12.09 at 04:45.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    As much as one wuld like to have their cake and eat it. You cant have fast expansion without letting in some through the cracks.

Even if SBI were to implement invitation only then it would be restricted to a small dna pool. For its usual that friends have like minded friends. Its better to have a broad spectrum of people with different thorts and minds.

No computer script no matter how advanced will be able to automatically filter out who is a tracker site agent or legit SBI contributor for we are looking between the lines at intention. This job of filtering squarely lies within the realms of the hard working lvl headed moderators. There is no other way.

I remember years back when I was playing an mmorpg the GMs decided to do something really stupid and make an event called Wild West where each player was to report on other players if they were hacking. If they reported a valid hacker the reporters would get cash for spending in the game's Item Mall. So a lot of yahoos started pking and ksing other players until they were satisfied in their opinion that you weren't a hacker and I tell ya, I didnt hack then but I do hack (most) my games now.

It just created so much ill-will towards each player that the rise in complaints on the forums was so much their was a visible reduction in the numbers of people playing. There was just an air of “This is Shit” (sorry MJ Im not parodying you, Im a fan :) ) We dont wanna go that road of witch hunting.

this is so funny man I just have to use it just once
    ....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\......./ .._.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\
    in the context of humour not above topic
    Thanks

i think it would be a bad idea to make this community more private...that will mean there will be less amount of people having access to quality cheating clients...which as a result will cut the membership to all the private sites...

imagine what the size of what.cd would be if all cheater left?! there would be like 100 people with seeboxes seeding among each other...

i think by keeping this community open, we are indirectly giving more traffic to these private torrent sites...more traffic = more donations, etc.

most of these sites would not exist without us.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitCheater View Post
    i think by keeping this community open, we are indirectly giving more traffic to these private torrent sites...more traffic = more donations, etc.

most of these sites would not exist without us.
    LegitCheater, have you ever tried to run for a Gov office? Im sure you'll do well there
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuzemaster
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss303
    ... I disagree with most of what you just said LegitCheater...

What.CD has like 112k people, I could safely say that at least 100k of them don't cheat. Mass distribution of such cheating tools would drown 90% of private trackers, and destroy the speeds and content of the other 10%. Haha, the anti-piracy organisations should somehow educate piraters on how to cheat ratio xD

And you underestimate the amount of people with seedboxes. I'm thinking at least 5k people have one on What. And them theres another huge portion with amazing home connections.

Also, more traffic =/= more donations. If you wanted to donate, you could use that money and get yourself a seedbox, and then you wouldnt actually need to cheat. If I were to donate, I'd donate to a tracker I like, which probably wouldnt be one where the speeds, content were bad.

tl;dr - if the amazing tools we use to cheat ratio were spread to alot of people, trackers would slowly die.

/rant
    Last edited by GotIt; 26.12.09 at 11:03.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1761
    [FONT="Century Gothic"]I have 2 spies locked in my basemant,plus the what.cd admin in the pickles jar so for now whe are safe...still i have the cheese mouse trap on for Melvin Miauw Miauw but sooner or later it will be mine also

SB-I members ? why you worry so much abouts spies ? just make accounts with different id that you have here and stay off that trap with ssl,you could use also AOL for changing the Ip...so don't worry..moust of the spies will be in my basement sooner or later
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (28.12.09)

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39512
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitCheater View Post
    i think it would be a bad idea to make this community more private...
    A lot of our users thought the same, too - that's why our registrations are currently open and the board isn't invite-only.
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=11999
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss135
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    [FONT="Century Gothic"]I have 2 spies locked in my basemant,plus the what.cd admin in the pickles jar so for now whe are safe...still i have the cheese mouse trap on for Melvin Miauw Miauw but sooner or later it will be mine also

SB-I members ? why you worry so much abouts spies ? just make accounts with different id that you have here and stay off that trap with ssl,you could use also AOL for changing the Ip...so don't worry..moust of the spies will be in my basement sooner or later
    ahahah so funny, I agree with you on the using diff IDs, but I also think that having private tools for certain members is also a good idea so some tools always remain undetected, but of course then there will be leakers and crackers like seba.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39512
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCheat View Post
    of course then there will be leakers and crackers like seba.
    seba isn't a cracker
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss135
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    seba isn't a cracker
    oh no? I thought he cracked those shu mods with the password protection and stuff, guess im wrong :) Im gonna get started on my own admin pickle jar collection too now. DarkSaibot inspired me.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39512
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCheat View Post
    oh no? I thought he cracked those shu mods with the password protection and stuff, guess im wrong :)
    He probably got the hacked file you need to get full access and hex-edited it. All "hacked/cracked" things you can find on his blog are someone else's work or don't even have restrictions ("SB-I login hacked"? We removed the login system months ago ).
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss74
    if you make an account on private trackers with different id and use a different username then you will be safe .
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuzemaster
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss303
    Not really?

Sure you should have a different username, and email, but a different ip is probably more important.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss83
    not unless you have been IP banned from a Private tracker^

I know I've done it on....IP Torrents,BIT-HDTV
    Last edited by Balraj; 28.12.09 at 21:45.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123