+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it dangerous to fake UL connected to 0 peers?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11

Is it dangerous to fake UL connected to 0 peers?

Hello,

Being a previous NRPG RM Cheater for quite sometime now. Its great to have found such a nice community.
    I have a quick question as I am fairly new to all this. Alot of the time with NRPG I just use to fake upload many different scene torrents without actually having the file to seed. Just would like to clear things up. So do I download the torrent, open it with Shu mod and in add torrent settings deselect all the files and click start. It then starts to fake upload but one thing I am worried about is its not connecting to any peers due to the fact I have not downloaded any files lol. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39512
    First of all, drop the NRPG and use the vanilla RM. It's fixed several bugs that made it detectable.

Secondly, to keep it short, yes - it is dangerous to fake on torrents with 0 peers. You may not get banned right away, but it's a stupid thing to do.

Finally, the Extreme Mod has a function to only start faking after you have a certain % of the file, you may find that useful.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

abookhalil (26.12.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    I wouldn't dare do it on a torrent with 0 peers what I meant was say for eg. 0(100) 100 peers in the swarm just connected to none?

Also when you say "function to only start faking after you have a certain % of the file" This sounds awesome but is there a way with shu to stop any real downloading bandwidth from happening?, and just have the fake DL going? Thanks for your fast reply!!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39512
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0stKillA View Post
    I wouldn't dare do it on a torrent with 0 peers what I meant was say for eg. 0(100) 100 peers in the swarm just connected to none?
    Sounds good. Just make sure they aren't partial seeders.

Also when you say "function to only start faking after you have a certain % of the file" This sounds awesome but is there a way with shu to stop any real downloading bandwidth from happening?, and just have the fake DL going? Thanks for your fast reply!!
    You can't fake download, use the RatioMaster for that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss207
    That's okay as long as they're active.

is there a way with shu to stop any real downloading bandwidth from happening?, and just have the fake DL going?
    Sorry, you can't. That's the only thing I don't like about shu/extreme mod.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread