+ Reply to Thread

Thread: K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Full

K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Full

The best codec for your PC

About the K-Lite Codec Pack
    K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of VFW/ACM codecs, DirectShow filters and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for encoding and decoding (playing) audio and video formats. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular audio and video formats and even several less common formats.

The K-Lite Codec Pack has a couple of major advantages compared to other codec packs:

It it always very up-to-date with the newest and/or best components.
    All components have been carefully selected. It is not just a random bunch of stuff thrown together.
    It is very user-friendly and easy to use.
    The installation is fully customizable, meaning that you are able to only install those components that you really want.
    For some formats a choice can be made during installation between different filters. This allows you to tweak the pack to your own specific needs and preferences.
    Uninstallation removes everything that was installed by the pack. Including all registry keys.
    It is extremely easy to make a fully customized unattended installation with the integrated wizard.
    It has been very well tested. The pack doesn't contain any conflicting or buggy codecs.
    It tries to avoid potential conflicts with other codecs already installed on your computer.
    The pack is able to detect broken codecs and filters on your system, and helps you to removes them.
    It is a very complete package, containing everything you need to play your movies.
    This pack has a huge user base. This means that problems are found and resolved quickly.
    There are different packages. From small to extra-large.
    Suitable for both novice and expert users.

Changelogs for K-lite Codec Pack Full

Updated Media Player Classic [version 6.4.9.0+ | Mod by Casimir666 v1.0.9.0]
    Updated ffdshow to revision 1371
    Updated Xvid to version 1.1.3
    Added MainConcept MPEG decoder [version 1.0.0.78]. This will be used only for decoding MPEG-1.
    Updated Codec Tweak Tool
    Lots of small changes and improvements

Download

Another link

Download
    Last edited by Rebound; 27.07.07 at 11:32. Reason: information
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze 4.3.0.5_B01 SB-Innovation Hack
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss156
    i currently have this installed and it is great. i don't have to worry about any media file not playin on my system. only thing missing is Quicktime support, but there is always QT Lite.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A-Day View Post
    i currently have this installed and it is great. i don't have to worry about any media file not playin on my system. only thing missing is Quicktime support, but there is always QT Lite.

you will see it here now wait for it
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss77
    hey, i use "fddshow-codec pack" and find its great ...
    install an VLC Player + fddshow and u'll need nothing any more :) its proof by many people . so try it
    Thanks

P2P Client
    shitorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss220
    Quote Originally Posted by memphis View Post
    hey, i use "fddshow-codec pack" and find its great ...
    install an VLC Player + fddshow and u'll need nothing any more :) its proof by many people . so try it
    ffdshow sux with high quality content medias (HD-DVD, BlueRay rips) also vlc player for only mid-slow computers.

Here is the sentence a codec pack must have and the reason should be this for you to use this codec pack.

primary design goals is to play as much as possible with as little as possible
    http://www.cccp-project.net/
    Thanks

whatswrong
    i use sld codec pack 2.2 and it works fine for me

but i'll try this one and tell you

thanks

ready123go
    yeah been stuck on vlc, has worked well for me .. will give the k a go.

Ratpenat
    It looks better than the one I've now (Codec Pack All in 1 v6.0.3.0).

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread