+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Al Jazeera English: VIDEO: Has Obama brought change to the US?

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079

Al Jazeera English: VIDEO: Has Obama brought change to the US?

yOU be the judge....but I think it's only applicable to those here who are from the States, yes??

In my personal opinion, I don;'t think that it's applicable to non US citizens. We don't live there.

But I also think that outsiders can look and make thier own decisions based on other evidences from outside sources and on thier own objective opinions.

The video talks about torture (waterboarding, etc...), crime, war, thier intelligence organization breaking laws,, closing prison camps in Cuba (yet the one in Afghanistan is secret and open. Read my other article on the other prison camp located in Afghanistan. ) ...basically the whole gamut .

t has been almost a year since Barack Obama was elected US president, so has change really come to America?

Since he came to power, it has been the mission of Fault Lines to look beyond the rhetoric to reveal what is really driving the big stories of the day.

Anyways...the video is only about 12 mins. long.

enjoy the show, folks.

Pay some attention when the journalist is asking one of the politicians there provoking a black ops sabotage with a gas crisis ... . I believe this occurs at the 1 min. time mark.
    Last edited by SealLion; 04.11.09 at 05:35.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (06.11.09)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    but I think it's only applicable to those here who are from the States, yes??
    not really, since usa is playing the role of the worlds sheriff, meaning they have some say on everything in the world, including our countries too, therefore its of our interest too - not to mention that events in the usa can be a rough guideline of what's gonna happen in other countries as well or at least have an influence on them (directly or indirectly)

here's part 2, more economically oriented:

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5vjpAxHW1E
    so to answer the 'question' from the threads topic: not really, obama didn't make any substantial change, he may be a new face on the scene, but he is continuing the politics of his predecessors further driving the stake through the usa citizen's (middle/lower class) bodies & keeping the military operations active throughout the world with no apparent intention of stopping any of these activities - he uses sweet talk (as every politician does), but the actions & reality proves that these are (as expected) lies & manipulations that serve some completely different interests (of those organizations that really chose him for the position he obtains at the moment)
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (07.11.09)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    I think that your correct with respect to the current government there not really changing much in the way of military operations in other countries.

There's much influence towards that. Take for example the Project for the New American Century ( I believe that's what it is called)

It's common knowledge that, that organization has a lot of influence even with a change in government there.

Even that organization is heavily controlled by outside influences. A puppet of sorts.

It's not just that organization, there are also strong influential groups that have an agenda of thier own making which shares ties to others as well.

And that is the Israeli expatriate/ Pro-Israeli lobby. The Christian far-right are there friends. They are led to believe that if Israel is successful against the Muslim infidels, then all will be holy and good.
    That's just a cover for it.

Religion is only a pretext.

Also, I guess it doesn't really matter who's in charge of government. Just as long as an external agenda is brought to fruition, yes??

That goes not just for that country's government.
    There's others too.
    Remember the story (from Wikileaks) on the secret parallel government in Bulgaria?

.....and that's just one example of one being controlled by another regardless of who was in government.

Russia is another. Who's controlling whom there??

Is the President in charge or is the former president (now prime minister) in charge??

IT's obvious that Putin still has the last word there. Even if he did nominate his own protege.

North America has it's own controllers too.
    It's just that it's a lot more subtle.
    It's not really made known to the masses.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (07.11.09)

+ Reply to Thread