+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Al Jazeera English: Israel 'cutting Palestinian water'

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079

Al Jazeera English: Israel 'cutting Palestinian water'

Amnesty International states that Israel is drying up the villiages and towns populated by Palestinians.

Check it out:

Israel is denying Palestinians adequate access to clean, safe water while allowing almost unlimited supplies to Israeli settlers in the occupied West Bank, human rights group Amnesty International has said......."Swimming pools, well-watered lawns and large irrigated farms in Israeli settlements... stand in stark contrast next to Palestinian villages.......Amnesty said between 180,000 and 200,000 Palestinians in West Bank rural communities have no access to running water, while taps in other areas often run dry.
    Sad, eh??

That's not the only problem. Here's a little bit more of other problems. Work projects for sanitation efforts:

......In the Gaza Strip, several repair works were under way to improve sanitation before the Israeli blockade was imposed in 2007.

But the projects have been on hold under the siege, as Israel is preventing repair materials from coming into the Strip.....
    Punishment is what I call it.
    Prejudice is also on the roll-call.

Like I've mentioned before. I strongly believe that this is abuse.

Neglect comes next.

Neglect in the form of other world governments that are either not wanting to upset some political maneuvering orchestrated by strong lobby/influential groups in other countries.

Not just in countries that hold much influence globally, but also in my own country.

even here, I hear no condemnation by my country's government to either speak with the Israeli ambassador or to make a diplomatic complaint to Israel.

Some groups hold a lot of political sway. This is true.

Somewhere in all of this, we as a human race, have forgotten some lessons learned in the past.

Either in the past,...... or are just plain stupid and ignorant to realize what we, as a species, do unto ourselves.

Next to love and greed for money, hate is another bad virus.

Here's the link:

Last edited by SealLion; 29.10.09 at 05:24.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (29.10.09)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Like I've mentioned before. I strongly believe that this is abuse.
    you said it, SealLion

Neglect in the form of other world governments that are either not wanting to upset some political maneuvering orchestrated by strong lobby/influential groups in other countries.

even here, I hear no condemnation by my country's government to either speak with the Israeli ambassador or to make a diplomatic complaint to Israel.
    correct, no one wants to make waves, cause the opponent is not to be trifled with, if you try to publicly or officially complain or accuse, you'll be labeled (or rather mislabeled) as an anti-semite and then you're in trouble

as we discussed earlier, the israeli power/connections/infiltration is of a quite large scale, obviously/significantly disproportional to their population percentage within the worlds population

also, seems like their religious beliefs (according to Talmud - their holy book, like the Bible) teaches that other humans (non-jews) are in fact animals, a lower life-form (aka gentiles - maybe you noticed the term in hollywood movies from time to time) and that crimes against lower life-forms aren't considered as a bad thing

According to Dilling, the Talmud is founded on the assumption of Jewish superiority.

"The non-Jew ranks as an animal, has no property rights and no legal rights under any code whatever... "Milk the Gentile" is the Talmudic rule but don't get caught in such a way as to jeopardize Jewish interests. Summarized, Talmudism is the quintessence of distilled hatred and discrimination, without cause, against non-Jews."

this might somewhat explain (but not justify) their behavior towards the palestinians

btw, maybe you didn't know, but recently (posted here in the german news section) israel ordered two german military ships with some sort of top anti-radar equipment to be produced/assembled in germany worth over 100 Million $...and the best part is... they want to get them free of charge! ie. want that the german government pays for it

edit:
    afaik they gave no specific reason, just expressed their expectations
    Last edited by slikrapid; 30.10.09 at 00:35.
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    what is the stated reason for Israel to get this equipment for free??
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread