Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7979

Forza Motorsport 3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td_E_39Yn8g]YouTube - Forza Motorsports 3 Intro Trailer [HD][/ame]

Platforms: Xbox 360
    Release Date: October 27, 2009
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Mihai (13.09.09) , alpacino (13.09.09)

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2071
    This game has perfect cars, is very well designed an engineered, but it's not my type of racing game. Mostly because it's too customizable and is aimed for the automobile aficionado, who likes to customize parts, engine, performance etc. My racing game type is more like the easier one, where you just accelerate, make curves and brake, like NFS series, Outrun or Burnout.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

1.the name sounds awkward
    2.the trailer doesn't show anything cool except the graphics which I have to say are pretty cool
    3.Game developers don't seem to understand that these days gameplay matters more than graphics...take for example Section 8..a big fail.Crysis was 10 times moaar better.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Extreme Mod SB-I
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    Quote Originally Posted by alpacino View Post
    This game has perfect cars, is very well designed an engineered, but it's not my type of racing game. Mostly because it's too customizable and is aimed for the automobile aficionado, who likes to customize parts, engine, performance etc. My racing game type is more like the easier one, where you just accelerate, make curves and brake, like NFS series, Outrun or Burnout.
    Haha yeah its more of a simulator. Its much more enjoyable to play with a racing wheel. Lots of things you can do but when I'm not in the mood I play Project Gotham Racing (PGR) which is 'arcade-like' but not too much (like NFS). Of course when I want to let off some steam I play Burnout !
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread