+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Private Tracker News - Sparvar, TTi, iTN and MMA-Tracker Updates

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539

Private Tracker News - Sparvar, TTi, iTN and MMA-Tracker Updates

More news from the private tracker scene, this time relating to four sites - Sparvar, MMA-Tracker, iTN and TTi. Rather than posting four different articles, we thought it best to quickly update our readers through a single post. First, the best news of them all; MMA-Tracker, one of the best sites around for mixed martial arts, is open for signup. Meanwhile Sparvar, the full DVD tracker, has updated their online invite application form - it now allows profile proof from several additional sites. In other news 'The Internationals' (TTi), has clamped down on invite trading. We have some bad news as well - InspireThe.Net, a ratio free general tracker, has shut down for good. For a detailed description on the news stories, continue reading.
    FILEnetworks Blog: Private Tracker News - Sparvar, TTi, iTN and MMA-Tracker Updates
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

anonftw (25.08.09)

First I felt happy kuz of iTN but now I feel kinda strange.I don't think we should take joy in the death of any tracker regardless how bad or good it was.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    I don't think we should take joy in the death of any tracker regardless how bad or good it was.
    Yes, of course.

Anyway, they aren't the first nor the last. New trackers seem to come and go these days.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss110
    I highly recommend MMA-Tracker for all combat enthusiasts, is the best bar none.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread