+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers

Where's emp recruiting these days? Only on red and ab? They removed the thread on ggn in December and I thought they'll start a new thread but no sign of that yet.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Looks like ANT and NEB official invites are now gone from AR.
    Just my luck....
    Thanks

Do you know of an alternative to r/Invites? I'm looking for HHClub invite but Chinese people are a bit strict about it. Hard to find anyone willing to share their invite on Chinese trackers.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thDimension View Post
    Hard to find anyone willing to share their invite on Chinese trackers.
    Then I doubt you'd find one on an /r/invites clone, doubly so if it plays by the same rules (i.e. no-movement list ). I'd look at invite forums on international trackers you're a member of, especially if there's a catch-all giveaway thread for offering trackers that don't recruit.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Then I doubt you'd find one on an /r/invites clone, doubly so if it plays by the same rules (i.e. no-movement list ). I'd look at invite forums on international trackers you're a member of, especially if there's a catch-all giveaway thread for offering trackers that don't recruit.
    Thanks for the reply, anon. But it's not in the NML. Nothing like that. It's the same with other higher tier Chinese trackers like CHDBits, M-Team, SSD (SpringSunday), HDChina etc. They are hard to come by. On the other hand, the Western trackers are also strict about requesting invite. Maybe there are a few places I missed that allow it. That's why I'm asking. It sucks that r/Invites gone private. It was a good and legit place I think.

BTW, there was an official recruitment thread on GPW but it has been suspended and the OP ignores further PMs. Same with Pter's thread. It seems I'm not lucky these days. :/
    At least I can find many HHWEB releases on Pter. That's something.
    Last edited by 5thDimension; 02.04.24 at 06:33.
    Thanks

I had old accounts on mteam,chd that are now pruned and these are not that hard to come by you can just "donate" and get a invite, so if you really need it. The reason why you won't see many invites is that chinese trackers have this bullshit like ipt but worse where if you don't donate, you can't send invites on few sites.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    I had old accounts on mteam,chd that are now pruned and these are not that hard to come by you can just "donate" and get a invite, so if you really need it. The reason why you won't see many invites is that chinese trackers have this bullshit like ipt but worse where if you don't donate, you can't send invites on few sites.
    Thanks for the heads up, sigduwksnsksis9283. Sounds like pay to watch. So what's the point of pirating them then?

I got my invites either through Western recruitment threads or from people who offered their invites in various Western trackers or just caught an open signup day.
    Last edited by 5thDimension; 03.04.24 at 16:11.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss67
    Has AB stopped recruiting at EMP? I applied for an invite, but the recruiter hasn't seen my dm yet.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 5thDimension View Post
    I'm looking for HHClub invite but Chinese people are a bit strict about it. Hard to find anyone willing to share their invite on Chinese trackers.
    Just gave up. The chinese are very stingy people.
    Thanks

Does anyone know if there's a way to join CGPersia via CGPeers?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 0/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Is it possible to register at MAM using VPN with an invite? The interview route always forbids the use of VPNs, but I was able to join OPS with a VPN using the invite route. Not sure what the rules for MAM are on this. I need audiobooks and I think MAM is the only place that has a good collection.

Not using a VPN is just weird, why trust the devs not to backstab each other and leak the db etc.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss67
    Quote Originally Posted by memories View Post
    Is it possible to register at MAM using VPN with an invite? The interview route always forbids the use of VPNs, but I was able to join OPS with a VPN using the invite route. Not sure what the rules for MAM are on this. I need audiobooks and I think MAM is the only place that has a good collection.

Not using a VPN is just weird, why trust the devs not to backstab each other and leak the db etc.
    AFAIK you need to get the vpn whitelisted before you can use it.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

5thDimension (14.04.24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950