+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1361

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers

  1. #1321
    Can someone share ss of BHD official invites forums ?
    Last edited by YoHaBiBi; 26.06.22 at 19:17.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  2. #1322
    Quote Originally Posted by rged View Post
    Attachment 21319
    this is what it looked like less than a month ago

    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    Last edited by Kas; 26.06.22 at 22:21.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  3. #1323
    Unregistered
    Aside from RED, what are some short pathways to get into AB?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

  4. #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aside from RED, what are some short pathways to get into AB?
    Are you saying that the RED pathway is short? That's funny.
    There's GGn -> AB which is 3 months, but you have to be an EG. Shouldn't be a problem if you have a terabyte of space that you can spare of if you have games that you can upload.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  5. #1325
    Quote Originally Posted by rged View Post
    Attachment 21319
    this is what it looked like less than a month ago
    Not sure what happened there. Screen from yesterday:
    https://files.catbox.moe/b87rgr.png
    Last edited by rged; 30.06.22 at 10:30.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  6. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by rged View Post
    Not sure what happened there. Screen from yesterday:
    https://files.catbox.moe/b87rgr.png
    Did RED removed Bib recruitment?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  7. #1327
    Quote Originally Posted by rged View Post
    Are you saying that the RED pathway is short? That's funny.
    There's GGn -> AB which is 3 months, but you have to be an EG. Shouldn't be a problem if you have a terabyte of space that you can spare of if you have games that you can upload.
    Getting into GGn takes at least 4 months if you're not already in GGn.

    MAM -> OPS 1 month
    OPS -> GGn 3 months and Elite

    You'll also need to upload 100GB and 50 torrents for Elite in OPS.
    Last edited by dorarr; 30.06.22 at 18:17.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  8. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by dorarr View Post
    Getting into GGn takes at least 4 months if you're not already in GGn.

    MAM -> OPS 1 month
    OPS -> GGn 3 months and Elite

    You'll also need to upload 100GB and 50 torrents for Elite in OPS.
    A little tip to anyone who want to get into RED and scared/lazy to take an interview, it?s also very easy to rank up in RED when you have OPS coz you can crosspost. It takes Atleast 5 months.

    MAM -> OPS 1 month
    OPS -> GGn 3 months and Elite
    GGn -> RED 1 month (pro gamer).
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  9. #1329
    now that baconbits is dead, is there any way to get into BiB? From the ss above there's no BiB recruitment in RED though
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  10. #1330
    no one has blutopia invite forum ss? please share
    Last edited by YoHaBiBi; 02.07.22 at 05:55.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  11. #1331
    Quote Originally Posted by YoHaBiBi View Post
    no one has blutopia invite forum ss? please share
    52B45156-ED35-4B84-A20A-72658BD0DD5B.jpeg

    Closed means topic closed not the recruitment, though UHDbits is suspended by the original poster.
    Last edited by v@nz; 02.07.22 at 15:36.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  12. #1332
    Unregistered
    Thanks for the info re: getting into AB. I had only really seen people saying "join RED if you want AB" so I didn't know of any alternatives.
    So, it looks like a shorter path time-wise would be:
    MAM -> OPS (1mo)
    OPS -> GGn (3mo+Elite)
    GGn -> AB (3mo+pro gamer)
    for a total minimum of 7 months. It also looks like OPS has interviews, but if it's anything like RED it'll be faster to go the MAM route.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

  13. #1333
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MAM -> OPS (1mo)
    It seems that the OPS recruitment thread on MAM requires at least 3 months on MAM and 6 months of private tracker experience, so the OPS interview would be a better bet for a beginner.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

  14. #1334
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It seems that the OPS recruitment thread on MAM requires at least 3 months on MAM and 6 months of private tracker experience, so the OPS interview would be a better bet for a beginner.
    The OPS recruitment thread hasnt been updated since 2021-05-05. There is no account length requirement to join OPS from MAM. You just need to be Power User on MAM which takes 1 month.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  15. #1335
    Please someone share Orpheus Official Invite section screenshot
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •