Closed Thread
Page 80 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1553

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I suggest making do with the more accessible alternatives, and remember torrents aren't the only way to get movies.
    I would love to hear where else I could find some rare Soap, (MTV) Reality TVs, drama series from 90s & 2000s. My main focus was actually TV Series and BTN naturally. I've checked CinemaZ, PHD, SDBits, CRT, RF, TVV alongside BLU, UHD. TVV was the best one, so far, for finding raw DVDs & Blurays or good WEB-DLs, at least. But I couldn't find some series, even in the Usenet, such as Instant Star, Laguna Beach DVDs, Once & Again DVDs, The City etc. Whenever I came across to a rare release that I'm looking for, the release group name was always either BTN, LAZY, TEPES, HANDJOB, TrollHD or alfaHD... And their original source is BTN, PTP, MTV etc. Some releases of these groups had been spread among trackers such as PHD, AR, BLU, FL, BHD (not joined), UHD and even PTer.club. On the other hand, trying to request them whether in the trackers or forums like Snahp not brings best results, all the time. So this is why I started to this journey. I'm aware of that this is a long shot. So be it. I don't have rush anyway.
    Last edited by 5thDimension; 01.12.21 at 16:24.
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (01.04.22)

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thDimension View Post
    I would love to hear where else I could find some rare Soap, (MTV) Reality TVs, drama series from 90s & 2000s. My main focus was actually TV Series and BTN naturally. I've checked CinemaZ, PHD, SDBits, CRT, RF, TVV alongside BLU, UHD. TVV was the best one, so far, for finding raw DVDs & Blurays or good WEB-DLs, at least. But I couldn't find some series, even in the Usenet, such as Instant Star, Laguna Beach DVDs, Once & Again DVDs, The City etc. Whenever I came across to a rare release that I'm looking for, the release group name was always either BTN, LAZY, TEPES, HANDJOB, TrollHD or alfaHD... And their original source is BTN, PTP, MTV etc. Some releases of these groups had been spread among trackers such as PHD, AR, BLU, FL, BHD (not joined), UHD and even PTer.club. On the other hand, trying to request them whether in the trackers or forums like Snahp not brings best results, all the time. So this is why I started to this journey. I'm aware of that this is a long shot. So be it. I don't have rush anyway.
    yes rare tv Soap, BTN, PTP is very rare trackers in the world but (not join)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    I would love to hear where else I could find some rare Soap, (MTV) Reality TVs, drama series from 90s & 2000s. My main focus was actually TV Series and BTN naturally. I've checked CinemaZ, PHD, SDBits, CRT, RF, TVV alongside BLU, UHD. TVV was the best one, so far, for finding raw DVDs & Blurays or good WEB-DLs, at least. But I couldn't find some series, even in the Usenet, such as Instant Star, Laguna Beach DVDs, Once & Again DVDs, The City etc.
    TV-V would be great for reality shows, if it weren't for the fact they're explicitly disallowed. TvT and BMTV had a good catalog... had. The other dedicated TV trackers (MTV, NBL, Shazbat) can't hold a candle to BTN, as much as I'd like otherwise.

For this sort of stuff, there isn't a single resource I can point at and say "here's your solution". I recommend the archives on the IPT-FL-TL trifecta, "alternative" general trackers like Zamunda, TB, nCore, LM, PTM and FunFile, the request section on RevTT and TL, eMule, IRC, dedicated forums and subreddits for those shows; roughly in that order. All of this in addition to RuTracker, which I'm sure you've checked already. Oh, and if you're willing to surf through fakes and unseeded torrents, filelisting.com, bt4g.org and btmirror.me have some of the stuff you mentioned...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (01.04.22) , 5thDimension (17.01.22) , snowsy1173 (03.12.21)

Thanks for all your efforts @anon. With all due respect, the lossy releases that I could find other than the actual sources wouldn't satisfy me anyway. This is why I'm bothering to go down to the Zion.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    This is why I'm bothering to go down to the Zion.
    In that case, best of luck with the trip, Neo
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

5thDimension (03.12.21)

May I know the requirement to join PTP from iTS? How much upload, and is there any time requirement (like one year)?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by Panettone View Post
    May I know the requirement to join PTP from iTS? How much upload, and is there any time requirement (like one year)?
    This is the latest update.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    Still recruiting, but perhaps due to abuse, the standards have become more stringent and ambiguous: 100 uploads is no longer sufficient; you need to make a big enough contribution to iTS. It's unclear how big is enough. maybe join group Q0S to publish lots own encoding.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    only ones applying before Mar. 7 got invite via 25T alone; later apps on it alone appeared all be rejected, as the abuse ways had spread: https://i.imgur.com/YTjreI4.png
    Reqs became 100 uploads plus big contributions long before. and 100 upload take only less than 2 dedicated days with various upload scripts and seedbox, far more guys met the reqs than musicalmind wanted to recruit, so unsurprising reqs further increased. only get harder year by year
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (01.04.22)

Unregistered
    any screens of complete list of official recruitments in ITS? tps info seems outdated

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Quote Originally Posted by Panettone View Post
    Lastest Update for Join PTP ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    hey folks, does xThor have official recruitment in any tracker? TIA
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 11/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss29
    Any idea how to get on a good tracker for Spanish movies / general?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utrorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Quote Originally Posted by mikxx View Post
    Any idea how to get on a good tracker for Spanish movies / general?
    Join IPT or AlphaRatio

Quote Originally Posted by portt View Post
    hey folks, does xThor have official recruitment in any tracker? TIA
    Official Recruitment not available any trackers ...... invite points system is disabled ?
    Last edited by anon; 11.12.21 at 22:07. Reason: Please use the Edit button instead of submitting multiple posts
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 11/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss29
    Quote Originally Posted by snowsy1173 View Post
    Join IPT or AlphaRatio
    I'm on IPT. Where do they have a Spanish section? I must be blind
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts