Page 77 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1553

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    only ones applying before Mar. 7 got invite via 25T alone; later apps on it alone appeared all be rejected, as the abuse ways had spread: https://i.imgur.com/YTjreI4.png
    I can't believe this sort of requirements led to perverse incentives and people gaming the system.

By the way, I was using a similar tactic as early as 2009 with a combination of fake torrents (made via `fsutil file createnew', although I would use Sysinternals Contig today) and RatioMaster usage from all parties involved. If you think about it, it was actually nicer since no one wasted bandwidth redownloading data they didn't need, they only pretended to And it got me to Power User on PTP!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (01.04.22) , JohnareyouOK (18.11.21) , portt (20.10.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    hey guys does AR forum still offer BHD and AB invite?
    and does AB still offer PTP invite?
    Last edited by portt; 20.10.21 at 21:08.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by portt View Post
    does AB still offer PTP invite?
    Nope, its removed from all sites except ITS
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (01.04.22) , portt (21.10.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    Nope, its removed from all sites except ITS
    what are the requirements to join PTP from iTS, may i ask? TIA
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Check the previous page of this thread.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

portt (26.10.21)

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss39
    hey guys does AR forum still offer BHD and AB invite?
    yes it does
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (01.04.22) , portt (25.10.21)

A friend of my friend got banned right after donating to PTP lol. He had been a member there for almost 3 years. Stories like this and Anon's comments make me want to go back to Usenet but it is the retention of private trackers that keeps pulling me towards it.
    Last edited by exalt; 22.10.21 at 15:02.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    As long as you have a good provider and indexer, Usenet has great (> 10 years) retention and excellent speeds. That's the attractive. Of course, not everything gets posted to newsgroups, and unlike with torrents, there are very few specialized sites.

Anyway, what was the stated reason for the ban? It obviously wasn't inactivity, and to be fair they specifically mention donating does not exempt you from the rules.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (01.04.22)

Quote Originally Posted by exalt View Post
    A friend of my friend got banned right after donating to PTP lol. He had been a member there for almost 3 years. Stories like this and Anon's comments make me want to go back to Usenet but it is the retention of private trackers that keeps pulling me towards it.
    Usenet > private trackers any day. ptp is placebo believe it or not you can find 90% of the stuffs you will probably watch if you have a life in most places. Communities are nice and all but in the end what gets you the content is what matters, I have been using .in and ptp for sometime and .in will beat the floor with ptp if we don't consider the forums and communities. some obscure films which have favored seeders on favored encoders will live in ptp but some other guy who also made nice encode but wasn't able to live due to their standards and media-info numbers will live on in .in. I do find the lack of audio books,games,musics on Usenet but we have specialized sites and tools for them and as always there is no one go to for anything and will never be. and add seeding to the pain, yikes. this feels like a forced relationship where you're required to keep contact no matter what where as beloved Usenet is free-use material. Either way YMMV.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21) , moonlite (23.10.21)

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    As long as you have a good provider and indexer, Usenet has great (> 10 years) retention and excellent speeds. That's the attractive. Of course, not everything gets posted to newsgroups, and unlike with torrents, there are very few specialized sites.

Anyway, what was the stated reason for the ban? It obviously wasn't inactivity, and to be fair they specifically mention donating does not exempt you from the rules.
    That is what he (the friend of my friend) is trying to find out since almost last 2+ months. Invite tree trading? IP issue? Seedbox faulty? No idea as of now. Will update this once I come to know from him. But one thing I am sure we can learn is to never come in the limelight of them cabal tracker mods, even if you want to support a tracker by donating :sick:

Usenet > private trackers any day. ptp is placebo believe it or not you can find 90% of the stuffs you will probably watch if you have a life in most places. Communities are nice and all but in the end what gets you the content is what matters, I have been using .in and ptp for sometime and .in will beat the floor with ptp if we don't consider the forums and communities. some obscure films which have favored seeders on favored encoders will live in ptp but some other guy who also made nice encode but wasn't able to live due to their standards and media-info numbers will live on in .in. I do find the lack of audio books,games,musics on Usenet but we have specialized sites and tools for them and as always there is no one go to for anything and will never be. and add seeding to the pain, yikes. this feels like a forced relationship where you're required to keep contact no matter what where as beloved Usenet is free-use material. Either way YMMV.
    I am too on this, Usenet rules anyday for Movies/TV (mainstream atleast) but what about regional cinema for which AvistaZ I find interesting (not in it though), and for Games (there are a lot of public sites available but the retention of GGN beats all of them by a mile or more) For everthing else including games/movies and tv there is RUTracker ofcourse :) Spotify mod app is too good for anything music related. Ebooks? libgen or public library? E-learning? YouTube and the rest I believe in hardwork and self learning from those YT vids.

But most of us if not all are after the easy of life, one-two place full of catalogue filling our requirements makes us so much happier and live in peace
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

moonlite (25.10.21) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (24.10.21)

what about regional cinema for which AvistaZ I find interesting (not in it though)
    Avistaz is a must if your into asian contents, and they're not related to cabal and is easy af to cheat and survive in. for a note i had a account with around 70-80tb upload in avistaz all faked from biglybt. it is still alive i think i gave it to a friend of mine who logs and downloads from time to time so its easy to cheat and live there. they open from time to time, i highly suggest you find a way to check their group or atleast keep a eye for their discord announcements as they opened more then a dozen times this year for few minutes randomly. personally i just use rarbg for my fair share of popular asian contents because i don't have time to watch too many romance genre tv shows with cliches.

and for Games (there are a lot of public sites available but the retention of GGN beats all of them by a mile or more)
    I agree, attaining GGN account isn't hard and is more or less easier to cheat in mixed with real upload. i cheated like 2-3 tb in there mix in some grabbing of those weekly hentai game freeleechs which are also enjoyable due to its theme so its a enjoyable site with ok cheating level and isn't gonna cost you a expensive time to get there making it worth it, personally for me i use cs.rin.ru with a mix of rarbg for games cause i really don't play indie stuff too much.

For everthing else including games/movies and tv there is RUTracker ofcourse :) Spotify mod app is too good for anything music related. Ebooks? libgen or public library? E-learning? YouTube and the rest I believe in hardwork and self learning from those YT vids.
    Yeah basically, blockthespot for windows and xspotify for android is the combo for spotify and that's all there is to getting free shit. See, now you don't need ptp. just show your friend this talk
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (26.10.21) , exalt (25.10.21) , moonlite (25.10.21)

Avistaz is a must if your into asian contents, and they're not related to cabal and is easy af to cheat and survive in. for a note i had a account with around 70-80tb upload in avistaz all faked from biglybt. it is still alive i think i gave it to a friend of mine who logs and downloads from time to time so its easy to cheat and live there. they open from time to time, i highly suggest you find a way to check their group or atleast keep a eye for their discord announcements as they opened more then a dozen times this year for few minutes randomly. personally i just use rarbg for my fair share of popular asian contents because i don't have time to watch too many romance genre tv shows with cliches.

I agree, attaining GGN account isn't hard and is more or less easier to cheat in mixed with real upload. i cheated like 2-3 tb in there mix in some grabbing of those weekly hentai game freeleechs which are also enjoyable due to its theme so its a enjoyable site with ok cheating level and isn't gonna cost you a expensive time to get there making it worth it, personally for me i use cs.rin.ru with a mix of rarbg for games cause i really don't play indie stuff too much.

Yeah basically, blockthespot for windows and xspotify for android is the combo for spotify and that's all there is to getting free shit. See, now you don't need ptp. just show your friend this talk
    cs.rin.ru is a gem! Very well said and I second every bit of it . A question though as I have never cheated isn't setting up irrsi or rss easier than cheating with them tools (ofc if using a seedbox)?
    Thanks

A question though as I have never cheated isn't setting up irrsi or rss easier than cheating with them tools (ofc if using a seedbox)?
    Mostly yes, because you can set it up, forget about it, and get like TBs of upload if the site is full of racers, and if you have a well customized 10gbit server, then it is even better. as you should be able to make a good amount on most sites, cheating in a semi automated way is risky but has its perks. If you have a nat free open port to show, and a bit of good internet speed, then it is likely you can cheat in a semi automated way without having to worry and getting 0.70-0.40 ratio on torrents as a breeze, should, you take the liberty and buy a hetnzer 4$ vps, you can increase this amount a bit, to around .80-1.10 ratio but never beyond this for safety measures because that's dangerous zone, if a moderator takes a look at your account and see's perfect score he is bound to be suspicious but stay within common sense safety is best for automated cheating. i was caught only once in TL because i got reckless and greedy to test going around 5.00-7.00 ratio. Thus, staying within the safe zone is an easy way to make 50gb to 300gb depending on the site. The main hard part is that you have to keep an eye on the Irssi announcement chat and grab anything that comes up as soon as you see a notification. There is no way to automate this and even if you do, it can get extremely dangerous. No matter which site, ipt or bhd always take a look at the peer count. You never want to be the first one seeding while others are still downloading thanks to a pajeet speed uploader. Rest aside, it is all good and extremely easy, but time-consuming. I was using a friend's server for running some RSS and have made a considerable amount in the past few months without having to work, so that's the price. It's either time or money, in other words. but if your question was that whether or not its easier than cheating, well definitely if you have a good server or else its you get what you pay for thing.
    Thanks

22. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.11.21) , moonlite (27.10.21) , illusive (26.10.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoD View Post
    yes it does
    What are the requirements to join BHD and AB on AR, may i ask?

Btw, is U2 still recruiting on M-Team?

TIA
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss39
    What are the requirements to join BHD and AB on AR, may i ask?

Btw, is U2 still recruiting on M-Team?

TIA
    Harpy
    Must have uploaded at least 6TB, accumulated 1,920,000 Seed Bonus Points, have 0 HnR's and been a member for 38 Weeks.
    Privileges: Same as Sphinx privileges.

Satyr / Adonis
    Satyr: Must have uploaded at least 12TB, accumulated 2,400,000 Seed Bonus Points, have 0 HnR's and been a member for 60 Weeks.
    Adonis: Must have uploaded at least 12TB, accumulated 2,000,000 Seed Bonus Points, have 0 HnR's, been a member for 60 Weeks and made an overall 50USD or higher in Donations.
    Privileges: Same as Harpy privileges plus, exemption from hit and runs and can see other users active torrents.

BHD: Rank Harpy and above
    AB: Rank Satyr and above
    Thanks

25. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.11.21) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (01.11.21) , moonlite (31.10.21) , portt (31.10.21)

Closed Thread
Page 77 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast