Page 14 of 104 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by FubareD View Post
    Apollo Elite
    Are SceneAxx, Transmithe.net and "Vinyl Done Right" funny names for SCC, BTN and PTH, or just trackers I'd never heard of?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Are SceneAxx, Transmithe.net and "Vinyl Done Right" funny names for SCC, BTN and PTH, or just trackers I'd never heard of?
    Sceneaxx is a new scene tracker, ttn is a tv tracker (almost 2 year old now) - around 20,000 torrents and 1300 members. Vinyl Done Right is the forum where pbthal posts his vinyl rips, There was a thread on pth for "vinly done right" but that was removed.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

anon (10.02.17)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    Figured this could be helpful, since I was hoping to find something more "elite" on these forums. Maybe PTH and Apollo will get some BTN or PTP in the future.

In the meantime, these are the official recruits on each forum.

Apollo Elite

PTH Power User

Gazelle Games ProGamer
    thanks for this. Honestly your best bet is through ggn. Pth you will have to be elite more or less i suppose. Just wait for ptp. No that its worth it that much if you are on a couple other trackers, including teh.

For btn, only through ptp/ahd pu forum. Dont even try for invite if you dont know your inviter IRL and can prove it.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

FubareD (13.02.17)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss54
    Quote Originally Posted by latres View Post
    thanks for this. Honestly your best bet is through ggn. Pth you will have to be elite more or less i suppose. Just wait for ptp. No that its worth it that much if you are on a couple other trackers, including teh.

For btn, only through ptp/ahd pu forum. Dont even try for invite if you dont know your inviter IRL and can prove it.
    Honestly, Im looking for PTP and BTN(this one I used to be in), cos im scared freshon or tehconnection or even bitmetv die out or get closed. Like a backup thing.. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Alright, so question would be.. where ptp is recruiting right now.. i've read they used to at ggn but they closed the thread after what happened to What.

And awesome hd?

Ill take advantage of this post and include TehConnection invite forum.

Last edited by FubareD; 13.02.17 at 17:10.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

THC (09.04.17) , Blocker (20.02.17) , latres (13.02.17)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    Taking the initiative to revive this thread too, from personal experience, best invite forums:

{BTN,PTP,HDBits,AHD,BIB,GGN,AB,BB,} MaM.
    PTH is the rising star and upcoming too.

So if you wanna climb the ladder, you just enter Mam+ PTH via interview and its all the way up to the top. Rules are there to prevent you from doing anything ''bad'', but you may abuse them (without really breaking them) and reaching the top of the ''cabal'' trackers mentioned above. For any of you reading this and not wanting to ratio-cheat, just keep and low profile and use the trackers only for seeding/leeching and potentially uploading (faster way to buffer anywhere but its honestly up to you). It may take you like a year but eventually you will be anywhere that matters and offers something useful to either watch/read/install/listen. Its barely simple. And of course, PATIENCE. Its a game of time in the end, when climbing the ladder.

A good idea on how to enter on trackers and how everything works can be found here:

https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index...ivate_trackers (directly from 4chan's /ptg home page)'
    ----------------------------

Does Pixelhd have an invite forum?
    Last edited by latres; 13.02.17 at 23:22.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

rupshikt (02.11.22) , THC (09.04.17) , FubareD (13.02.17)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss54
    https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index...ivate_trackers (directly from 4chan's /ptg home page)'
    That's some precious information that could help anyone.

Any of you guys is a member of ThePirateSociety? I've read all about their connection with trackers, when it comes to catching 'bad' users. Besides that, is it worth joining them? Or am I only seeking trouble?
    Last edited by FubareD; 26.02.17 at 01:55.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Any of you guys is a member of ThePirateSociety? I've read all about their connection with trackers, when it comes to catching 'bad' users. Besides that, is it worth joining them?
    See https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=302293 onwards; in short, doesn't look like it.

But you can have some fun reading this fair and unbiased article about cheating they deleted from their blog.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

THC (09.04.17) , Codec (27.02.17) , FubareD (27.02.17)

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss505
    TPS require too much activity to access higher forums for higher recruiting which forces you to spam the shit out of it. If you want to climb to some of the rare trackers or get l33t relationship or reputation with the nerds of the bittorrent elites then yeah join it and hang in the irc and shoutbox there. Same with UNF. Without activity or effort to know people you wont be able to get into many but you will get into some, same as any tracker with invites forums. imho it's total waste of time being there but I like being there without being active at all
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

latres (01.03.17) , FubareD (27.02.17)

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    I heard that db9 recruits from the captains forum on tps. But reaching that rank requires many posts and users need to rate your posts with thanks, winner,..etc
    Last edited by Codec; 27.02.17 at 15:09.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

FubareD (27.02.17)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    Quote Originally Posted by Codec View Post
    I heard that db9 recruits from the captains forum on tps. But reaching that rank requires many posts and users need to rate your posts with thanks, winner,..etc
    False info. Db9 is on the no-mov list anyway. The only thing worth getting from captain's section is literally Hdbits. And even that requires to make a huge ''public'' (in that same section) request post and and people should also trust you. You may get a couple of pms from potential inviters, but its up to their discretion whether they invite you or not. You practically have to lick ass if you want to promote and being liked in there, total waste of your time and effort.
    Honestly, being a good user on a site and contributing only a little+ using irc can easily get you on HDbits. You just have to be ''liked'' by the right person...Same applies for Db9. But i used db9 for a while and was a total piece of shit, unless you are a proffesional dj of course.

You may request Exigo in captain's section too, for anyone still hunting this niche piece of crap...
    Last edited by latres; 01.03.17 at 23:58.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (15.07.17) , Codec (02.03.17) , FubareD (02.03.17)

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    DB9 is recruiting elite+ users from redacted. They are rejecting weak applications and the recruiter asked some guys to show their cd/vinyl collection.

http://i.cubeupload.com/B9w41K.jpg
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Trackers Forum of hdc offer invites to ttg.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss533
    Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    TPS require too much activity to access higher forums for higher recruiting which forces you to spam the shit out of it. If you want to climb to some of the rare trackers or get l33t relationship or reputation with the nerds of the bittorrent elites then yeah join it and hang in the irc and shoutbox there. Same with UNF. Without activity or effort to know people you wont be able to get into many but you will get into some, same as any tracker with invites forums. imho it's total waste of time being there but I like being there without being active at all
    UNF is pretty much dead anyway... A handful of spam posts in 2017.
    Thanks

22. Who Said Thanks:

Byden2050 (13.12.22) , illusive (15.07.17)

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss100
    UGC have Apollo,privatehd,hydrazone,uhdbits in their invites forum

---------- Post Merged at 16:29 ---------- Previous Post was at 16:21 ----------

Taking the initiative to revive this thread too, from personal experience, best invite forums:

{BTN,PTP,HDBits,AHD,BIB,GGN,AB,BB,} MaM.
    PTH is the rising star and upcoming too.

So if you wanna climb the ladder, you just enter Mam+ PTH via interview and its all the way up to the top. Rules are there to prevent you from doing anything ''bad'', but you may abuse them (without really breaking them) and reaching the top of the ''cabal'' trackers mentioned above. For any of you reading this and not wanting to ratio-cheat, just keep and low profile and use the trackers only for seeding/leeching and potentially uploading (faster way to buffer anywhere but its honestly up to you). It may take you like a year but eventually you will be anywhere that matters and offers something useful to either watch/read/install/listen. Its barely simple. And of course, PATIENCE. Its a game of time in the end, when climbing the ladder.

A good idea on how to enter on trackers and how everything works can be found here:

----------------------------

Does Pixelhd have an invite forum?
    You're right one can climb to top by registering in mam and pth
    MAM(pu+6 months)>TEH(Fanatic+6 months)>BTN(pu+3 months)>BiB(Elite)>HDbits(1080i)>PTP
    Thanks

24. Who Said Thanks:

THC (26.04.17) , latres (23.04.17) , anon (21.04.17)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    Quote Originally Posted by fraudman View Post
    UGC have Apollo,privatehd,hydrazone,uhdbits in their invites forum

---------- Post Merged at 16:29 ---------- Previous Post was at 16:21 ----------

You're right one can climb to top by registering in mam and pth
    MAM(pu+6 months)>TEH(Fanatic+6 months)>BTN(pu+3 months)>BiB(Elite)>HDbits(1080i)>PTP
    Nicely put. As PTG suggests, trackers is just a game. You could easily mostly use IPT+ Romanian/Hungarian trackers, where you have really to try and get disabled ( cheat for example in an amateur way). And these places have mostly anything you will probably desire anyways.Just a decent ADSL connection or a cheap seedbox under 10$ and you are good to go. It aint worth spending money to trackers, better give it to the poor than spending it on them . You may easily wake up one day and find yourself disabled from an autistic staffer. For no valid reason usually.Say goodbye too to your ''precious'' buffer.
    Time to get a new account anyway.

Other than that, tracker game is mostly a patience game. Aint worth it to seed too much, only within the rules and not too many trackers too. And ofc only the ones that matter, max 10-15.

As for teh, just try other trackers for recruitment. Recruiters elsewhere answer much faster than the one on MAM.Not to mention the 6 months in there, LOL.
    Last edited by latres; 24.04.17 at 19:33.
    Thanks

26. Who Said Thanks:

fraudman (25.04.17) , anon (24.04.17) , FubareD (23.04.17)

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 104 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast