+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers

Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    only ones applying before Mar. 7 got invite via 25T alone; later apps on it alone appeared all be rejected, as the abuse ways had spread: https://i.imgur.com/YTjreI4.png
    Reqs became 100 uploads plus big contributions long before. and 100 upload take only less than 2 dedicated days with various upload scripts and seedbox, far more guys met the reqs than musicalmind wanted to recruit, so unsurprising reqs further increased. only get harder year by year

Thanks always for sharing intersting news!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (Yesterday)

P2P Client
    Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 0/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssssss4
    Quote Originally Posted by JustHD View Post
    how to join BHD ?
    I am not on RED, can you see invite forum on RED? heard you have to be power user plus to see official invite forum.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    10/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss37603
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    only ones applying before Mar. 7 got invite via 25T alone; later apps on it alone appeared all be rejected, as the abuse ways had spread: https://i.imgur.com/YTjreI4.png
    I can't believe this sort of requirements led to perverse incentives and people gaming the system.

By the way, I was using a similar tactic as early as 2009 with a combination of fake torrents (made via `fsutil file createnew', although I would use Sysinternals Contig today) and RatioMaster usage from all parties involved. If you think about it, it was actually nicer since no one wasted bandwidth redownloading data they didn't need, they only pretended to And it got me to Power User on PTP!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364