Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1553

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss45
    Yes that is it, but it is not easy being an elite if you do it the way trackers want you to.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39431
    After seeing their new user assessments and recruitment requirements... I think some Chinese trackers actually expect you to cheat.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    Does HDBits recruit anywhere? I see on this list that PTP and BTN are completely closed, but HDBits shows that it's "Invite only".
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39431
    Encoders have invites. They know better than to disclose it publicly, but if you make consistently good uploads on other HD trackers, you may get noticed.

There was also a recruitment thread on Cinematik with moderate requirements (something like 200 weeks, 1 TB uploaded and be seeding >90% of your snatches), but I don't know if the recruiter is still active.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

CanadianBear (08.05.22)

P2P Client
    Several
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    After seeing their new user assessments and recruitment requirements... I think some Chinese trackers actually expect you to cheat.
    I've heard they require 10,000 days seed time, or some sh** like that... Is that true? Didn't really have the chance to check m-team's invite forum yet.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39431
    Quote Originally Posted by Esdras View Post
    I've heard they require 10,000 days seed time, or some sh** like that... Is that true?
    I don't know the specifics for this particular case, but unfortunately such high thresholds aren't unheard of. You could fake-seed 10000 torrents for one day, though
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Several
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I don't know the specifics for this particular case, but unfortunately such high thresholds aren't unheard of. You could fake-seed 10000 torrents for one day, though
    That might work for a user who's already ranked up, and was really seeding thousands of torrents. He won't look very suspicious if he then fake seeded a thousand torrents

For a newbie going strong from the beginning like that with cheating softwares, he'll get caught quickly and banned.

Not to forget that a tracker like m-team for example, they're really picky with torrent clients. If you accidentally added a torrent to a blacklisted torrent client in their list, the system will automatically detect it, and will disable your account instantly.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    I've heard they require 10,000 days seed time, or some sh** like that... Is that true? Didn't really have the chance to check m-team's invite forum yet.
    You just need the required ratio, uploads and downloads to get to the elite. I think they have an English version wiki. 10,000 days seed time is probably user invite requirement. I have not seen any official invite asking for seed time.

10. Who Said Thanks:

anon (08.05.22)

P2P Client
    Several
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You just need the required ratio, uploads and downloads to get to the elite. I think they have an English version wiki. 10,000 days seed time is probably user invite requirement. I have not seen any official invite asking for seed time.
    Ah ok.. so the seed time thing was a rumor. Fair enough.

But you said upload? I don't think you need to upload anything to reach elite user on m-team. Just the ratio, GB buffer, and account age.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Ah ok.. so the seed time thing was a rumor. Fair enough.

But you said upload? I don't think you need to upload anything to reach elite user on m-team. Just the ratio, GB buffer, and account age.
    upload at least 1.2T
    BTW, there is not much in the invite forum. Only GWP catches my eyes.

P2P Client
    Several
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    upload at least 1.2T
    BTW, there is not much in the invite forum. Only GWP catches my eyes.
    That's what I want! If I could get into Great Poster Wall and maybe AsianCinema, it would be great

Those are the trackers that really caught my eyes.

Do you know the requirements for them? Or just be an elite user and you're good to apply.
    Last edited by Esdras; 07.05.22 at 07:44.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    That's what I want! If I could get into Great Poster Wall and maybe AsianCinema, it would be great

Do you know the requirements for them? Or just be an elite user and you're good to apply.
    crazy user, post at least one movies, at least 2T upload

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39431
    That might work for a user who's already ranked up, and was really seeding thousands of torrents. He won't look very suspicious if he then fake seeded a thousand torrents

For a newbie going strong from the beginning like that with cheating softwares, he'll get caught quickly and banned.
    All the cases we described are extremes. Given the file sizes involved, fake-seeding thousands of torrents in a plausibly deniable way is very challenging irrespective of account age... and someone who has managed to do it legitimately will not want to risk his account, when all he has to do is bide his time anyway. But if you take a more moderate approach, it's definitely doable.

Not to forget that a tracker like m-team for example, they're really picky with torrent clients. If you accidentally added a torrent to a blacklisted torrent client in their list, the system will automatically detect it, and will disable your account instantly.
    Sounds unnecessarily harsh. What if your client autoupdates to a banned version? Or they update the blacklist to include whatever you're using right now? Why not just block downloading and seeding for banned clients, which will get noticed just as quickly?

Automatic bans are not a good idea irrespective of how obvious or gross an offense is; everything should always be reviewed by a staff member.

Thanks for clarifying!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11

I'm confused, isn't GPW open for sign ups? I went to the registration tab on the site and it is open and there is no field asking for invite code. I'm not a member there, what is so special about this site? @Anon also mentioned it in one of his older posts.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39431
    Quote Originally Posted by lazybird View Post
    I went to the registration tab on the site and it is open and there is no field asking for invite code.
    "Only allow several education emails to register at present."

That part is important, as it means the open signups are useless if you aren't a Chinese college student.

I'm not a member there, what is so special about this site?
    It's a movie tracker, in a time when there aren't many movie trackers. You likely remember the days of TC and GoEM being the Pepsi and RC Cola to PTP's Coke, but both closed and never got any true replacements.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 96 of 104 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast