Closed Thread
Page 100 of 104 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1553

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

Quote Originally Posted by dorarr View Post
    AvistaZ -> PTer -> BHD is another option but someone posted PTer is at or near user limit and recruiting might be suspended.
    PTer is at user limit since few months. But you can still sometimes get user invite if they remove someone.
    BHD is suspended at PTer, so it's not really an option, even if u can get an invite.
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

dorarr (04.06.22)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    Can someone post the Filelist invite forum please? And the requirements for Brokenstones if they recruit there.
    Thanks

Is there a path to KG currently? I'm on a few mid tier trackers like RED and GGn
    Thanks

yo just joined mam so that i can go to other trackers from here. but cant find which user rank enables to see the invite forum. can someone tell me which rank i can see the invite forum of MAM? also at the same time please post a pic of MAM current official invites thanks
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Hello, does anyone have a screenshot of the invite threads on iTS? As a side note, any tips on ranking up there?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Quote Originally Posted by YoHaBiBi View Post
    yo just joined mam so that i can go to other trackers from here. but cant find which user rank enables to see the invite forum. can someone tell me which rank i can see the invite forum of MAM? also at the same time please post a pic of MAM current official invites thanks
    Must be PU, which is 4 weeks + nothingburger upload requirements.
    As for the official invite threads on MAM, here they are - https://postimg.cc/PNB9ZYf0
    If you go to the main forums page, the invites subforum should be at the very bottom.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Who recruits in the Seal's invite forums?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rged View Post
    Must be PU, which is 4 weeks + nothingburger upload requirements.
    As for the official invite threads on MAM, here they are - https://postimg.cc/PNB9ZYf0
    If you go to the main forums page, the invites subforum should be at the very bottom.
    whats the requirement for secret cinema? can u give a ss of secret cinema requirement in mam?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Quote Originally Posted by YoHaBiBi View Post
    whats the requirement for secret cinema? can u give a ss of secret cinema requirement in mam?
    Attachment 21301
    6 months is a long time.
    I like the "Don't be a jerk" requirement though desu, all trackers should have it like that XD
    Last edited by rged; 07.06.22 at 13:39.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Is CG recruiting on NBL?

Unregistered

Where is learnflakes recruitment?

Where is learnflakes recruitment going on? Is it on ggn? Is there a pathway from ggn or mam?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had access to the invite forum on aither.cc?

The requirements involve having an Oceanus ranking which requires "20TiB upload, seed time average of >=30 days, seed size >=2TiB, 4 months of membership.

Thanks.
    Just wanted to reply to this old post in case anyone was searching again.

There are only user invites on aither and that tracker is a joke anyway, so don't bother. 20 TB for "invite forum" lol.

Also, does anyone know how hard it is ranking up on LzTr?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is learnflakes recruitment going on? Is it on ggn? Is there a pathway from ggn or mam?
    A couple of users offering invites on MAM right now and a couple of months ago a user was offering them on GGn. All user invites though desu, not exactly recruitment.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by bandi View Post
    gpw is open for new registration, go signup now.
    gpw is giving one temp invite to each member.

Is there any invite forum in SpeedApp.io? if yes, which official invites are available there and from which user rank one can see the invite forums
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 100 of 104 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast