Thread: SceneAccess (SCC) Is Temporarily Down

P2P Client
    µT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss54

SceneAccess (SCC) Is Temporarily Down

Private torrent tracker SCC has now been down for around 2 days. Although we say the site is ‘down’, it’s technically not offline – SCC seems to be having database problems which prevents users from logging in. Initially the site displayed MySQL error messages and returned invalid username/password errors even for legit accounts. Now it simply says “The service is not available. Please try again later.” when trying to access the site or “An internal server error occurred” whenever a user tries to log in.

Apparently SCC staff are aware of the problem and are doing their best to rectify it ASAP. A global message sent on the SCC IRC irc://irc.sceneaccess.org/sceneaccess (Invite Only) is quoted below:

We are currently experiencing issues with the site, and no users are able to login. When the issue is fixed another global message will be sent out indicating such. For now, please be patient as the issue is fixed.
    The SCC Support IRC channel irc://irc.sceneaccess.org/scc-support (Open to all) also displays the following topic:

[Site is down atm, will be up asap.]
    Note that since they are having database problems, any torrents your are currently seeding/downloading will also be affected (invalid passkey error, etc). Recovering passwords or requesting support on the support channel at this point will be of no use – wait patiently till the site is fully functional again.
    FILEnetworks Blog: SceneAccess (SCC) is down - temporarily
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

SBfreak (21.03.09)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Please put text passages between QUOTE tags and link to the source. (Rule 5)

I have done it for you this time.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss54
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Please put text passages between QUOTE tags and link to the source. (Rule 5)

I have done it for you this time.
    Now what would I do without you?

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 23:29 ----------

SCC is up again!
    Last edited by 100%; 22.03.09 at 13:47.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

anon (22.03.09)

+ Reply to Thread