Supplier:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> hitman <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Changelog / Features:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

0.9.8:
    * FIX: RSS not working in uTorrent when Ratio Faker is enabled
    * FIX: write permission error for debug.log (in Windows Vista/7)

0.9.7:
    * FIX: tracker offline message on 0.9.6
    * FIX: after closing Ratio Faker there's still a running thread of it
    * ADD: option to not generate error.log (not recommended!)
    * CHANGE: some multi-threading improvements

0.9.6:

* ADD: Minimize to systray
    * ADD: Close to systray
    * ADD: French translation (thanks to Furanku)

Remember!: Before changing from one mode to another, changing the modifier or ratios, ALWAYS stop (not pause!) all your torrents.

What is this?:

If you know what GreedyTorrent is, then the answer is really simple: it's a clon.
    But wait, it's not based on GT ... this is a written-from-scratch software, I don't even know GT author.

I've started this project because I think that there's one important missing feature in GT, and that's the ability to pick up a random modification ratio. That's the biggest problem of GT, and because of that it's relative easy to detect when someone is using it (for tracker admins).

Ratio Faker offers the possibility to generate a random value in every announce, like in a real bittorrent transfer scenario. Obviously, you must select the extreme values moderately.

Please, report any bug or problem that you find by posting a comment here.

Should work with any client that support http proxy, but I've only tested with µTorrent 1.8.x.

How to use?

- Open Ratio Faker and check in what port is listening

- Open µTorrent or your favourite bittorrent client and set the proxy with the following data:

Host: 127.0.0.1
    Port: 8282 (you should put here the listening port of step 1)
    Proxy Type: http

For example, in µTorrent you have to go to Option, Preferences. Go to Connection, under Proxy Server section enter the above data and then click OK to save.

That's all!

Note: we have permission from the coder to distribute this tool.
    It's not related to the tool RatioFaker 0.65b!
    Remember: Before changing from one mode to another, changing the modifier or ratios, ALWAYS stop (not pause!) all your torrents.
    You can find the latest language files here.

cheaten - wieso kompliziert wenn's auch einfach geht.!

No Place to Hide
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

- (29.03.09) , - (28.03.09) , djekl (26.03.09) , - (21.03.09) , - (21.03.09) , - (20.03.09) , maryus24 (20.03.09) , - (19.03.09) , dongwonlee (19.03.09) , - (16.03.09) , - (15.03.09) , SealLion (15.03.09) , - (15.03.09) , - (14.03.09) , Se7Ven (13.03.09) , IullyaN (13.03.09) , Mihai (13.03.09) , zonkkk (12.03.09) , - (12.03.09) , SBfreak (11.03.09) , anon (11.03.09) , sisonvher (11.03.09) , reg-sb (11.03.09) , - (11.03.09) , - (11.03.09) , DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (11.03.09) , - (11.03.09) , zatoicchi (11.03.09) , mmmmm (11.03.09) , Tinkle (11.03.09) , mindofthewonderful (11.03.09) , Rebound (11.03.09)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    mmmmm asked Matías, and he said it doesn't yet.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

yes after tried with revolt and nothing happened so i asked him and he told its not supported yet and i hope he supporting it in future versions
    Busy , new things always comes
    Its the time for personal life ,Still here from time to time, Greeting for everybody All .

Its easy way to capture the announces :-
    Tutorial how use SmartSniff to Capture announces for Bittorrent
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent / Azureus / kTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss531
    Is this true:
    Private tracker sysops & admins may have a brand-new headache on their hands with Ratio Faker. Self praising, "Ratio Faker can help you keep a good ratio in private bittorrent trackers." Actually, Ratio Faker is a new third-party utility that can (and probably will) assist you in getting banned from your favorite private trackers. It works through your existing BitTorrent client by reporting inaccurate upload and download stats to the tracker, thus boosting your ratio. Hey, at the very least you’ll go out with a good ratio, before finding yourself unable to login.
    Source: Ratio Faker: Your New Best Friend To Get Tracker Banned | THE source for BitTorrent & P2P Tips, Tricks and Info. | FileShareFreak
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze extreme mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss336
    OK .... got me banned from what .cd probably because was too stupid too understand all the factors... ok .... have tried it on most low level trackers including IPt and messed up for second on Waffl ....guess what .....No Ban ...However ..I did not push it ..... for what it it worth .ENJOY
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ftorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss55
    DAMMIT.. This is lame :( :( :( .. I think matias now needs to take this project underground or we are all screwed!!!!
    Last edited by piratepiggy; 13.03.09 at 12:47.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    To don't get banned look at the torrents you are downloading.It happend to me on a traker.I was uploading at a torrent that didn't had leechers except me.So you have to be carefull.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    Is this true:
    No, it isn't. Just check FSF's other article about tracker cheating. They say you "WILL" get banned because they don't want you to cheat, but they're wrong. You can always cheat everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by anonftw View Post
    OK .... got me banned from what .cd probably because was too stupid too understand all the factors...
    Since this tool is a GT clone, SealLion's tutorial should still be very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by piratepiggy View Post
    DAMMIT.. This is lame :( :( :( .. I think matias now needs to take this project underground or we are all screwed!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Things will still be the same regardless of tracker admins knowing or not about this tool. Since the announce and HTTP headers are sent correctly, you'll never be banned if you cheat with moderation, just like it is now.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss45
    how is the compatibilty on sct with this?
    Thanks

i don't have it but it should work in all trackers like greedy
    Busy , new things always comes
    Its the time for personal life ,Still here from time to time, Greeting for everybody All .

Its easy way to capture the announces :-
    Tutorial how use SmartSniff to Capture announces for Bittorrent
    Thanks

On SCT you'd better use "set my upload x times my upload" not the other.This way you are sure that you won't get banned.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

who? (16.03.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss45
    Quote Originally Posted by SBfreak View Post
    On SCT you'd better use "set my upload x times my upload" not the other.This way you are sure that you won't get banned.
    thanks a lot man. yeah this makes sense, i'm just curious if the mod is picked up by sct's scripts or not..
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    I should say here that this proggy doesn't work very well with uT v 1.6.1.

For some reason, you remain 'unconnectable'. Upon switching back to GT, my connection status changed favorably.

Its quite odd, I found.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    I should say here that this proggy doesn't work very well with uT v 1.6.1.

For some reason, you remain 'unconnectable'.
    In uTorrent or on the tracker's side?
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    I should have said on the tracker's side. Though, after the change-over, one tracker became connectible and the other did not.

Actually, let me correct myself here. There's 3 trackers (forgot about the 3rd one).

Two remain unconnectible and one is fine.

Now that you posed your question, anon. I'm beginning to think that perhaps it's not so much a program issue, yet more-so a proxy issue when using the program. Do you think??

Though, my peers' should still be able to connect to me ( this statement, of course takes into consideration correct connection settings, as well as uT clearly stating I'm connected to X number of peers for that specific torrent)

I mean, the program works fine, though I read on the creator's blogspot that he limited his testing of the program to certain uT versions.

There's another issue that I need to mention. At one point, I switched over from RF to GT. After closing the client, of course and then restarting both the tool and the client.

I'm beginning to wonder now if, after switching from one tool to another, the tracker somehow was unable to manage the connection re-start from the client switching proxy's.

Do you know what I mean??

Overall. It did report the modified upload to the tracker as per RF settings.

Last edited by SealLion; 16.03.09 at 01:16.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    Now that you posed your question, anon. I'm beginning to think that perhaps it's not so much a program issue, yet more-so a proxy issue when using the program. Do you think??

Though, my peers' should still be able to connect to me ( this statement, of course takes into consideration correct connection settings, as well as uT clearly stating I'm connected to X number of peers for that specific torrent)
    I don't think it's a proxy issue, since RF is a local proxy only used to update the tracker stats (HTTP).

If the NAT icon in uTorrent's status bar is a green tick, you should of course still be connectable regardless of what the tracker says.

There's another issue that I need to mention. At one point, I switched over from RF to GT. After closing the client, of course and then restarting both the tool and the client.

I'm beginning to wonder now if, after switching from one tool to another, the tracker somehow was unable to manage the connection re-start from the client switching proxy's.

Do you know what I mean??
    I think I do, but since GT and RF work as local proxies, there shouldn't be any issues... but something happen indeeds if trackers see you as connectable when using uTorrent directly, but not with those tools. Maybe the way they connect to update the tracker stats...

Anyway, apart from the red "Connectable: no", and if there aren't any penalties for it, showing up as NATed on the tracker's side should be too much of an issue - plus it doesn't happen with all trackers...
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast