Thread: Cheating on BitMeTV

P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Another Account Gone This Is Just My Luck :(
    Reason for ban : Invited A cheater Who Got caught ( Noob) 22 Weeks ago ( dumb staff ) , so they pruned my invites, When i talked to them on Irc (Noob Act ) they reviewed my history and knew that i was cheating so voila i'm banned
    Last edited by The Shutter; 28.02.11 at 15:24.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shutter View Post
    Reason for ban : Invited A cheater Who Got caught ( Noob) 22 Weeks ago ( dumb staff ) , so they pruned my invites, When i talked to them on Irc (Noob Act ) they reviewed my history and knew that i was cheating so voila i'm banned
    Nice one
    Why not use freshon.tv+ tvtorrents.com and not ever need bitmetv again?
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai View Post
    Nice one
    Why not use freshon.tv+ tvtorrents.com and not ever need bitmetv again?
    This Month Is not very lucky for me lost most of my accounts , i'm afraid demonoid will ban me too , Currently I'm All Out of Accounts Lost Alot Including HDbits ( Was going for #1 In Top 10 Uploaders List )
    Last edited by The Shutter; 28.02.11 at 15:36.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    10/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39471
    An example of why it's better to lie low.

Anyway, screw them. I hate BitMeTV's stuck in time attitude. This isn't 2005, 2006 or whenever the site was created, and seedboxes are rampant now. And they even have a minimum traffic rule (although not enforced very often), so you can't say "I'll just use it for what I can't find elsewhere". A normal user has to choose between buying his own seedbox, making the problem even worse, of taking care of the account and its ratio as if it was one of his children.

Which doesn't happen on TvT.com or FreshOn.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    An example of why it's better to lie low.

Anyway, screw them. I hate BitMeTV's stuck in time attitude. This isn't 2005, 2006 or whenever the site was created, and seedboxes are rampant now. And they even have a minimum traffic rule (although not enforced very often), so you can't say "I'll just use it for what I can't find elsewhere". A normal user has to choose between buying his own seedbox, making the problem even worse, of taking care of the account and its ratio as if it was one of his children.

Which doesn't happen on TvT.com or FreshOn.
    Yup I Know I forgot for a sec that i'm cheating and talked to them on irc couple of hours later banned .
    you're right anon this wouldn't happend in tvt or freshon but most people look for bitmetv
    i was lmao when i told one of the staff probably a girl that this is typical bitmetv staff told me why would you say such a mean thing and another staff pop up from nowhere defending her.
    seedboxes cost a lot of money , not all people can afford this kind of money to seed on a private tracker that is based on seedbox seeders also number of members is not big enough so you can seed without a seedbox
    Thanks

Or one can always watch TV episodes online... Like I do...

Streaming video sites are a good option if not the best...
    Last edited by anon; 01.03.11 at 16:53. Reason: Removed link (rule 3)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by Resurrection View Post
    Or one can always watch TV episodes online... Like I do...

Streaming video sites are a good option if not the best...

Watch Series Online Index #-Z | Watch Series Online Free is what I use....
    did that for a while but still i need to download on my pc .
    Last edited by anon; 01.03.11 at 16:53. Reason: Removed link (rule 3)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss240
    I hate BitMeTV's stuck in time attitude. This isn't 2005, 2006 or whenever the site was created, and seedboxes are rampant now. And they even have a minimum traffic rule (although not enforced very often), so you can't say "I'll just use it for what I can't find elsewhere".
    and that stubborn refusal to offer average home connection users a helping hand played a major part in the fast rise of broadcasthenet.
    Last edited by mirrormask; 01.03.11 at 13:20.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by mirrormask View Post
    and that stubborn refusal to offer average home connection users a helping hand played a major part in the fast rise of broadcasthenet.
    Sure , but BTN have some strict rules also lot of seedboxes users making it hard for normal user to seed or upload like other trackers ex:TL
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    10/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39471
    BTN have some strict rules also lot of seedboxes users making it hard for normal user to seed or upload
    They're ratio-free, and the seeding time requirements are very relaxed. You can get the files without worries. The only reason I see to "seed or upload" is getting the extra privileges that come with higher user classes.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    They're ratio-free, and the seeding time requirements are very relaxed. You can get the files without worries. The only reason I see to "seed or upload" is getting the extra privileges that come with higher user classes.
    Uploading to get promoted to the next class or escape getting hit&run if you don't want to seed , seeding for Points & Seed rules , it's a good tracker used to be there but switched to bitmetv after a while .
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent,RM,mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss41
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert.Mugabe View Post
    You guys are amateurs.

Golden rules for cheating on BitMeTV:

Don't cheat on Season Packs | Big Packs. Those are the ones that are monitored, 99.9% of the time if the torrent is older than a few days those are partial seeders, not leechers that are sitting there. It's the way that it reports to the tracker.

That is: Is the torrent complete? No? The tracker reports that as a leecher.

You want to cheat so bad, what you do is pick a torrent that is 350 MB / 1.09 GB that has just been uploaded. Fake your upload at -LESS- Than 90 Mbps. (The report appears to trigger at 100 Mbps). Stay on the torrent less than 40 minutes. (One report cycle. -After- You've completed the torrent without any mods.) Stop the torrent. The details of what you did are lost off the peer table immediately, and your upload will be successfully registered, then turn it back on. Stay on the trrent a while without faking anything, and then disconnect. You won't be detected, you would have your upload and no one would be the wiser.

Don't leave a mod running long term, -you- will be caught, no torrent has leechers long enough. If you are going to, remember to -disconnect- the torrent (hit stop) at least once every 40 minutes. You can get your client to do this automatically if you like. You -got- to drop off the peer table or you -will- be caught.
    So I normaly download torrent legaly ~350Mb/1.09Gb.Than stop it in utorrent or whatever client legaly using.Now I open that same torrent in RM + MR and put 100% complete and upload speed for ~8MB/s.Just before RM will anounce I stop the torrent and then change my speed to 0kb/s Finaly I again start it and seeding for a while with 0kb/s.

Is this what u mean?
    Last edited by @Freak; 08.03.11 at 17:41.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss46
    Use RM - Select torrents between 5 and 10 GB.. Fake download it with the speed depending on the time,when the torrent is uploaded and adjust ur upload speed on the same basis.. (ofcourse keeping seeders/leechers in mind)

If its recently uploaded..You can download/upload anywhere between 300-400 kb/sec... once have the upped 3x download... Set the up and down to 0 and keep it seeding for couple of days...

Do these for 2-3 torrents everyday... and within a week u are out of the woods..(if at all your are in the woods - If not, then I suggest don't try anything.. Its a good account to preserve)
    Last edited by colousit; 12.03.11 at 20:41.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss180
    I use mRatio with uTorrent emulation.
    105 kB/s with Torrents between 2 and 5 GB.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss132
    I use mratio with ut emulation on 5 torrents and speed equals 2mb/s and works fine. but I've 5 years account :)
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast