Thread: Cheating on BitMeTV

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by zanoza View Post
    moofdef rorums I guess...
    Login
    omg all that time while using GT I was risking so much!!

Ever wondered what the "Update" tab on RM does?

sorry I meant tracker-cheating quick links for killawaves
    It's cool, will add it once you post. Never heard of that site, by the way.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    veuz
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss127
    cheat their very easy .. till now vuze , rm , and sernety , working prefect , the only problem it's about do not show yourself either in their forum or irc or even invite people who have another accounts .. that make you suspension and banned you without any logical reason ... very gay staff ..
    Thanks

Vaffa
    anon I was talking about GT, not RM. and talking about RM, i checked the updates (yes, I'm not so stupid! ), I pressed "Check for update" button. But nothing newer then 2.0.4 - 21586 was there.
    btw I gave anouther thought.. I'll put myself at risk if I post about that experience cos there are only 400 users... (killawavwes is like a little db9 - undeground music there). If possible to hide somehow my post - I'll post for sure

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    anon I was talking about GT, not RM. and talking about RM, i checked the updates (yes, I'm not so stupid! ), I pressed "Check for update" button. But nothing newer then 2.0.4 - 21586 was there.
    I thought it was updated. Then it wasn't. Then it was. I don't know what to tell you.

If possible to hide somehow my post - I'll post for sure
    All the hide tags are disabled in this subforum and you don't have the Member title, so... it doesn't look good...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss156
    Forgot RM running all day. When i realizedmy stupidity i had become VIP with 150 uploaded ! ..and without been banned till now. I know dont be greedy but the most important is to be lucky
    Thanks

Vaffa
    kostas13 in RM there is an option "stop process after ..uploadeed..." so even if you leave it'll stop automatically
    anon, it's ok with RM and my report.. it's a didactic (?) story how I was caughed and then how admin let me stay there after being punished a bit :)
    sad hide tags (e.g. with several posts to be alble to seem the content) are disabled.. anyways, not many ppl are there...

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    anon, it's ok with RM and my report.. it's a didactic (?) story how I was caughed and then how admin let me stay there after being punished a bit :)
    Not fair, you know I like that sort of stories.
    Thanks

You guys are amateurs.

Golden rules for cheating on BitMeTV:

Don't cheat on Season Packs | Big Packs. Those are the ones that are monitored, 99.9% of the time if the torrent is older than a few days those are partial seeders, not leechers that are sitting there. It's the way that it reports to the tracker.

That is: Is the torrent complete? No? The tracker reports that as a leecher.

You want to cheat so bad, what you do is pick a torrent that is 350 MB / 1.09 GB that has just been uploaded. Fake your upload at -LESS- Than 90 Mbps. (The report appears to trigger at 100 Mbps). Stay on the torrent less than 40 minutes. (One report cycle. -After- You've completed the torrent without any mods.) Stop the torrent. The details of what you did are lost off the peer table immediately, and your upload will be successfully registered, then turn it back on. Stay on the trrent a while without faking anything, and then disconnect. You won't be detected, you would have your upload and no one would be the wiser.

Don't leave a mod running long term, -you- will be caught, no torrent has leechers long enough. If you are going to, remember to -disconnect- the torrent (hit stop) at least once every 40 minutes. You can get your client to do this automatically if you like. You -got- to drop off the peer table or you -will- be caught.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss118
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert.Mugabe View Post
    (The report appears to trigger at 100 Mbps).
    Are you sure ?
    Is there anyone trying 10MB/s with WM ?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peepin View Post
    Are you sure ?
    Is there anyone trying 10MB/s with WM ?
    100Mbps == 10MB/s
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Fake your upload at -LESS- Than 90 Mbps. (The report appears to trigger at 100 Mbps).
    Of course you can use whatever units you want, but I suggest using MB/s instead of Mbps - the latter leads to confusion.

Don't leave a mod running long term, -you- will be caught, no torrent has leechers long enough. If you are going to, remember to -disconnect- the torrent (hit stop) at least once every 40 minutes. You can get your client to do this automatically if you like. You -got- to drop off the peer table or you -will- be caught.
    If you add some sort of (optional, really) extensive period of seeding at 0kB/s, we call that "Waffles method" around here.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Of course you can use whatever units you want, but I suggest using MB/s instead of Mbps - the latter leads to confusion.

If you add some sort of (optional, really) extensive period of seeding at 0kB/s, we call that "Waffles method" around here.
    That's no problem, using MB/s.

No, the Waffles method doesn't work. The reason is, unless you actually disconnect your data remains showing on the peer table, and when the scripts run it sees the anomaly immediately, as there is a method used that deter-mains up vs down, and the peers that appear in that are tallied. It's why the site lags quite a bit sometimes, as that's when the script that does it runs. Unfortunately after about three torrents the guilty user generally gets caught. Especially if you go on the bigger torrents. On the smaller torrents, it might work, simply because they aren't as checked as often.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    No, the Waffles method doesn't work. The reason is, unless you actually disconnect your data remains showing on the peer table
    If with "disconnect" you mean stopping the torrent, then I'm afraid I don't understand. Are you suggesting the seeding period at the end is actually dangerous there?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    If with "disconnect" you mean stopping the torrent, then I'm afraid I don't understand. Are you suggesting the seeding period at the end is actually dangerous there?
    Yes, during the time you are faking you need to actually stop the torrent before you actually get an announce off. Then get back on and seed a while so you don't get done for Hit and Run.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss156
    I am afraid i have to disagree here..I think that we are reducing the seeding time with all this..
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast