P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private Beta
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3725

[Announcement] Azureus/Vuze Extreme Mod [ARCHIVED]

German translation see below!

We have remained quiet avoid the next update of the SB-I Azureus/Vuze mod, but with good reasons. With pride, we now present you the new Azureus mod - which is an SB-Innovation itself.
    As Shu is no longer actively coding and is a part of the past, he's never added a perfect spoof for other clients apart from Azureus - this has been implemented by our coders DigitalDJ and ghostfucker, who took the matter into their own hands to create something unique.
    The result is the best leecher mod ever produced. With this release, featured at SB-Innovation, our mod can now be used on every tracker, with countless variations and completely undetectable cheating. SB-I bows to our coders and their wonderful mod.

Here's a little insight into our latest innovation.

Perfect Spoof (to tracker and peers!):

The following clients are able to be spoofed:

- Azureus
    - BitTornado
    - Deluge
    - Halite
    - Mainline
    - uTorrent

More No Report options:

We've expanded the No Report option with two very useful options.

Furthermore, the Hack is of course updated to the latest Vuze core.

Thx to shoulder for the screenshots and anon for the english translation!

---------------------------------Deutsch/German---------------------------------

Lange Zeit ist es ruhig geblieben um unseren SBI Azureus/Vuze Mod, doch das hatte seine Gründe. Mit Stolz präsentieren wir euch nun den neuen Azureus Mod, welcher tatsächlich eine SB-Innovation ist.
    Da Shu selber aktiv nicht mehr coded, und er es in der Vergangenheit nie geschafft hat einen Perfect Spoof auch für andere Clients zu implementieren, haben es unsere Coder, DigitalDJ und ghostfucker, selbst in die Hand genommen und etwas einzigartiges erschaffen. Heraus gekommen ist dabei, der beste Leecher Mod der jemals produziert wurde.
    Mit dieser Version, eigens hergestellt von SB-Innovation, kann man auf jedem Tracker, mit unzähligen Variationen cheaten und das komplett undetectable! SB-I verneigt sich vor unseren Codern und wird demnächst auch alle an diesem genialen Mod teilhaben lassen.

Hier ein kleiner Einblick in die neuste Innovation von uns:

Perfekter Spoof (zum Tracker, sowie zu den Peers!):

Unterstützt werden derzeit Spoofs von folgenden Clienten:

- Azureus
    - BitTornado
    - Deluge
    - Halite
    - Mainline
    - uTorrent

Mehr No Report Optionen:

Wir haben den No Report etwas erweitert und mit zwei äusserst brauchbaren Funktionen aufgerüstet.

Desweiteren haben wir natürlich auf den aktuellsten Vuze Core aktualisiert und auch in Zukunft werden in regelmäßigen abständen Core Updates bereit gestellt werden.

Thx to shoulder for the screenshots!

Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

P2P Client
    uTorrent / Azureus / kTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss531
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreCore View Post
    On my end of thing, i'm trying to figure out a way to keep this mod private to us on SB and not letting seba's steal it like he does everything else.
    There's not much that can be done to stop him from stealing it; if I, or anyone else for that matter, has access to it, then Seba would also have access to it. Even if Mods ban his account, he can change is IP, spoof his Mac address and he can still make a account. Let's face it, when something get's put on the internet, it really is available for anyone to get their hands on.
    Thanks

theres no way to stop seba or shu for stealing it since its opensource everyone can get and modify it
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    On my end of thing, i'm trying to figure out a way to keep this mod private to us on SB and not letting seba's steal it like he does everything else.
    I don't think anything can be done... it's just like splicer said - if we ban his account, he'll just make another one and keep on stealing our mods... the only way to avoid this would be holding the mod private, but as you see we aren't going to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by czullo View Post
    theres no way to stop seba or shu for stealing it since its opensource everyone can get and modify it
    The Hack code (leecher functions) isn't open source.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

yes but when you make it possible to downlad he can get it and public on his site
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    That's what I meant with the first comment. We're still making the mod open and free to everyone, despite that.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by czullo View Post
    yes but when you make it possible to downlad he can get it and public on his site
    are you saying that we should not release it to public? maybe a post restriction?

im open for plans

cheaten - wieso kompliziert wenn's auch einfach geht.!

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

czullo (06.02.09)

You have already relased it for the admins, moderators and VIPs so maybe its best way to fool seba.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss49
    This is amazing..I can't wait to use this as a seedbox !! thanks for the time to make such a good site like this !!

But I have a Question !!

I found this website because someone in Torrentfreak post a article saying that Ratio Hack were true but that sooner or later the tracker would catch you and ban you...
    can this happen with this program ??
    Last edited by realhero; 08.02.09 at 03:45.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private Beta
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3725
    Quote Originally Posted by realhero View Post
    I found this website because someone in Torrentfreak post a article saying that Ratio Hack were true but that sooner or later the tracker would catch you and ban you...
    No, if you using the settings wisely no tracker can catch you. That's the thing what's not true in the article from torrentfreak.

True is that you can cheat on every tracker without catching.

best regards

Rebound

Thanks

darkboi
    Ooo, I think I'll go get me some elite status on what.cd when this is available for download.

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss28
    The best thing about this mod is that it is new! And there are no scripts for it!
    But I got a question: Can we directly seed w/o downloading, or can we spoof downloading? Like in RM ( I dont have much HDD space thats why I am asking)

Oh about that seba part, I dont who this person is and I guess u all hate him/her but this is what u can do:
    Give the extreme mod, to the admins first, and then the admins give it to the moderators (Trustworthy mods) and then the mods decide the members who can download it, and then the admins recheck the moderators decision! It a very long process and not completely proof but close enough!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by realhero View Post
    But I have a Question !!

The "ratio hack" mentioned in that TF article involved using Firefox and HTTP Analyser to create an announce with a manipulated &uploaded= amount. This method is overly detectable by now, and will get you banned instantly at higher level trackers.

This Hack announces itself exactly like the real Azureus, or the client you're spoofing - it just sends a different upload report based on your settings. You have full control over what you'll be reporting (if at all), and it's 100% undetectable by itself.

It's your settings that get you banned or not, and in the end it all depends on the tracker. If you want to know more, check these threads:

Oh, and pretending to be a seedbox from your home IP is one of the worst things you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by OKJ View Post
    But I got a question: Can we directly seed w/o downloading, or can we spoof downloading? Like in RM ( I dont have much HDD space thats why I am asking)
    Fake upload without the files: yes
    Fake downloading: no

Oh about that seba part, I dont who this person is and I guess u all hate him/her but this is what u can do:
    Give the extreme mod, to the admins first, and then the admins give it to the moderators (Trustworthy mods) and then the mods decide the members who can download it, and then the admins recheck the moderators decision! It a very long process and not completely proof but close enough!
    If you want to know who seba is, check this thread.

Anyway, we aren't going to do that because our philosophy is that P2P and modded clients should be free, and they won't be if only 10-20 SB-I members have them.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

SomeGuy (09.02.09)

P2P Client
    Azureus/Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss39
    yea something like that anon. Mite even be an easier way to implement. There is going to need to be a login system / verification of some sort. Working off the diea from manly a site i belong to that has a way or tagging there custom game trainers to each user and it verify the user on launch.
    wasn't the whole point of this site, to get away from a closed community. next suggestion will be to ask for donations, and have different levels of the mod available. just like Shu....
    Thanks

is fake download posibble?
    Thanks

Technically yes, but it will not be in this relase.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast