P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private Beta
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3725

[Announcement] Azureus/Vuze Extreme Mod [ARCHIVED]

German translation see below!

We have remained quiet avoid the next update of the SB-I Azureus/Vuze mod, but with good reasons. With pride, we now present you the new Azureus mod - which is an SB-Innovation itself.
    As Shu is no longer actively coding and is a part of the past, he's never added a perfect spoof for other clients apart from Azureus - this has been implemented by our coders DigitalDJ and ghostfucker, who took the matter into their own hands to create something unique.
    The result is the best leecher mod ever produced. With this release, featured at SB-Innovation, our mod can now be used on every tracker, with countless variations and completely undetectable cheating. SB-I bows to our coders and their wonderful mod.

Here's a little insight into our latest innovation.

Perfect Spoof (to tracker and peers!):

The following clients are able to be spoofed:

- Azureus
    - BitTornado
    - Deluge
    - Halite
    - Mainline
    - uTorrent

More No Report options:

We've expanded the No Report option with two very useful options.

Furthermore, the Hack is of course updated to the latest Vuze core.

Thx to shoulder for the screenshots and anon for the english translation!

---------------------------------Deutsch/German---------------------------------

Lange Zeit ist es ruhig geblieben um unseren SBI Azureus/Vuze Mod, doch das hatte seine Gründe. Mit Stolz präsentieren wir euch nun den neuen Azureus Mod, welcher tatsächlich eine SB-Innovation ist.
    Da Shu selber aktiv nicht mehr coded, und er es in der Vergangenheit nie geschafft hat einen Perfect Spoof auch für andere Clients zu implementieren, haben es unsere Coder, DigitalDJ und ghostfucker, selbst in die Hand genommen und etwas einzigartiges erschaffen. Heraus gekommen ist dabei, der beste Leecher Mod der jemals produziert wurde.
    Mit dieser Version, eigens hergestellt von SB-Innovation, kann man auf jedem Tracker, mit unzähligen Variationen cheaten und das komplett undetectable! SB-I verneigt sich vor unseren Codern und wird demnächst auch alle an diesem genialen Mod teilhaben lassen.

Hier ein kleiner Einblick in die neuste Innovation von uns:

Perfekter Spoof (zum Tracker, sowie zu den Peers!):

Unterstützt werden derzeit Spoofs von folgenden Clienten:

- Azureus
    - BitTornado
    - Deluge
    - Halite
    - Mainline
    - uTorrent

Mehr No Report Optionen:

Wir haben den No Report etwas erweitert und mit zwei äusserst brauchbaren Funktionen aufgerüstet.

Desweiteren haben wir natürlich auf den aktuellsten Vuze Core aktualisiert und auch in Zukunft werden in regelmäßigen abständen Core Updates bereit gestellt werden.

Thx to shoulder for the screenshots!

Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss120
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

@cheater66: the resource usage should be pretty much the same. I have 1.5GB of RAM and it works fine... so your lagging problems could be caused by your antivirus (specially if you're using avast) or firewall.
    I´m using avast, what could I do to fix this "lagging problem" ?

Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    alles beim alten, stockt es mit der alten version stockt es auch mit der neuen. das hat aber eigentlich wenig mit azureus zu tun
    Wenn´s nichts mit Azureus zu tun hat (womöglich avast), was sollte ich deiner meinung nach tun (avast will ich nicht löschen :X).

mfg
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by cheater66 View Post
    I´m using avast, what could I do to fix this "lagging problem" ?
    Disable the P2P Shield:

• Double click the left mouse button on your Avast! icon in the system tray (to the left of the system clock) and your On-Access Scanner will open in a separate window. If you don't see the icon, click on the arrow and it should expand to show all the icons in the system tray.
    • Click the left mouse button on the "Details >>" button at the bottom of the Avast On-Access Scanner to open up more options.
    • Look for the P2P Shield on the left of you On-Access Scanner window and left click your mouse button on it and the P2P Shield should now be highlighted.
    • Now click your left mouse button on the "Terminate" Button (Located on the right of the On-Access Scanner window) and you should see some text near the top of the window saying "No task is currently using this provider".
    • Finally, click the "OK" Button and the bottom right of the On-Access Scanner window and the P2P shield will be disabled.

Alternatively, Avast! has a Customize option button besides the Sensitivity slider bar. You can exclude programs from the P2P shield in there. Excluding utorrent.exe may also solve the problem.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

cheater66 (07.03.09)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss169
    Quote Originally Posted by anon
    @sarancha: you can decrease or increase it. If you set the "download reduction" to 150%, for example, you'd be reporting 1.5x your download speed. If you set it to 50% - 0.5x.
    hmm...so that option is faking just the down speed!? i thought its faking the amount of information downloaded, aka MB, GB that i downloaded ..or i'm wrong!?
    Last edited by ypod; 07.03.09 at 23:49.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    We could say it fakes both - since the tracker calculates your download speed by dividing your reported download by the number of seconds since the last announce.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

ypod (08.03.09)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss169
    then how about the snatched torrents!? it reports to tracker that i'm already snatched the torrent, while i'm still downloading it!?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    It won't - the Hack will report the lower/higher download when you snatch the torrent.

You can imagine that using this option at some trackers, specially those with an "sticky" or permanent snatchlist, is risky - as you'll be shown having snatched the torrent, but downloaded less/more than its size (although more download can be explained as hashfails).
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

ypod (08.03.09)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss169
    i see...are this option available on current vuze mod (because i cant find it) or it will be available on extreme mod?
    Thanks

i am just getting prepared for this so I was just wondering, would it be a bad idea to 100% fake upload...like not download, and just upload as if you happen to have the files already, or would it be better to download and then just upload the fake?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss49
    We have to install Vuze in order for this to work >>>?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss74
    can i use the following

mratio+extreme mod

i will download the files on mratio then jump on extreme mod as a seeder can this work?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze and Shu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss259
    Quote Originally Posted by cheatme View Post
    can i use the following

mratio+extreme mod

i will download the files on mratio then jump on extreme mod as a seeder can this work?
    that's fine. but if you sucess download the file with mratio, then i think you will have no problem upload with mratio. that's just that tracker have bad script
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    close 2 3hrz left,cant wait!!!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuse
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss100
    ok the count down is finished

now where is the great Extreme Mod ? !!!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss28
    ^ No it has not finsihed yet, ONLY 3 HOURS LEFT yay!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    Hmm i have 07:44:20 left lols.Will see how extreme really this mod ist,hope is really good
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast