P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private Beta
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3725

[Announcement] Azureus/Vuze Extreme Mod [ARCHIVED]

German translation see below!

We have remained quiet avoid the next update of the SB-I Azureus/Vuze mod, but with good reasons. With pride, we now present you the new Azureus mod - which is an SB-Innovation itself.
    As Shu is no longer actively coding and is a part of the past, he's never added a perfect spoof for other clients apart from Azureus - this has been implemented by our coders DigitalDJ and ghostfucker, who took the matter into their own hands to create something unique.
    The result is the best leecher mod ever produced. With this release, featured at SB-Innovation, our mod can now be used on every tracker, with countless variations and completely undetectable cheating. SB-I bows to our coders and their wonderful mod.

Here's a little insight into our latest innovation.

Perfect Spoof (to tracker and peers!):

The following clients are able to be spoofed:

- Azureus
    - BitTornado
    - Deluge
    - Halite
    - Mainline
    - uTorrent

More No Report options:

We've expanded the No Report option with two very useful options.

Furthermore, the Hack is of course updated to the latest Vuze core.

Thx to shoulder for the screenshots and anon for the english translation!

---------------------------------Deutsch/German---------------------------------

Lange Zeit ist es ruhig geblieben um unseren SBI Azureus/Vuze Mod, doch das hatte seine Gründe. Mit Stolz präsentieren wir euch nun den neuen Azureus Mod, welcher tatsächlich eine SB-Innovation ist.
    Da Shu selber aktiv nicht mehr coded, und er es in der Vergangenheit nie geschafft hat einen Perfect Spoof auch für andere Clients zu implementieren, haben es unsere Coder, DigitalDJ und ghostfucker, selbst in die Hand genommen und etwas einzigartiges erschaffen. Heraus gekommen ist dabei, der beste Leecher Mod der jemals produziert wurde.
    Mit dieser Version, eigens hergestellt von SB-Innovation, kann man auf jedem Tracker, mit unzähligen Variationen cheaten und das komplett undetectable! SB-I verneigt sich vor unseren Codern und wird demnächst auch alle an diesem genialen Mod teilhaben lassen.

Hier ein kleiner Einblick in die neuste Innovation von uns:

Perfekter Spoof (zum Tracker, sowie zu den Peers!):

Unterstützt werden derzeit Spoofs von folgenden Clienten:

- Azureus
    - BitTornado
    - Deluge
    - Halite
    - Mainline
    - uTorrent

Mehr No Report Optionen:

Wir haben den No Report etwas erweitert und mit zwei äusserst brauchbaren Funktionen aufgerüstet.

Desweiteren haben wir natürlich auf den aktuellsten Vuze Core aktualisiert und auch in Zukunft werden in regelmäßigen abständen Core Updates bereit gestellt werden.

Thx to shoulder for the screenshots!

Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Same question as sarancha.

And when new updates for vuze come out, is this mod gonna have updates too?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by sarancha View Post
    ok, what shall we do with the actual shumod already installed, u should uninstall it completely or..!?
    the updating process ist the same, as usual download the archive and extract the files to your azureus install folder no need to install if you dont get strange errors. im still using my old vuze 4.0.0.0 installation and no problems with it. nothing changed in this point

Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    And when new updates for vuze come out, is this mod gonna have updates too?
    sure, but i dont think that there will be an update for every little vuze beta. its usually up to ddj if he thinks that a version is stable enough and he have the time he will update the mod. there will be more updates as in the past thats sure

cheaten - wieso kompliziert wenn's auch einfach geht.!

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

ypod (07.03.09)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    @realhero: correct.

@Mhead: I think you're talking about Ratio mode? If so, I wouldn't recommend using that option. It'll fake at whatever speed is needed to reach and keep your target ratio. Speed mode++ is the best, because you can (and have to) set your fake upload speeds yourself. This way you'll have to keep an eye on the total amount of seeders and leechers and see if your speeds are still realistic, but have full control over what you'll be reporting.

And in general, it's the peer:seed ratio that matters. A torrent with 200 real leechers (i.e. not partial seeders) would look good for faking, but not when there are 5000 seeders. Now, a torrent with 50 leechers but 100 seeders would be perfect.

@sarancha: I'd recommend you make a clean install as well, just as to avoid any possible issues with old configs and the Extreme mod's new code.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    will it work for fake download where we willl not download torrent but just upload it like mratio because i want to make huge buffers on sites like bmtv,waffles,what,ftn etc
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Again, there will not be a fake download option. But "download reduction" has been changed to work as a multiplier - you can increase or decrease your reported download based on your real one.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    29 hours, just made a countdown on my desktop.

Can't wait.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss169
    anon, you mean that i'll be able to increase my real download? o_O then how i'll be shown in snatched list?

evilmm hmm, on main page shows just 22 hours remaining...
    Last edited by ypod; 07.03.09 at 19:10.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    he is maybe in a different timezone

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    @Mhead: I think you're talking about Ratio mode? If so, I wouldn't recommend using that option. It'll fake at whatever speed is needed to reach and keep your target ratio. Speed mode++ is the best, because you can (and have to) set your fake upload speeds yourself. This way you'll have to keep an eye on the total amount of seeders and leechers and see if your speeds are still realistic, but have full control over what you'll be reporting.

And in general, it's the peer:seed ratio that matters. A torrent with 200 real leechers (i.e. not partial seeders) would look good for faking, but not when there are 5000 seeders. Now, a torrent with 50 leechers but 100 seeders would be perfect.
    Thank you for your answer. Therefore this new mod has an answer for everything, esp the biggest absence of mratio, connection to peers.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bash shell
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss462
    Is it possible to make this mod come already tweaked with the recommended settings, or at least make the recommended settings known for azureus/shumod newbs like myself?
    Because when you talk about ratio mode and speed mode++: (1) I don't know what you are talking about; and (2) I feel afraid that this might be too complicated for me. :)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss169
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi stuff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss359
    Well only 1 more day and I for one can't wait to see what has been created with some of the best coders around.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss120
    Wie genau sieht´s mit der Arbeitsspeicherbelastung aus ? Habe "nur" 2 GB, beim "Vorgänger" konnte ich nicht gleichzeitg Downloaden&Zocken, das hat komischerweise gehackt.

Bitte um Infos.
    mfg
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    @sarancha: you can decrease or increase it. If you set the "download reduction" to 150%, for example, you'd be reporting 1.5x your download speed. If you set it to 50% - 0.5x.

@cheater66: the resource usage should be pretty much the same. I have 1.5GB of RAM and it works fine... so your lagging problems could be caused by your antivirus (specially if you're using avast) or firewall.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by cheater66 View Post
    Wie genau sieht´s mit der Arbeitsspeicherbelastung aus ? Habe "nur" 2 GB, beim "Vorgänger" konnte ich nicht gleichzeitg Downloaden&Zocken, das hat komischerweise gehackt.

Bitte um Infos.
    mfg
    alles beim alten, stockt es mit der alten version stockt es auch mit der neuen. das hat aber eigentlich wenig mit azureus zu tun

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast