+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 119 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating on iptorrents?

I got banned in Ipt :(

This is what i had did.... was using two tools ratio master & ratio faker

Ratiomaster-UL-180kb/s, Dl-160Kb/s

Ratio Faker-- Report my UL as 5.85-3-54 times my Download

I feel using two 2 tools is the reason.

So guys which is the best tool/mod & at what are the settings of those mods to use in Ipt?
    I alway get banned on IPT when using "set my upload x times my download",just use "set my upload x times my upload" (x from 1 to 3)
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

kelly (19.04.09)

P2P Client
    utorrent 1.8
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss281
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Me too, specially if both faked on the same torrent or you didn't use the memory reader.

It was not for the same torrents
    .I was uploading a torrent in Ratio Faker with Report Ul as 5.xxx--3.xxx times my DL
    also,
    Downloading a torrent using Ratio master UL-160kb/s,DL-180kb/s.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    Downloading a torrent using Ratio master UL-160kb/s,DL-180kb/s.
    Did you use the memory reader?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent 1.8
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss281
    Yes , i did use the memory reader.

Quote Originally Posted by rajdeep
    Well... What IPTorrents staff told me is, they don't care if i upload at 100mb/s or 120mb/s or 1tb/s or 1-2kb/s or even 1kb/s.

They are not checking your upload speed at all, their anti cheater is checking the software you are using.
    I somewhat feel he's right ,perhaps they do have a good script .. But the irony is why couldn't the script recognize a same tool used by someone else :)
    Last edited by kelly; 19.04.09 at 21:46.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Then the problem doesn't reside there...

I'm with SBfreak on that it was most likely using a 3x-6x download multiplier in RF that got you banned. Either that or the scripts rajdeep mentioned caught you using the RatioMaster - was "use TCP listener" ticked?
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

SBfreak (19.04.09)

P2P Client
    utorrent 1.8
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss281
    Then the problem doesn't reside there...

I'm with SBfreak on that it was most likely using a 3x-6x download multiplier in RF that got you banned. Either that or the scripts rajdeep mentioned caught you using the RatioMaster - was "use TCP listener" ticked?
    It was unticked .. is it bad
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    According my theory that should be fine. Because if the IPT scripts do what I think they do, they won't be able to check if you're cheating if you're unconnectable, and unticking that shows you as such...

So it must have been the download multiplier that got you banned. Use an upload multiplier next time.

Tinkle has also posted a tip on how you can still use the download multi with some special settings some posts ago, if I'm not mistaken.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

kelly (19.04.09)

P2P Client
    utorrent 1.8
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss281
    According my theory that should be fine. Because if the IPT scripts do what I think they do, they won't be able to check if you're cheating if you're unconnectable, and unticking that shows you as such...

So it must have been the download multiplier that got you banned. Use an upload multiplier next time.

Tinkle has also posted a tip on how you can still use the download multi with some special settings some posts ago, if I'm not mistaken.
    Thanks Anon , Will try experimenting the Upload multi with the remaining accounts that i have
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Excuse me guys,but I feel very strange when I see you discussing bans due to tools that were proved to cause severe consequences,however,you can still use other 100% safe tools that won't hurt you in anything at all.

I know this is a matter of liking & disliking,but neverthless to use something that can slightly detected wither you were sure about the settings or not.Anyway,good luck guys on every move you make
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    I just got another invite for IPTorrents and i am not going to risk my account again.

All i know is, iptorrents have very advanced and updated anti cheater which is tracing 98% of all cheating tricks.

They have lots of Freeleech Torrents and bonus points, IPT staff made it very easy to seed back easily and keep a positive ratio, no need to cheat there to risk your account, this is my opinion.

Programs which i tested and got banned.

I highly recommending you guys not to use these programs:

Ratio Faker 0.9.10 ( used 0.8 - 1.2 ratio ) got banned, they can find it easily. not a good idea to use it.
    Ratiomaster = Got Banned.
    Seba14 = Don't Even think about it, if you use Seba14, it means you are banned instantly
    Azureus Modded, My friend got banned yesterday due to seeding torrents which had no leecher and got banned ( 50% chance not to get caught, so still be very careful )

Once again, i am telling you guys, IPT is not checking your upload speed at all, so if you upload at 1-5kb/s, still they will ban you for cheating.

P.S: I am cheating at SCC/RevTT/TL because they don't have anti cheater, they are looking at your upload speed, if your upload speed goes above 12mb/s, they will ask you for speed test, if you could not give speed test from your own IP with above 12mb/s, they will suspend your account. so cheat at SCC/RevTT/TL at 5mb/s - 9mb/s maximum :)

Enjoy and Peace bhai ( Bhai means Bro in Indian language )
    Last edited by rajdeep; 21.04.09 at 14:25.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

kelly (21.04.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss69
    Quote Originally Posted by rajdeep View Post
    I just got another invite for IPTorrents and i am not going to risk my account again.

Seba14 = Don't Even think about it, if you use Seba14, it means you are banned instantly
    Seba14 insn't a program he is just a cracker

Azureus Modded, My friend got banned yesterday due to seeding torrents which had no leecher and got banned ( 50% chance not to get caught, so still be very careful )
    isn't that a little bit odd, if you can seed with 0 leechers?

Once again, i am telling you guys, IPT is not checking your upload speed at all, so if you upload at 1-5kb/s, still they will ban you for cheating.
    i have downloaded and fake seeded with extreme mod there.. just be reasonable with your settings
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Serenity / mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss469
    Yeah, It seems like IPT is the only tracker that is both easy to get in and out. LOL! I wonder how they check on those that users using with RatioFaker and Shu Mod.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by hojotrance View Post
    Seba14 insn't a program he is just a cracker
    seba isn't a program nor a cracker. He's a motherfucking mod stealer!

isn't that a little bit odd, if you can seed with 0 leechers?
    Exactly.

@rajdeep: SCC updated their scripts recently.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    azu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss346

All i know is, iptorrents have very advanced and updated anti cheater which is tracing 98% of all cheating tricks.

They have lots of Freeleech Torrents and bonus points, IPT staff made it very easy to seed back easily and keep a positive ratio, no need to cheat there to risk your account, this is my opinion.

Programs which i tested and got banned.

I highly recommending you guys not to use these programs:

Ratio Faker 0.9.10 ( used 0.8 - 1.2 ratio ) got banned, they can find it easily. not a good idea to use it.
    Ratiomaster = Got Banned.

P.S: I am cheating at SCC/RevTT/TL because they don't have anti cheater, they are looking at your upload speed, if your upload speed goes above 12mb/s, they will ask you for speed test, if you could not give speed test from your own IP with above 12mb/s, they will suspend your account. so cheat at SCC/RevTT/TL at 5mb/s - 9mb/s maximum :)

Enjoy and Peace bhai ( Bhai means Bro in Indian language )
    rajdeep let my put this to u this way u get caught only if u cheat without proper usage of tools trust me i cheat there using ratiofaker using both uploda and download multiplier i never got banned only thing u must remember cheat on good torrents
    another thing IPT does have scripts but it cant be termed best trust me on that

another thing u r friend got banned using extreme mod coz he must have used speedmode++ which at times even if connected to seeders does that thing nothing new with that

cheating is a risky thing but if done with care is a best thing and i dont know y u feel so strongly about IPT and u said dont use seba14 there which shows u dint have idea about what is seba14 its not a program its a guy dude so truth is i find u r facts little unbelieveable
    Last edited by Tinkle; 21.04.09 at 20:37.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent/Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss60
    From what I've read all over the place, if there's anywhere you're most likely to be banned for cheating, IPT would be right up there on the top of a very long list. Using a freeleech account, so I wouldn't really know.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 119 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast