Page 111 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1782

Thread: Cheating on iptorrents?

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39480
    Quote Originally Posted by whyme View Post
    Well i showed them speedtest but they said, that speed is not shows that this is your so we are going to disable account and the only way to enable is to by paying donations:)
    At least you can buy a second chance. Not all trackers offer this

Anyway, my conclusion after reading the above posts is: don't flash; for everything else, there's Speedtest.net Faker.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

They "jailed" me for no reason after 8 years, so they need money :))
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    Well i showed them speedtest but they said, that speed is not shows that this is your so we are going to disable account and the only way to enable is to by paying donations:) my upload was total 470 and download approx 200 total.
    they have really asked for donations to enable the account ?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    The same thing on hd-torrents. If you get disabled you can pay and they will re-enable your account.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sb-innovation
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss92
    yes :) i think the only best way is to stay ghost :)
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    and if u have donated after that u could flash until 100TB or what :))) i don't understand the ideea ....if u cought somebody cheating ...just close the account ...not asking for money instead

if u have good ration..it dosen't result always that u are 100% cheating...to treat somebody with closing the account unless he provides DNA sample,retinal scan , and a kidney

i'm using them mostly for software..so i don't need ratio that much to have head pains with cheating them
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39480
    and if u have donated after that u could flash until 100TB or what :))) i don't understand the ideea ....if u cought somebody cheating ...just close the account ...not asking for money instead
    Hey, times are tough for everyone. If there's money to be had from selling second chances, then so be it.

Now, if they're randomly banning people with vague excuses to get these "donations", that I have a problem with. And since IPT is pretty disreputed among the community, it wouldn't surprise me if they did...
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    that's the ideea because it's a thin line between

If there's money to be had from selling second chances, then so be it.
    and

if they're randomly banning people with vague excuses to get these "donations", that I have a problem with.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Hey, times are tough for everyone. If there's money to be had from selling second chances, then so be it.

Now, if they're randomly banning people with vague excuses to get these "donations", that I have a problem with. And since IPT is pretty disreputed among the community, it wouldn't surprise me if they did...
    I have been with IPT for some years now and found them to be very reasonable. asking for donations through second chances after no use ban is kind of acceptable, I think is perfectly along the lines of making revenue. but what is going to stop us from making a new account with an invite and changing IP? unless you have a high ratio.

however, the pay to play sites like gimmepeer/bitsoup is pure evil, when all the content they are using is scene/0day not theirs, still naive people are duped into paying monthly fees.

but in the torrenting world it is hard to point fingers I guess? no honor among torrenters?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sb-innovation
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss92
    Quote Originally Posted by austinpowers View Post
    I have been with IPT for some years now and found them to be very reasonable. asking for donations through second chances after no use ban is kind of acceptable, I think is perfectly along the lines of making revenue. but what is going to stop us from making a new account with an invite and changing IP? unless you have a high ratio.

however, the pay to play sites like gimmepeer/bitsoup is pure evil, when all the content they are using is scene/0day not theirs, still naive people are duped into paying monthly fees.

but in the torrenting world it is hard to point fingers I guess? no honor among torrenters?
    Wait wait, they are not just disabling for cheating ratio or whatever, they dont even sure that the user is cheating, i remember they disabled my account because my ratio is too good and seriously i was not using any cheat thing, i was using Seedbox and i told them with proof but they just want money nothing more. so doing cheat IPT is really reasonable and good :)
    Last edited by whyme; 23.12.16 at 16:31.
    Thanks

Wait wait, they are not just disabling for cheating ratio or whatever, they dont even sure that the user is cheating, i remember they disabled my account because my ratio is too good and seriously i was not using any cheat thing, i was using Seedbox and i told them with proof but they just want money nothing more. so doing cheat IPT is really reasonable and good :)
    lolz, trust me in that if they forced me to pay or any others to pay and hold our accounts in ransom, they will lose a lot of their members this way. general trackers and high traffic trackers like IPT need revenue, the way they go about it should be mostly asking for donations.

we will see how long Bitsoup/Gimmepeers will last. sooner or later people will try to wonder why are they paying, when they don't have to. LOL
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39480
    we will see how long Bitsoup/Gimmepeers will last. sooner or later people will try to wonder why are they paying, when they don't have to. LOL
    I have posted my opinion about that elsewhere:

"How do they think this will work? Will they have material before everyone else?"

No, but that won't matter. A hefty chunk of their userbase will go elsewhere, but many will stay and pay, because for them the site has proven reliability (i.e. they can get their stuff fast enough) and "what's ten bucks a month". Furthermore, with fewer users, they can decrease server costs and require a little less dough to run.

So, unless they lose uploaders over this, it will very likely work.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I have posted my opinion about that elsewhere:
    i guess you have a point, but when the $10 bucks a month becomes more and more expensive, people will start looking elsewhere. also IPT is still king when it comes to reliability and gimmepeers/bitsoup have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way(including me) and have made a lot of enemies. just look at reddit. I think DDOS attacks are in their future. LOL

fyi, when I was with Bitsoup, the speeds were not that great and the seeds were lacking also, I wonder if they fixed that with gimmepeers.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39480
    IPT is still king when it comes to reliability and gimmepeers/bitsoup have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way(including me) and have made a lot of enemies.
    IPT has a bad rep too, due to allegedly injecting peers from other trackers in their swarms and participating in DDoS attacks against rival sites - in addition to "stealing" torrents to upload as their own, but that's an open secret of all trackers without scene access.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent 1.8
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss281
    What settings of Vuze Extreme Mod do you guys recommend?

I do want to seed , only till i have achieved 1:1 ratio.

I tried the Fake Upload "ratio mode" with
    Between 1.0 :1 (Uploaded : Downloaded) and 1.2: (up:dl)

Also ticked the "When in seeding list continue increasing ratio with real upload"

I understand , there cannot one silver bullet and the cheating strategy should be based on individual torrents.. but whats the safe bet?

(btw , i got banned with the above )
    Last edited by kelly; 05.02.17 at 08:17.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast