Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2469

Thread: Cheating on TL (TorrentLeech)

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    I use uTorrent 1.8 on TL, both the original one and the fake one. Just seed normally the old torrents and the new best ones. I cheat only on the other ones but the fake up speed never goes over 10Mbit. Member since jube 2005, never have a problem
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss230
    Is it safe to use GreedyTorrent in TL?
    Thanks

Hey.

First of all, yes I´ve used the search button but I am not able to find the info I´m after.

It´s a quite simple question really. For TL, when using RM, what client simulation should I use and where do I download that client?

Thanks in advance and don´t be to harsh on me anon, we are all children in the beginning

EDIT: A search for example Corecore and utorrent doesn´t give me any good hits when searching.
    Last edited by dalailama; 28.01.11 at 15:43.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss329
    dalailama, which client to use for simulation is a personal preference, however, if you are going to run your client and RM at the same time with torrents from the same tracker, you should simulate your client.
    The best place to get RM client files is here: http://www.moofdev.net/forums/index.php (you will have to register).
    RM may already have the client that you need, you can also try to use 'Update' button in RM.
    As for search difficulties - you are welcome to use links and tips in my sig :)
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

dalailama (31.01.11)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by l0cke View Post
    I use uTorrent 1.8 on TL, both the original one and the fake one.
    Which mod is "the fake one" and why don't you upgrade to 2.2?

Quote Originally Posted by DownloadAddict View Post
    Is it safe to use GreedyTorrent in TL?
    Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dalailama View Post
    It´s a quite simple question really. For TL, when using RM, what client simulation should I use and where do I download that client?

Thanks in advance and don´t be to harsh on me anon, we are all children in the beginning
    I won't be harsh with you, because Google's site: search has been sucking a lot the last weeks. Even searching without operators has its quirks.

Anyway, seldom has already answered your question in a very detailed manner, as usual. If I had spotted your post before he did, I'd have gone with "the same one you're using to download stuff".
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

seldom (28.01.11)

Thanks for your replies!

From reading, I also thought that the moofdev.net forum was the place to go but since that site is down, I thought there was an alternative more recent solution to find the files.

Let´s just hope they fix it soon.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Explains me getting a squid error. They were working yesterday so it's probably a temporal hiccup.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Explains me getting a squid error. They were working yesterday so it's probably a temporal hiccup.
    Lets hope so.

One more question. I am on a mac, running boot camp to be able to use XP and hence RM.

If ur not familiar with mac, this basically mean that I have both a windows and a mac system on my machine and I choose which one to boot from.

When I download a client from Moofdev, that one will be different from the one I am using in Mac OS X ( a legitime version of Utorrent).

Will this be a problem in any way or is there a solution? I figured that TL might think that it´s weird that I am switching between two different versions of Utorrent.
    Last edited by dalailama; 28.01.11 at 18:19.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Moofdev's back up.

Quote Originally Posted by dalailama View Post
    When I download a client from Moofdev, that one will be different from the one I am using in Mac OS X ( a legitime version of Utorrent).

Will this be a problem in any way or is there a solution? I figured that TL might think that it´s weird that I am switching between two different versions of Utorrent.
    TL won't care about that, but if you want to be extra-careful, you can ask people on the Moofdev forums to make you a uT Mac client file.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

dalailama (28.01.11)

Using waffles method + mRatio speeds of around 16 mb/s works fine.
    Although i was going at 10mb/s and i forgot to stop the update, but still no ban so its all good :)
    One question though:

do torrentleech give out invites randomly to power users or only to power users with a high amount of gb's uploaded?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbangtheory View Post
    do torrentleech give out invites randomly to power users or only to power users with a high amount of gb's uploaded?
    Their invite system used to be semi-random. Now they claimed chances of PUs getting invites are very slim. I even lost an invite I had, although others did not.

Bottom line: invites are the exception, not the rule. Unless you donate.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss200
    I read through the latest pages and didn't find the answer I wanted, so I'll ask you guys :) I'm going to be a more active user at TL now and so far, I've had a torrent on seeding, to not get TL to delete my account for inactivity. To not be too specific: I've been a member for around 3 months and uploaded around 3gb. So let's face the question

I want to buffer my ratio, so that I can begin to download. So how high do I dare to set the upload limit in RM to? Considering that I've not seeded with that high speed before. I'm on a 24/1 line in Sweden. In other trackers I've held my upload in RM to maximum 100kB/s, by the reason it should appear real considering what my ISP provides in my location. However I've heard that TL aren't that finicky/sensitive with cheating?

So to make a long question short: How high do I dare to set the upload limit in RM to? Beacuse I don't want to take the high risk to get banned.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by lertsy View Post
    However I've heard that TL aren't that finicky/sensitive with cheating?
    You heard right. Back in the old TL it was a matter of not appearing in the top 10. Now they don't have that you can probably do whatever you want.

But since I know you'll want a more specific answer, just keep speeds below 1MB/s and you'll be fine.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

lertsy (01.02.11)

P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss200
    Okey, thank you to be a bit more specific :) However, do I got this right? : 1MB/s = 1024kB/s?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by lertsy View Post
    However, do I got this right? : 1MB/s = 1024kB/s?
    1 megabyte in kilobytes - Google Search

Google agrees
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

lertsy (01.02.11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast