Thread: Cheating on TL (TorrentLeech)

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss59
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Unfortunately, such a problem has many potential causes. Queue management, connection caps, disk cache, Java heap size limits, limitations of the underlying file system and/or storage, antivirus, firewall or router interfering or giving out... what I can assure you is that under normal circumstances, this has no reason to happen on a well-seeded torrent and you shouldn't need to restart torrents manually. Enabling console logging and checking the messages generated right after a download stalls could give some clues.

Although a look at those screenshots reveals you aren't using the latest version of the mod (2.5.0.0, newest is 3.5.0.0) and appear to be downloading to a Western Digital external disk ("F:\ElementsWD..."), so I recommend updating the mod and reading https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=30949 before doing anything else.

Hey did couple of tests...but still no success. To start off the screenshot shows WD in path of where it's being saved is because i had old WD drive that died on me and i just transferred the stuff from it and to help me remember where it came from i just kept that name...but drive i tested on is Seagate...then i tried on my nvme drive and both time it stopped. here is new screenshot. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-24 143005.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	125.5 KB 
ID:	21699...

On side notes...this is not happening when the torrent is less then 28 gigs or smaller...weird...

Thanks
    Last edited by GhostCode; 24.02.24 at 21:40.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss510
    Hey back, yeah been busy, seems all around sb-i were. feel free to PM to catch up :)

back on topic, ok that is a start. Seems torrent size relative. As anon said, it could be due multiple causes. Have you updated the version as anon suggested and read the "Western Digital "Green" HDD" thread ?

Also I still would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    What are your queue settings ? (Options > Queue). You might want to adjust settings in there.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss59
    Hey back, yeah been busy, seems all around sb-i were. feel free to PM to catch up :)

back on topic, ok that is a start. Seems torrent size relative. As anon said, it could be due multiple causes. Have you updated the version as anon suggested and read the "Western Digital "Green" HDD" thread ?

Also I still would suggest
    Attaching all the screenshots for queue settings. I read the Green HDD but like i explain in my previous comments that I am not using WD green drive its just the name i have given to the drive. On the note about upgrade, i have been using this settings for about 2 plus years, never had this issues o i don't see the reason to do whole update?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-24 182107.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	21700
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-24 182056.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	21701

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-24 182043.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	21702

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-24 182032.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	21703

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-24 181919.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	21704

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-24 181903.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	21705
    Last edited by GhostCode; 24.02.24 at 23:00.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCode View Post
    never had this issues o i don't see the reason to do whole update?
    We can't support outdated versions out of principle. Furthermore, one of the (many) fixes in the core client could very well solve this problem.

Do keep in mind that updating will very likely wipe your torrent list, so export it first, and perhaps make a backup of the entire configuration folder in case you want to rollback.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss59
    Could you plz guide me to how to make up back up of entire configuration? and restore...i will try to work on it tomorrow.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss510
    Could you plz guide me to how to make up back up of entire configuration? and restore...i will try to work on it tomorrow.
    I think this is available natively in the client itself. Options > Backup & Restore. Also current configs are found in the location specified in Options > Files > Configuration Settings (at the bottom). I did not try these before though.

In the queue settings, I see one option that might cause such problem though which is Options->Queue: Don't start any more torrents when upload/download speed limit is reached.

I am confident that this should be effecting all torrents from all trackers and surprised it is only effecting TL torrents. Feel free to try disabling it though.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    I think this is available natively in the client itself. Options > Backup & Restore. Also current configs are found in the location specified in Options > Files > Configuration Settings (at the bottom).
    Can't get better than a manual backup of the latter one made with the mod closed.

surprised it is only effecting TL torrents
    Same, but I'm confident we can find the solution
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss59
    Can't get better than a manual backup of the latter one made with the mod closed.

Same, but I'm confident we can find the solution
    I am working on testing out illusive theory about queue settings...will update the findings after test completion.

Thanks anon...illusive.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss59
    I think this is available natively in the client itself. Options > Backup & Restore. Also current configs are found in the location specified in Options > Files > Configuration Settings (at the bottom). I did not try these before though.

In the queue settings, I see one option that might cause such problem though which is Options->Queue: Don't start any more torrents when upload/download speed limit is reached.

I am confident that this should be effecting all torrents from all trackers and surprised it is only effecting TL torrents. Feel free to try disabling it though.
    I tried on 200 gigs torrent and it went through okay after updating the queue setting. will try bigger later this week and update. Thanks illusive :)
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (10.03.24)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Nice! For the record, I just force-start everything, but obviously that and the queuing system are mutually exclusive.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (10.03.24)

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss59
    Nice! For the record, I just force-start everything, but obviously that and the queuing system are mutually exclusive.

Tried the 285 gigs and it stalled...shows seeds connected and still not downloading.
    Last edited by GhostCode; 12.03.24 at 18:33.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss59
    Tried the 285 gigs and it stalled...shows seeds connected and still not downloading.
    so anything for follow up? what should be my next stps illusive,anon?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss510
    Apologies for being late, it's hell lately and been working on new tool. Let me recap the problem one step at a time,

so downloading multiple torrents, suddenly, all of them randomly in time stop except one that remains active as in the screenshot mentioned here correct ?

How about,

- Remove the n letter in the search so you get all torrents in the list without being filtered out.
    - Modify Options->Queue: Max active torrents -> to be 0. I see you got about 700 torrents but no idea if they are completed (seeding) or not (leeching)
    - Uncheck Options->Queue: Don't start any more torrents when upload/download speed limit is reached.

and try again.
    Coming soon
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (22.03.24)

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss59
    Apologies for being late, it's hell lately and been working on new tool. Let me recap the problem one step at a time,

so downloading multiple torrents, suddenly, all of them randomly in time stop except one that remains active as in the screenshot mentioned here correct ?

How about,

- Remove the n letter in the search so you get all torrents in the list without being filtered out.
    - Modify Options->Queue: Max active torrents -> to be 0. I see you got about 700 torrents but no idea if they are completed (seeding) or not (leeching)
    - Uncheck Options->Queue: Don't start any more torrents when upload/download speed limit is reached.

and try again.
    Hey, so no even one torrent by it self stalls.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Forced torrents completely ignore queue settings, so if you force-start everything as a provisional measure, we can easily confirm or dismiss that possibility.
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (25.03.24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 165 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165 LastLast