Thread: Cheating on TL (TorrentLeech)

P2P Client
    mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    Stop cheating if you already have a decent buffer. You won't always get away with cheating. Sooner or later you will get caught if you keep cheating like this.
    worry not, i stop cheating once i get a decent buffer that sets me up for a year or so, my current buffer at TL (~3TB) would keep me going for a year along with my ~700gb buffer at IPT, i don't cheat much there since everything is mostly freeleech.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    worry not, i stop cheating once i get a decent buffer that sets me up for a year or so, my current buffer at TL (~3TB) would keep me going for a year along with my ~700gb buffer at IPT, i don't cheat much there since everything is mostly freeleech.
    yes, IPT has most things set to freeleech, but don't forget about the hit and runs, which is annoying, I have a really huge buffer at IPT and I keep Torrentleech as a database backup. lol

Torrentleech for torrents and 0day is usually a hit or a miss. so so tracker, but sometimes they have subs that no one else does.
    Thanks

Cheating newbie here, is it safe using mRatio and qBittorrent to cheat TL? because I've read that mRatio only supports memory reading with uTorrent, also I read that I shouldn't run torrents from the same tracker on my client and mRatio at the same time, so why does it matter which version I emulate? Do I get banned if TL notices I "switch" between torrent clients constantly?

last but not least, should I even use mRatio, or switch to something else?

Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    You may want to stay away from those torrents unless you have a high ratio. These are torrents which can easily be monitored by the administration team. If you do plan on leeching from them don't ghostleech cause the seeders share a different announce compared to you and you'll be banned.

Fake on torrents which are newly released with actual leechers not partial seeders and always fake with the swamp speed.
    How do I know what's the "swamp" speed?
    Last edited by Daming128; 23.12.17 at 15:09.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by Daming128 View Post
    Do I get banned if TL notices I "switch" between torrent clients constantly?
    Not necessarily, but that behavior is suspicious and attracts unwanted attention, so you're much better off avoiding it.

last but not least, should I even use mRatio, or switch to something else?
    That's up to you. Check all the programs and read on their strengths and weaknesses to find the one you prefer the most.

How do I know what's the "swamp" speed?
    The average swarm speed (cloud99 is from Australia, so he was probably thinking about an actual swamp ) is a piece of information only available to those using Vuze BiglyBT Extreme Mod. See the link for details.

In more general terms, his comment can mean that you should check how active a particular torrent is, and never use speeds that stand out too much.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

What build is the best for me if I like to use qBittorrent? and why does it even matter if I don't even need my client be running while the Ratio tool is running?

And faking 1000kb/s upload on a torrent is dangerous, but if I fake 200kb/s on each one of 5 torrents, is it safe or as dangerous as 1000kb/s on 1 torrent?
    Last edited by Daming128; 24.12.17 at 13:53.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by Daming128 View Post
    What build is the best for me if I like to use qBittorrent? and why does it even matter if I don't even need my client be running while the Ratio tool is running?
    The best emulation is the one that matches the client you're actually using. And while you can't (or shouldn't) use mRatio and qBittorrent at the same time, because mR can't grab its peer_id and would look like a (suspicious) second instance, RatioMaster Plus for example supports memory reading with any client. Which is why I recommended trying all the programs

And faking 1000kb/s upload on a torrent is dangerous, but if I fake 200kb/s on each one of 5 torrents, is it safe or as dangerous as 1000kb/s on 1 torrent?
    Spreading fake upload among several active torrents is better. And whatever you do, don't go way too above of what your provider can offer.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Spreading fake upload among several active torrents is better. And whatever you do, don't go way too above of what your provider can offer.
    Oh, Is there a way for them to know what internet plan we're on? Let's say I currently have the 50Mbps UL/DL plan. When there's even more better plan than that say, 70MBps plan, can I go up until 70Mbps since my ISP provides that plan. Or should I just stick with faking 50Mbps ul/dl?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by PukingTom View Post
    Oh, Is there a way for them to know what internet plan we're on?
    Not directly, but a quick reverse DNS lookup or whois on your IP will tell them which provider you're using. From there, it's just a visit to their homepage to see what's the highest speed you could possibly have.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    Not directly, but a quick reverse DNS lookup or whois on your IP will tell them which provider you're using. From there, it's just a visit to their homepage to see what's the highest speed you could possibly have.
    Ahh, got it. So do I stick with my original plan's speed or can I increase faking speeds up to what my provider can give me? If you were me, what would you choose? Of course, this applies for TorrentLeech "safety standards" of cheating.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    So do I stick with my original plan's speed or can I increase faking speeds up to what my provider can give me?
    Pick the highest upload speed that your provider offers and is not higher than your real download.

Oh, and whatever you do, make sure to pick the right torrents. TL pays attention to that, and no well-crafted excuse about your connection speed will save you if you were reporting upload where no one else was downloading anything.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    Pick the highest upload speed that your provider offers and is not higher than your real download.

Oh, and whatever you do, make sure to pick the right torrents. TL pays attention to that, and no well-crafted excuse about your connection speed will save you if you were reporting upload where no one else was downloading anything.
    Alrighty then, I was banned the first time here, but I gotta admit it was really my fault. Gone overboard and hope that I'd slip their banhammers. Tried to split the UL by 20-20-20-20-20 for 5 torrents. I guess that should be fine.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    I tried to use BiglyBT with Extreme Mod and 5/6 MB/s speed with 3/4 torrents on TL and I got banned.. can anyone tell me whats the best settings for TL ?

I am having 100mbps broadband so 8-9MB/s down/up is a normal for me..

Please help
    Last edited by d3v1ls33k3r; 20.05.18 at 21:16.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v1ls33k3r View Post
    I am having 100mbps broadband so 8-9MB/s down/up is a normal for me..
    Then why bother cheating? An upload of 8 MB/s and no dearth of leechers in TL means you'll basically never have trouble keeping a good ratio.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (21.05.18)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    ^ That's a good point, unless you're under military NAT which can pretty much shake your internet speed.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent; RM+
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss793
    I jumped on new torrents (100% done, no packs) with many seeders/leechers and fake my real upload with RM+ 2.1
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 165 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast