Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: TheBox.bz is hard to cheat

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by sporati View Post
    i will try another tools and learnt more
    Faze or the Shu Mod would be my recommendations.

Maybe you find Azureus' options a bit confusing at first, so here's an excellent, detailed tutorial on what every one is and does.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Rikimaru (26.10.08)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Well said guys I won't do more than my buddies already did here explaining what mistakes you might have made when using RM,and the most important,recommending to you the way better mod that provides such a nice safe experience that others lack of

So once again,just give Shu mod & Faze mod a try,you won't regret I promise
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Rikimaru (27.10.08)

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss105
    Can confirm that RM is detectable on thebox.bz, my acc was disabled and IP blocked yesterday when I tried to correct ratio

Similar situation to o/p had d/l data and attempted to u/l as a seed (100%) using conservative settings - (45 - 70kB/s) seed:leech 30:17. Account disabled on first stat update. This was using the 12626 build emulation on RM 1.7.5

another nail in RM's coffin i think
    Last edited by mike; 16.11.08 at 16:40.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss26

theBox

I have cheated on thebox with utorrent mods and greedy torrent without any problems
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (09.12.08)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss49
    Been cheating for a few weeks now with Shu Mod, no ban yet... So it seems safe, I'll keep this post/thread updated, etc
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

anon (30.11.08)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    I won't be using Ratio Master since the beginning,we've repeated for several times,and I will say it once again....Stop using any mods except Faze mod & Shu mod,those are 100% perfectly tested to work on any tracker...
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladrao View Post
    I have cheated on thebox with utorrent mods and greedy torrent without any problems

Did you read this: REad it agian. This guy here is smart. He uses the right tool. Amongst many others, of course.

I use GT too, of course. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever...have I been caught either.

HAA
    You schmucks. !!!!!
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    SealLion you should post a GT cheating tutorial for us newb.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    I think he's already done so, having once written this huge, extremely well-explained post:

Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    I will tell you this: I like to work with GT b/c I legit upload to my peers. I just cheat the tracker. I don't like much to spoof to my peers b/c I personnally feel that if my peers have uploaded to me, I will upload to them, ....legit. Again, I just cheat the tracker's ratio so as to pump up my upload amount and subsequently, my ratio.

I use GT on a number of places.

Some very good trackers that have staff dedicated, and only dedicated to weeding out cheaters that use the wrong tools/ mods.

If I were you, and others I am sure will, if not already, will suggest that you leave RM alone. Put that thing away for good. I'd just delete it off, of your computer.

Believe me when I tell you that RM has gone to RM Heaven. Its like the old RatioFaker tool that came out some years ago that was also built and coded by Mr. RM on the old Moofdev forums.

From a personal experience, I have never had any unsuccessful episodes using GT. It is my favorite tool. Never, ever, not once have I been unlucky using it.

Perhaps on trackers like FTN or the like, one might be unsuccessful in its use.... I don't know, I'm not there.

I think that to help clear up some confusion with GT is that you've also got to use it wisely.

There are a lot of trackers that I use it wisely on.

GT is a great tool to use when your uploading content to trackers that have, lets say freeleach. You know for a fact that pple like to take advantage of these events. YOur going to have tonnes of leechers on your torrent. This is the time to use GT. Pump up that ratio and upload amount.

Watch your user level increase and / or other benefits in achieving to that user level.

Some, I really don't bother with being careful in its use b/c {to a degree and being reasonable, of course}, in my experience when using it on a particular tracker, and the fact that I strongly believe that, that particular tracker doesn't have much in the way of scripts to catch me. I know that I can pump up the juice.

What you've got to understand most importantly is how you use mods and tools.

In my personal opinoion, its not just what tool you use, more so how you use that tool or mod.

If your reckless, I am willing to bet that even the best cheat tool/mod will leak you to the press and before you know it, you've lost your acccount.

However, if your reasonable and understand some basic guidelines, as well as take into account your own experience {which is probably the most important skill that you gain} which you gain as your cheating life goes on, you'll understand what can and can't be done with respect to settings and the like.

You've also got to be brave enough to experiment. You'll get nothing if you don't do that.

YOu want to improve your skill and being able to understand what settings you can play with and how to set them up, yes??

Start of on some small tracker that you can afford to lose your account on if thats what will happen. This is where you gain basic skills and most importantly, your experience. Experience grows.

But also be aware that you'll make simple mistakes like spoof seeding when the tracker is offline cuz the server to the site can't be found. There are some places that will see this. bang!! YOu've just lost your account. So: the moral of the story re: that. Be mindful.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    lol looking to that,I only see SealLion,the Lengthy poster of SB-I
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I don't understand this... the tracker only "has" the announce you give to it.

The rest of your post is right, though. RM is dead... :/
    i think he means the automatic update it differ from tracker to other (one after 30 min & other after 60 min and so on) and u can change it from Network tab under tracker update,but he is wrong RM auto detect it.
    Busy , new things always comes
    Its the time for personal life ,Still here from time to time, Greeting for everybody All .

Its easy way to capture the announces :-
    Tutorial how use SmartSniff to Capture announces for Bittorrent
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss399
    What mRatio emulation should I use for this tracker?
    I prever the oldest (2.5.0.4) or the newest (4.1.0.2) azureus emulation, but I know that the azureus emulations do not work on some trackers.
    The BitTornado Emus still work on almost every tracker, I think
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    Guys please respect RM.I just tested again The waffles method with RM on thebox.I did 200mb upload at a free torrent.Speeds:2mb download and 4mb upload.I didn't do more because i don't have time for trackers with no scripts.Kiding.I think these guys have better scripts than what.cd or bitmetv or others.

No ban.Scripts, no scripts, the waffles method beats anything.
    Last edited by Mihai; 12.09.09 at 15:54.
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246
    I only cheat with RM + Memory Reader on Theboz and no ban yet for months now. You just have to do the cheating right, that is no which torrents to cheat on and what speeds. RM+Memory Reader is a very safe way even without the waffles method.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    I think these guys have better scripts than what.cd or bitmetv or others.
    They watch activity very closely, and I think they also have scripts against the info_hash issue.

RatioMaster+fixed clients+memory reader of course works there seamlessly. Account age may be a factor.

By the way, look at what I said in post #13. The RM has advanced light years since then...
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast