╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Supplied by:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Change Log:

Build 400
    + Updated core to 4.0.0.0_400

Known Issues:
    Client spoofing with plugin to peers is NOT implemented.

Installation:
    1. Download and install Azureus 4.0.0.0 (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download).
    2. Delete the "plugins" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
    3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
    4. Go now to the install dir. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) after that rename Azureus2_4.0.0.0_400.jar file to Azureus2.jar
    5.Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
    Before posting problems please make sure:
    1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads).
    2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
    3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
    4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download
    5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Enjoy!
    Shameless Self-promotion
    Follow me on Twitter: Twitter / digitaldj
    Follow my Tumblr: digitaldj.net/tumblr
    For progress :)

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Password:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

sbi2008-400-ddj
    Last edited by hitman; 18.10.08 at 23:05. Reason: added point 4 to the install tutorial
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    @Oscar: yes, the perfect spoof isn't active there. Change the value inside AzureusSpoof.properties to true like Butcho said.
    Regarding the peer connection issue, make sure your ports are open in your router/firewall, and do the Ubuntu test - download this torrent and load it in Vuze. After a maximum of 5 minutes you're guaranteed to get an incoming connection under normal conditions.

@invader980: I see in your pic that the plugin is installed, but it doesn't show up in the list just like you said.
    I also see you're using the Vuze UI. Maybe this is causing the problem. Switch to the Classic UI (Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start -> "Show" GUI selector, and choose Classic Interface) and try again.

@kabster: don't use both spoofs at the same time, that can cause problems.
    If you were doing fine with the perfect spoof, know how to use it and don't have any problems with trackers, stick with that one
    Yes, I think having the yellow ! is fine. I have it too.

Regarding the max half-open connections patch, I fully understand your concern. Never change a running system
    If you can already max out your connection's speed, and no longer have the browsing slow down issue, it's OK not to use it.

@remortal: go to each torrent's individual faking settings and make sure no-upload is ticked.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    well it is ticked.. when the torrents are in the seed, there is no real upload :S only when they are downloading oO
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by remortal View Post
    when the torrents are in the seed, there is no real upload :S only when they are downloading oO
    Are you going to the individual settings, or the global ones?
    It works here - I upload as much as I normally would when it's unticked, and ticking it instantly stops uploading.
    Thanks

thank u for the help ... that was the exsact problem the vuze interface ....

working fine now ...

*edit ...
    Now im recieving an error when initializing the spoofing option
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknow n Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Un known Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:1111)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginsFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:738)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPlugins(PluginInitializer.java:538)
    at com.aelitis.azureus.core.impl.AzureusCoreImpl$4.ru n(AzureusCoreImpl.java:534)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread2.run(AEThrea d2.java:256)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gudy.azureus2.plugins.clientid.ClientIDManager .setGenerator(Lorg/gudy/azureus2/plugins/clientid/ClientIDGenerator;Z)V
    at omschaub.clientstuff.clientid.ClientID.load(Client ID.java:49)
    ... 9 more

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknow n Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Un known Source)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:1111)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginsFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:738)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPlugins(PluginInitializer.java:538)
    at com.aelitis.azureus.core.impl.AzureusCoreImpl$4.ru n(AzureusCoreImpl.java:534)
    at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread2.run(AEThrea d2.java:256)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.gudy.azureus2.plugins.clientid.ClientIDManager .setGenerator(Lorg/gudy/azureus2/plugins/clientid/ClientIDGenerator;Z)V
    at omschaub.clientstuff.clientid.Client1D.load(Client 1D.java:49)
    ... 9 more
    im assuming once it is set i cango back to vuze ... sort of "set it and forget it" lol but dose it need to be re configered every restart ... or will it remeber ur old spoofing options ?
    Last edited by nineball_ssj9; 22.10.08 at 21:02.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by invader980 View Post
    im assuming once it is set i cango back to vuze ... sort of "set it and forget it" lol but dose it need to be re configered every restart ... or will it remeber ur old spoofing options ?
    Most likely it does, but I don't really know because I don't use the Vuze interface.
    Unless you really need the Vuze content sharing platform I recomment you switch to the classic one, which is less cluttered and uses fewer resouces.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss179
    @anon

I personally want to thank you for clearing things up for me and many others anon

You are realy a great asset to this comunity

For now i wont apply that patch, since nothing reports as broken throug eventviwr. And i always say if it aint broken dont fix it !! But ill keep an close eye on the status of my eventviewer concercing event id 4226 for sure..

So, you think aswell iam doing alright by just adjusting the spoof.properties file to true etc... and leave the plugins for wot they are = no spoof (default) right.!!?
    In that case , are the plugins realy needed then? I mean, can i just turn them off.. unload them , or maybe delete them? I just want to clean out as much as possibble .. cleanout as much plugins as possible, plugins i tend not to use or simply wont be of any use to me anyway you see!

edit: i want to add that things are looking GREAT so far using shumod 4.0.0.0.400

Again many thanks,

Take care m8te

greetings,

kabster,
    Last edited by kabster; 22.10.08 at 22:10.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by kabster View Post
    @anon

I personally want to thank you for clearing things up for me and many others anon

You are realy a great asset to this comunity
    Thanks

For now i wont apply that patch, since nothing reports as broken throug eventviwr. And i always say if it aint broken dont fix it !! But ill keep an close eye on the status of my eventviewer concercing event id 4226 for sure..
    I think that, too.
    But if you ever see Err4226 in your Event Log, it's better if you patch your TCPIP.SYS.

So, you think aswell iam doing alright by just adjusting the spoof.properties file to true etc... and leave the plugins for wot they are = no spoof (default) right.!!?
    Yes, I think you should do fine by using the perfect spoof only and disabling (and maybe uninstalling, see what follows) the client spoof by plugin.

In that case , are the plugins realy needed then? I mean, can i just turn them off.. unload them , or maybe delete them? I just want to clean out as much as possibble .. cleanout as much plugins as possible, plugins i tend not to use or simply wont be of any use to me anyway you see!
    I personally only have one plugin installed - mlDHT, to maintain compatibility with non-Azureus DHT clients if I download from public trackers. I have uninstalled all others to save resources.
    I think it's up to you to decide what stays and what goes away. Check what every plugin is and does, and decide whether you really want it or not.
    Thanks

so anyone else have any suggestions about the plugin client spoof ? :( im on many private trackers with advanced scripts ... that block alot of clients and have different rules based on the client being used ...

wat i can do as far as downloads /uploads differs based on my connection speed and client i report ... unfortunatly azures is really limited lol ... guess its well known for expliots ...

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by invader980 View Post
    so anyone else have any suggestions about the plugin client spoof ? :( im on many private trackers with advanced scripts ... that block alot of clients and have different rules based on the client being used ...
    Have you tried what I told you to before?
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    @invader980: I see in your pic that the plugin is installed, but it doesn't show up in the list just like you said.
    I also see you're using the Vuze UI. Maybe this is causing the problem. Switch to the Classic UI (Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start -> "Show" GUI selector, and choose Classic Interface) and try again.
    wat i can do as far as downloads /uploads differs based on my connection speed and client i report ... unfortunatly azures is really limited lol ... guess its well known for expliots ...

Yes, it's quite well-known that this Azureus Hack exists, but Azu itself isn't limited. It has a lot of options, is really customizable, and more improvements can be made through plugins.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Azureus/Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss39
    Quote Originally Posted by Butcho View Post
    @oscar
    Your perfect spoof is deactivated.
    You must change the value false to true in the txt file.
    Then all should work without problems...
    If the client don't connect to any peer you must check if your ports are open (green signal) and if this azureus Version is allowed on the tracker.
    this is exactly what my AzureusSpoof file reads:

#Azureus Perfect Spoof
    #By Shu
    #No check are being done on what's entered !
    #Enter valid version numbers otherwise you'll be detected as Unknown/Fake client
    #Example :
    #2.5.0.4
    #3.0.2.2
    #3.0.2.3_B11
    #To activate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=True
    #To deactivate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=False
    azureus.spoof.boolean=True
    azureus.spoof.value=2.5.0.4

-----------------
    I have it in the same folder as the Azureus2.jar file, where it has worked in the past, but still it does not work? (I am on OSX 10.5.5)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss179
    Just great ...

Now just when everything is working fine i get the following error :

Code:
    org.eclipse.swt.SWTError: Cannot set the enabled state
    	at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:3803)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:3695)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:3666)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.error(Widget.java:463)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.MenuItem.setEnabled(MenuItem.java:707)
    	at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.views.FilesView.fillMenu(FilesView.java:294)
    	at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.views.table.impl.TableViewSWTImpl.fillMenu(TableViewSWTImpl.java:1713)
    	at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.views.table.impl.TableViewSWTImpl$21.buildMenu(TableViewSWTImpl.java:1695)
    	at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.MenuBuildUtils$1.menuShown(MenuBuildUtils.java:110)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:235)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1003)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1027)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1008)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Control.WM_INITMENUPOPUP(Control.java:4111)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Control.windowProc(Control.java:3815)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Canvas.windowProc(Canvas.java:337)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Decorations.windowProc(Decorations.java:1565)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell.windowProc(Shell.java:1937)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.windowProc(Display.java:4528)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS.TrackPopupMenu(Native Method)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Menu._setVisible(Menu.java:250)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runPopups(Display.java:3849)
    	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3416)
    	at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.mainwindow.SWTThread.<init>(SWTThread.java:184)
    	at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.mainwindow.SWTThread.createInstance(SWTThread.java:68)
    	at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.mainwindow.Initializer.<init>(Initializer.java:110)
    	at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.Main.<init>(Main.java:84)
    	at org.gudy.azureus2.ui.swt.Main.main(Main.java:219)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    	at com.aelitis.azureus.launcher.MainExecutor$1.run(MainExecutor.java:37)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    I want to add , that when i like to prioritize files in my torrents by right clicking them i get a BLank menu tab
    Wot does that suppose to mean !!?

... anon ... any suggestions

Thanks anyway,

kabster,
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Make sure you have 4.0.0.0's SWT.jar file in the Azureus directory, and not older versions.

If that doesn't work, do a clean install - but make a backup of your current settings just in case.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss179
    Make sure you have 4.0.0.0's SWT.jar file in the Azureus directory, and not older versions.

If that doesn't work, do a clean install - but make a backup of your current settings just in case.

anon,

You are probebly refering to the folowing file "Azureus2_4.0.0.0.400" right ! Wich we need to rename into plain Azureus2.jar right !
    Well ive done exactly all these steps !?

arrgh another clean install bah

Edit: you probebly want to know this. Ive noticed this behaviour occurs whit certain torrent files in que !!! Not whit every torrent though !??
    I mean, everything works ok whit most of the torrents.. Dont you think its more of an torrent problem rather the an install / mod problem anon?

Thanks anyway,

kabster,
    Last edited by kabster; 23.10.08 at 22:44.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    No, I'm talking about SWT.jar:

Make sure you have the latest one from the final Vuze 4.0.0.0 release.

Edit: just seen your edit. It could be, but the log you've posted hints a GUI error.
    Last edited by anon; 23.10.08 at 22:48.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss179
    No, I'm talking about SWT.jar:
    http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1227/swtur5.gif

Make sure you have the latest one from the final Vuze 4.0.0.0 release.

Edit: just seen your edit. It could be, but the log you've posted hints a GUI error.

Ah now i get it lol! Yeah anon you're probebly right... I must have copied and pasted the new shumod 4 over my old 3111 mod containing the old vuze 3.1.1.0 SWT.jar file !! Something like this right?

Well, now ive just uninstalled everything and cleaned the programs dir aswell the hidden folder in the users locations you know!
    And installed Vuze 4 from scratch.. Now i dont get that error anymore using genuine vuze 4... But you remember i told you i get an blank menu tab when i wanted to prioritize certain torrents by right clicking>>blank menu tab!!

I dont know if its an bug or feature of vuze 4. But it seems once i stop/pause any download/upload from that certain torrent i get my menu-tab back and all its functions you see!! Previously i couldnt get to see anything nor the functions woud apply while my torrent is running !?
    So i guess i sorted this one out aswell , as to why i couldnt delete/stop or high prioriteze certain files of my torrent !!

Well, lets hope it stays like that once i apply the shumod again

My deepest gratitude anon for your wonderfull performance onsite innovation.de hehe

greetings ,
    kabster,
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast