+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seba

Seba

So, seba is a bad topic, I'm taking... The words "Fuck You Seba" came up off the Faze Mod.
    I origionally downloaded a seba mod. The site replying said not to use this site's software because it sent the same key?
    And he listed the key.

Anyway, his applications work. So do yours.
    What is this key he speaks of?

"Don’t use SB-I crap! Their mods send every time the same key=FC581AFA and why are the files 1.4 MB huge? Good bye for your accounts :-)"
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    thats only the second time that I've visited his site.

I can't believe the stuff that he uploads on his site and no-one from NRPG or even from MOOFDEV.ORG complain about it.

those mods were from thier respective sites/ forums. I even saw fazemod listed at his site. That mod comes from here. Why is it listed there??

I don;t know why. Wouldn't it be best to at least give credit where credit is due.

I am of the opinoion that what seba is doing is really not right....ethically speaking, that is.

After having read some of the comments on his forum/ site....whatever the hell it is, is....This is what I've got to say:

I can't even copy/ paste stuff from his site to give you an idea what this bad-boy is doing and/or saying. So I've had to text 'verbatim' what he states on his 'About' page. Here it is for all the world to see:

About

the badboy seba14 will hack and publish leecher mods for all.

No one needs a spamboard like sbi.......:-)
    What a piece of crap this guy is. :(

SebaPieceOfShitWho'sOnly14YearsOld:Hey everybody: I got all sorts of leecher mods. Dont' worry about mak'in friends on 'spamboards' and such. Don't worry about gett'in support for those mods. Find the resources for help for those mods yourself, you low-life leechers that I don't really give 2 cents for anyways.

ME: Er...scuze me Mr. Leecher-Hacker douchebag. But are you carrying any ethical morals inside that little acorn-sized head of yours???

I mean, like do you actually believe that you'll get the REAL credit for all these mods??

I mean, like....if someone needs help here for some of these mods that I've seen posts for, on your little site( and I do mean 'little'} do you actually and really offer help???

Or do you just keep pissing out from your ears making it so that you can't really help them because of that??
    LIke I said:

regarding posting credit where credit is due is that I have just thought of something and that is about the original RM and the newer RM mods: Is credit for those mods given here at SBI??

I've never seen it. Those mods originally came from MOOFDEV.ORG.

In all honesty, credit should be given where credit is due. even here at SBI. Thats my opinion.

thats all.
    Last edited by SealLion; 27.09.08 at 06:21.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

That really wasn't my question.

Sure, ok, so the programs came from here, and agree with you (and everyone else on here) on the ethical issue.
    But what's this key he's talking about?

Is he just making things up?

Or dare I ask, is he taking the applications here and making them "better?"
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    did you ask him yourself about this key elephantman??

Too bad he doesn't have a 'spamboard' to help you with that..

no one from here is going to go to his place and get from him what you can get from here, yes??

why go there when you can come here and get answsers to stuff that you download here????

makes sense, elephantman???

Most likely he's talking about some password or something.

Who knows. Who cares.

sorry elephantguy. I don't really know.

He's probably talk'in about some password for some mod that you can easily get from here. And most likely is even made here {except for RM and RM2, that is, cuz those come from Moofdev.org}

OH, and about him making mods better....I really, really doubt it. Think of my answer this way: What does one use a key for?

A key is usually used to unlock something, yes??

IN this case, its probably a password to help unrar a rar file.

EDIT: I've had to re-read your first post. I think he might be talking about a hash file or key sent from the mod to the tracker. This in all honesty, I believe is totally untrue.

I say this because he's trying to discredit SBI and falsly make his 'little' site more credible than here..

don't believe that, ok.

think of it as propaganda.

He want pple to download stuff from his site. Not ours. Again....it a matter of him trying to discredit this site. Thats what he means by 'key'.

He's falsly try'in to make it out so that when pple download stuff from here, it sends a wrong key or hashfile or whatever the hell. Thats not true. Ok???

don't believe this nonsense. The mods from here are fine just the way they are. Nothing wrong with them.

Everythings wrong with little 14 year seba-with-no-brain.
    Last edited by SealLion; 27.09.08 at 06:40.
    ordain them laws".

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Thanks

No.
    And all the question marks make me think you're just pissed I brought it up.
    It sounds like he's talking about sending the code to the tracker.

I'm just asking. And so if you don't know the answer, then please don't try. Because "who knows, who cares" doesn't make my fucking What.cd account magically appear.
    I don't like spending 8 hrs to get another one. Every time.

People on here state RM works.
    When I know for a fact that it doesn't work on What.cd with the latest Gazelle.
    It could be they're watching my ISP. Who knows. Who cares.

I'm just weighing out the options dude. I enjoy this site. I like this site better, and I support the original coders and no one else.
    But I'd like to know what he's talking about if it's true
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    elephantman. I"m not pissed that you brought it up.
    When I make question marks, its a different way for me to state: 'don't you think so?', or something similiar to that. So be cool, man.

If RM doesn't work on what.cd, sorry, then I guess it doesn't work there, then.

NOt every mod works on every site.

but honestly, IMO, I don't think that he's messed with the code at all. As I've stated above, he's probably saying what he's saying to discredit this site.

I'm just stating my opionion on what your talking about. If you don't like what I've already stated in bold text in my above post, then go your own way, man.

I'm just weighing out the options.......
    Look...IF you interested in knowing what works on what.cd, I can tell you that GT works. This I know cuz I've been using it there since conception. Never been banned yet. Works like a charm.
    Last edited by SealLion; 27.09.08 at 07:40.
    ordain them laws".

Thanks

Well if he is just saying it to discredit the site then that is too bad.
    I agree with what you're saying, and it is interesting because google finds him first. Which is probably a good thing for it keeps torrent admins from finding you guys easily. But then again, any nimrod can google.

No, and I understand if rm doesn't work, ok, then I move on. But, you have to understand, along with his statement (which I'm starting to forget, I'm too busy to care anymore), I am just totally clueless about the gazelle software.
    Asking around here has led to nothing, which normally wouldn't bother me, but I've found a couple discreet posts referring to the topic, and their knowing of a staff member which sourced that information for them.
    I'm not too sure how worried to be about it. Right now I'm doing the latest utorrent expansion, so. That's a trial run.

Anyway, detailed information is always appreciated. I like to know the dynamics of how this works in relation to the trackers. One other user has supplied a bit of information.

If seba is full of bullshit, then ok. W/e.
    I'm on this site aren't I?
    Peace.
    Thanks for the response.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    seba is someone that can only steal. he wrote the thing with the key only because of one reason

1. he stolen our code from our utorrent mods thats why he wrote the thing with the key he want that people are scared to download mods from us. the funny thing is that his last mod have the same issue....why?....
    2. he is using the same code for the utorrent on his site because he stolen it from us as a result his mods have the same issues. at all the latest utorrent on his site is not a seba product but a product from sbi
    3. if you compare his utorrent version with his last one you will find the proof of that he stolen our code..why? because before his old mods send terrible strings to the tracker = a lot of bans why? because he is a noob and dont have any skills to code a good utorrent mod like Butcho
    4. he is stealing mods and claim them as own product.....he dont have own product he have only stolen mods from a lot of forums

people should open the eyes you should support the coder of the product and not a stealer because you will get new mods only if coders are making new one. support the owner of the mods and not a poor stealer

cheaten - wieso kompliziert wenn's auch einfach geht.!

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (18.07.10) , Mihai (18.07.10) , elephantman5 (27.09.08)

Thanks a lot hitman.
    Glad you could help.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post

regarding posting credit where credit is due is that I have just thought of something and that is about the original RM and the newer RM mods: Is credit for those mods given here at SBI??

In all honesty, credit should be given where credit is due. even here at SBI. Thats my opinion.

thats all.
    you are right

well the least thing on sbi is to give the credits to the coder of the mods. add things like source forum is a part of the uploader but we can think about it to make it as a requirement.

and since a few month we changed now a few things that new mods need for example the permission of the coder to be posted and in the emule section for example now the coders itself are uploading the mods.

but there is for sure room for improvements we never want to stay at the same place and want to improve things for this forum.

cheaten - wieso kompliziert wenn's auch einfach geht.!

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (18.07.10)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by elephantman5 View Post
    So, seba is a bad topic, I'm taking... The words "Fuck You Seba" came up off the Faze Mod.
    I origionally downloaded a seba mod. The site replying said not to use this site's software because it sent the same key?
    And he listed the key.

Anyway, his applications work. So do yours.
    What is this key he speaks of?

"Don’t use SB-I crap! Their mods send every time the same key=FC581AFA and why are the files 1.4 MB huge? Good bye for your accounts :-)"
    BitTorrent clients (among them, uTorrent) send a "key" value to the tracker so that they can be identified over time if users keep the client itself open, even after an IP change.
    Seba is saying that all our mods use the same key, which would be a detection vector for trackers to ban accounts using the mods, but it IS NOT true.
    The files are also 1MB because of the splash screen code and EXE protection to keep idiots like him away.

thats only the second time that I've visited his site.

I can't believe the stuff that he uploads on his site and no-one from NRPG or even from MOOFDEV.ORG complain about it.

those mods were from thier respective sites/ forums. I even saw fazemod listed at his site. That mod comes from here. Why is it listed there??

I don;t know why. Wouldn't it be best to at least give credit where credit is due.

I am of the opinoion that what seba is doing is really not right....ethically speaking, that is.
    Of course the mods' authors complain about it and don't see it as something good, but what can be done against him?
    The Faze public beta has also been downloaded from here and posted in his blog. He even edited the library.zip file to remove the "fuck you seba" splash...
    And yes, of course that's better. But he only does so when he can't hex-edit/etc. mods to make credits and links point to him and his site. Just look at DigitalDJ's hack - this is an example of when he couldn't do so. And my RSD translation, until I started to protect its EXE - of when he could do it. He edited the "by anon for SB-I" text in the titlebar to put a link to his blog instead.
    It isn't right. That's the problem.

After having read some of the comments on his forum/ site....whatever the hell it is, is....This is what I've got to say:

It's a blog.
    And I can say the same.

I can't even copy/ paste stuff from his site to give you an idea what this bad-boy is doing and/or saying. So I've had to text 'verbatim' what he states on his 'About' page. Here it is for all the world to see:

<quote>

What a piece of crap this guy is. :(
    Yes, he's most likely running a script to prevent copy & pasting. Disabling JS in Opera (F12 menu), or using NoScript/BlockIt can help.
    He refers to us as an spamboard because this way, people visiting his blog and downloading mods from there see him as a "hero".

<quote>

LIke I said:
    You have pretty much posted the outlook of the situation.

thats all.
    The author is credited in the "Coded by" field. And we don't modify his tools for links to point to our board. Although it maybe would be also good to link to his board, too...

Is he just making things up?

Or dare I ask, is he taking the applications here and making them "better?"
    Yes.

And no! He doesn't have any coding skills.

EDIT: I've had to re-read your first post. I think he might be talking about a hash file or key sent from the mod to the tracker. This in all honesty, I believe is totally untrue.

I say this because he's trying to discredit SBI and falsly make his 'little' site more credible than here..

don't believe that, ok.

think of it as propaganda.

He want pple to download stuff from his site. Not ours. Again....it a matter of him trying to discredit this site. Thats what he means by 'key'.

He's falsly try'in to make it out so that when pple download stuff from here, it sends a wrong key or hashfile or whatever the hell. Thats not true. Ok???

don't believe this nonsense. The mods from here are fine just the way they are. Nothing wrong with them.

Everythings wrong with little 14 year seba-with-no-brain.
    Correct. I have explained the "technical" details above

You're right. It's just a bad attempt to discredit our board. It takes using a packet sniffer to see our mods don't send the same key and that all he's saying isn't true... although he's not going to post that in big, white, bolded letters.

Of course he wants people to download things from his site instead. Noticed the "user cash" thing in 90% of the links on it? Every time you click a link with that thing in its URL, seba earns money. And all that at the expense of people downloading mods whose authors code and publish for free!

Well if he is just saying it to discredit the site then that is too bad.
    I agree with what you're saying, and it is interesting because google finds him first. Which is probably a good thing for it keeps torrent admins from finding you guys easily. But then again, any nimrod can google.

If seba is full of bullshit, then ok. W/e.
    I'm on this site aren't I?
    Peace.
    Thanks for the response.
    It doesn't matter who's first on Google regarding this, trackers know who we are, what we do, and some of their admins are probably watching these posts right now.

Yes, seba's site is full of crap. Yes, you're here. And I'm glad so it is.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    seba is someone that can only steal. he wrote the thing with the key only because of one reason

1. he stolen our code from our utorrent mods thats why he wrote the thing with the key he want that people are scared to download mods from us. the funny thing is that his last mod have the same issue....why?....
    2. he is using the same code for the utorrent on his site because he stolen it from us as a result his mods have the same issues. at all the latest utorrent on his site is not a seba product but a product from sbi
    3. if you compare his utorrent version with his last one you will find the proof of that he stolen our code..why? because before his old mods send terrible strings to the tracker = a lot of bans why? because he is a noob and dont have any skills to code a good utorrent mod like Butcho
    4. he is stealing mods and claim them as own product.....he dont have own product he have only stolen mods from a lot of forums

people should open the eyes you should support the coder of the product and not a stealer because you will get new mods only if coders are making new one. support the owner of the mods and not a poor stealer
    1. Because they aren't his.
    2. 00de has also stolen "his" pack... fuck it, no matter what they do, they're a dead board already.
    3. Exactly. seba's old mods sent stuff like &uploaded=000&downloaded=000 or &key=<NULL>&numwant=182937118983<ERROR> to the tracker, it's no wonder people were banned. The most basic scripts could detect that.
    4. Correct. For people that say "but OMG seba does credit the authorS!!!11" just look at the SHell eMule mod. Its EXE wasn't protected, and suddenly all credits on it are gone and its splash screen has a link to seba's blog...

People have to send feedback and suggestions to the real coder. Even if you told seba about the error and provided an exact way to correct it, he couldn't do it
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (18.07.10) , hitman (27.09.08)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    ARe you pple aware that Seba is a member here?

Here. Check it out.

here's another potential seba14 :

better yet. For the moderators can have an overview from here:

Have a look at the statistics section of the usernames, if your interested in that.
    I imagine that {seba14 ????} will have to wonder why he's had so many profile views, yes?

Who knows. Yes?

I mean. he'd have to have a membership to download the mods that he hacks and posts on his blog/site/link-to-kiddie-porn-site, yes??

unless he's a magician.
    Last edited by SealLion; 27.09.08 at 19:43.
    ordain them laws".

Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (18.07.10)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Of course seba is a member here. But I doubt he'd use the same username to register. And no matter what we do, he can always come back with a random nick, proxy and disposable e-mail address.
    Also consider Seba is short for Sebastian, and I'm sure he's not the only one to be called like that... and also not the first to have 0 posts and a blank profile. :/

Edit: also look at those 2 users' online time counters. seba = N/A, Seb = 2m 24s. It takes a bit more than that to visit the board from time to time and download our mods IMO...
    Last edited by anon; 27.09.08 at 19:53.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

hitman (27.09.08)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Ah ya.
    Your right.
    Actually didnt think of that.

Maybe I should join seba's site as a n00b and post deiscrediting and humiliating comments.

Er....scuze me Mr. Seba. Those are nice-and-uesles mods you've got there. What brand are they?? Clearance?

Er......scuze me, Mr. Seba. ARe you aware that when it comes to I.Q. points, you lose them every time you go to the bathroom

Though I suspect that once I do, he'll just delete my comments from his site.

He wouldn't want someone to find out other information about him, I would imagine.

ordain them laws".

Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

hitman (27.09.08)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    That'd be nice But WordPress places all new comments in a moderation queue, where he can simply delete them even before other people can see them -_-
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast