+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Private Tracker Ratio Hacking - Busted Myth? Or Reality?

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss107
    In bittorrent someone has to actually upload for you to download. So if everyone cheated you wouldnt be able to. That is what he is talking about.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    I believe that you may have the wrong idea of what we're talking about.

We're talking about the basic concept of accessibility to spoof tools.

cindy is saying that there's too many spoofers right now and that many more pple will have access to spoofing tools as a result of being noticed by another website.

I'm talking about the right of pple to accessibility to information and the info {and tools} this forum provides as a result of being noticed by that same website and the inherent course it has.

I think most pple are afraid of change.

To deny pple the opportunity to have tools and info, is in my opionion, a moral violation to accessibility to it.

It also violates the basic concept of what the coders make their software for: Their software be used.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze SB-I 3.1.1.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss147
    SealLion I agree with you, but I can find myself in Cindy's opinion.

If many people use it there will be less real seeders.
    Less real seeders will result in lower download speeds and less content.
    Also when many people use mods tracker owners will try to find a way to block them, because they earn money with the tracker.
    When there alot of cheaters they won't sell there upload credits.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    We're talking about the basic concept of accessibility to spoof tools.

cindy is saying that there's too many spoofers right now and that many more pple will have access to spoofing tools as a result of being noticed by another website.

I'm talking about the right of pple to accessibility to information and the info {and tools} this forum provides as a result of being noticed by that same website and the inherent course it has.

I think most pple are afraid of change.

To deny pple the opportunity to have tools and info, is in my opionion, a moral violation to accessibility to it.

It also violates the basic concept of what the coders make their software for: Their software be used.
    SealLion,

You are turning this into a much bigger issue about the freedom of information, but that has nothing to do with this, because we are talking about tools that become harmfull to a network if used 'en masse'. It has nothing to do with change, but with usefulness of the tools in question.

I always find this opinions a bit strange, we, the P2P-cheaters are considered to be the filth of the P2P-users. P2P-users are considered to be filth because they steal from the 'release-scene', who on their turn are considered to be filth because they steal from music/movie and other companies.

I don't think any of us should mention freedom of information because neither of us have very high moral standards.

A lot of leecher-mod-coders don't want their mods to be spread all over the internet because they know that would be harmfull.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

Logitech (24.08.08)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyVer View Post
    I don't think any of us should mention freedom of information because neither of us have very high moral standards.

LOL.

ok then.
    Last edited by SealLion; 24.08.08 at 22:01.
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Cheats Says:....A good cheater using a good program wont get caught. And the biggest cheaters are right under most staffs noses…Sitting in the IRC channels.
    taken from filesharefreak.

ain't that right.

He must be one of ours too. Ya!!

LizardBoy Says: Well if Private Tracker sites weren’t such anal, militant fascists about ratios in the first place users wouldn’t need to cheat
    taken from filesharefreak.

I both agree and disagree. Without all the ratio requirements, we'd be seeding for months or weeks.

Though we do get higher upload rates and as a result, much quicker downloads.
    Free of the pay per install garbage and virus laden .exe's when downloading appz.
    Last edited by SealLion; 31.08.08 at 05:43.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

Tinkle (13.12.08)

P2P Client
    azu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss346
    i believe cheating or not cheating is a personal choice secondly ppl dint adopt to cheat coz they want to bt coz too much rules on ratio have lead to such a problem i mean think about ppl who wish to seed bt seed at rate of 2kbps
    u can expect them to attain ratio of over one at the same time think of them as a generous download member
    i believe if trackers impose more legitimate method like counting seeding time then wht amount of time he spends on tracker if all these things r taken cheating can be reduced
    bt mostly ppl adopt it for saving their own accounts
    and see many sites claim titles knowledge is free hahaha and still dont keep accounts more than 15000
    i agree with cindy this is modern age for every security there is surely atleast on way to crack security thats wht makes internet special and lively
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39479
    Quote Originally Posted by austin414 View Post
    i believe if trackers impose more legitimate method like counting seeding time then wht amount of time he spends on tracker if all these things r taken cheating can be reduced
    Some do - for example, BCG has seed points, and LL seed bonuses. I personally think that BCG's system gives everyone the chance to keep up a good ratio without cheating at all, if you have the needed time to keep your client seeding.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    I both agree and disagree. Without all the ratio requirements, we'd be seeding for months or weeks.

Though we do get higher upload rates and as a result, much quicker downloads.
    Free of the pay per install garbage and virus laden .exe's when downloading appz.
    That's the point I would assume we took in our defense lines...yeah I might be calling it defense line,being a good cheater with all those enormouse amounts of newely added torrents is a great risk tho,wither you're just ignoring the fact that being in one of those trackers is already a positive thing you already chased before...so after all,IMO seeding or just hitting a complete 1.0 ratio on any torrent is kinda risky move...
    Thanks

I think we need go to underground for some time its dangerous we can be banned.... haha
    Thanks

jolas
    1 - ratio or no ratio ?
    2 - cheating and why?
    3 - seedboxes

if theres ratio, some off our bandwights cant handle it, very slow upload speeds can kill anyone aspiration to achive a decent tracker, ( decent - safer + whit more contents - ...)

so... it all ends like this:

knowadays we see more and more kids, around 15, 16, 17 years old, using torrents, many of them allready have a seedbox. comprehensive or not, its not them who pay the bills, dad, mom, does it for them.

im, my case i live alone, i pay my house, my internet, my car , gaz, electrecity, blablabnlab...

i sim+ply cant afford a seedbox, and theres no better internet connection for me, cause where i live there doenst exist 1 mg upload connection ( this is the best my country currently offers 1mb upload!!!! ) soon we will have digital connections whit 4 and 5mb of upload maybe than i will stop using rm shu and others. )

so. what can i do? i try my best to seedback i really do, but i go to a sct or any others famous trackers, theres seedboxes everywhere, how can i compet whit that? seriouly i can´t!!!!

i try to stick whit no ratio trackers, but theres a need to seed in there also, or do u think that if u go to ftn and leech like hell and never seed you account will be ok for many years? youre freeaking wrong.

i need this if i whant to survive among the sharks.

ps: its rules, made for user by user, never overseed! seedboxes are not a requirement and everyone knows everyone in there!

overseed is also a crime in my book.

seedboxes in my opinion i also a cheat but for looser who can use brains and have too much money
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    @jolas: I liked this part "I want to survive among sharks" lol you're way too funny m8! but I think you're kinda right about this...some of the missing parts of the well known journey of buffering accounts are just overwhelming when you see the fact that you're among people who just care about when will their next account to buffer be ?! or even worse,they just made a 30+ TB buffer on SCC & just started dreaming to be uploaders...WTF,I think this is absolute LAME when you realize that a small bandwith sharer like you won't even have any idea of surviving among such output connections...Anyway,after all I guess it's just a pure state of mind of wither to go right or wrong when being in such deep holey (I mean like hole ) places...
    Thanks

jolas
    thats why everyday, i appreciate what you guys do, and all the ppl who come here to share knowlage or simple feedback. :)

in my stupid opinion: theres 2 kinds of trackers: larger ones, like sct or scc or scl ( sucks bad ) and theres the other ones, like bcg, ftn, its, e**** where everyone can seed, whitouth any kind of problems, mainly because, where so few, and handpicked. we care about it, we understand that overseeding is bad, for others.

i hope to see more, like ftn and bcg, or even acid, whit is double upload feature.
    if sct way of living, i.e (selling mb, gb) ruled the world, i bet more and more ppl whould eventually use shumod, but thank good, theres smart ppl out there.

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by jolas View Post
    if sct way of living, i.e (selling mb, gb) ruled the world, i bet more and more ppl whould eventually use shumod, but thank good, theres smart ppl out there.
    Even with enough GB credits you can't reach almost 1TB buffer man,that's why the necessity for a boosting tool in order to NJoy having an account in such trackers...but this my own opinion! so after all,it all depends on person's state of mind & his creditability for either being a straight up member or just call the "Fun Toast" from time to time
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast