+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Microsoft brings Netflix streaming to the Xbox 360 for Live Gold members

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391

Microsoft brings Netflix streaming to the Xbox 360 for Live Gold members

After months of speculation and rumors, Microsoft just announced that it's partnering with Netflix to allow Xbox 360 owners to stream movies from their Netflix queues for no extra charge. Microsoft says the 360 will be the only game system that allows Netflix access for no additional cost -- which isn't entirely accurate, since it sounds like only Live Gold members will get access. Streaming movies can also be shared with your Live party, allowing you to watch content together. Users will have instant access to their Netflix instant access queues, but it's not clear what resolution the content will be streamed at -- we'd guess it's roughly the same DVD-quality res that Roku's Netflix streamer is getting for now, but hopefully that'll change when the service launches in the fall with the new dashboard.
    Microsoft brings Netflix streaming to the Xbox 360 for Live Gold members

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

hitman (15.07.08)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    I think MS just wanna compensate XBox users since their last update was a mess,anyway I guess it would be very useful to stream out some videos so users would entertain themselves a bit
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391
    got to say that I like the idea that you can stream the movies with your Live Party, such a wonderful technology nowadays

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread