Thread: [July,10] Forbes: iPhone App Store could launch Thursday

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899

[July,10] Forbes: iPhone App Store could launch Thursday

Apple may be launching its iPhone App Store a day earlier than expected, because the sun never sets on the iPhone empire.

Forbes is reporting that Apple will launch the App Store--the delivery vehicle for third-party iPhone applications--at 9 a.m. PDT on Thursday, which happens to coincide with midnight New Zealand time Friday, where the iPhone 3G will make its worldwide debut. The App Store will be preinstalled on every iPhone 3G, but it will also be available as a download for owners of the current iPhone.

That means that some third-party iPhone applications could be ready to arrive as early as tomorrow afternoon, giving those waiting in line for the iPhone 3G a chance to practice Sega's Super Monkey Ball while killing time. Apple had previously said the App Store wasn't coming until July 11th, but to be fair, it didn't specify the time zone it meant.
    Source :

Forbes: iPhone App Store could launch Thursday | One More Thing - CNET News.com
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391
    i can see people lining up at the nearest store just to buy it, just like the first iphone that came out..they are already predicting that it would be sold out..

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    technology maniacs are always predicting just to ease up
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks: