>>>>>> eudora <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Supplied by:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Change Log:

Build 306
    + Updated core to 3.1.1.1_B05
    + Implmented some really really small things from the new Shu mod that won't really have any effect
    + Implements logging

Known Issues:
    Client spoofing with plugin to peers is NOT implemented.

Installation:
    1. Download and install Azureus 3.1.1.0 (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download).
    2. Delete the "plugins" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
    3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
    4. Go now to the install dir. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) after that rename Azureus2_3.1.1.1.306_B05.jar file to Azureus2.jar
    5.Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
    Before posting problems please make sure:
    1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads).
    2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
    3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
    4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download
    5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Enjoy!
    Shameless Self-promotion
    Follow me on Twitter: Twitter / digitaldj
    Follow my Tumblr: digitaldj.net/tumblr
    For progress :)

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Password:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

sbi2008-306-ddj
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Maybe you can try closing Azureus, setting the spoof to "false", re-opening AZ, closing it again, setting the spoof to "true", and running Azureus again.
    Also make sure you're not using another spoof (like the one by plugin) at the same time, they're imcompatible.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Azureus/Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss39
    I tried restarting, changing setting, and still no luck...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    How do you know it's not working? What version are you trying to spoof, and which one does the tracker pick up [instead]?
    Thanks

theory(s)

A friend of mine told me some theories on how to use this mod effectively. Now before I go and get an account banned. I would like some questions cleared up:

The theory:
    using settings similar to this:
    http://i36.tinypic.com/2z4wil5.png (I said similar, do not actually use these settings).

and by downloading a small portion of a torrent with a lot of leechers. You can fake upload and create a buffer, for the real downloads. The torrent must have a large amount of leechers to fake upload to. This works, I've seen screen shots from him. But there are a few questions that come to mind:

Partial Downloaders. If a person had downloaded a small portion of a file and then stops seeding, then I connect to him and start sending him fake data. Can that cause me a ban? If it could how is it detected?

Let's say Person A downloaded 1gb and stopped downloading the rest. Then person B comes along and uploads 500mb to person A. YET, person A still has 1 gb downloaded. Can the people who run the site see that I uploaded data, that wasn't used by person A?

Back to the Partial Downloader question: Can the people who run the site see the swarm average? Because let's say I am uploading at 70kb/ps. Yet the swarm average is 0 kb/ps. Can I be caught on that?

And the Final question: What exactly do peers/seeders see when I fake upload? Do they see only my real upload? or only my fake+real? Can they see me upload to a partial downloader, who has 0 kb/ps download?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoryTactic View Post
    Partial Downloaders. If a person had downloaded a small portion of a file and then stops leeching, then I connect to him and start sending him fake data. Can that cause me a ban? If it could how is it detected?
    I think you mean leeching.
    Let's say Person A downloaded 1gb and stopped downloading the rest. Then person B comes along and uploads 500mb to person A. YET, person A still has 1 gb downloaded. Can the people who run the site see that I uploaded data, that wasn't used by person A?

Back to the Partial Downloader question: Can the people who run the site see the swarm average? Because let's say I am uploading at 70kb/ps. Yet the swarm average is 0 kb/ps. Can I be caught on that?
    To those questions:
    If there is no download at all and you're uploading they can easily detect you.
    Your client doesn't announce to the tracker where you're uploading to, it only announces how fast you're uploading.

Your example:
    Person A already downloaded 1GB and stopped downloading, ergo he has no downloadspeed (in this case he is the only leecher).
    Now you start faking 500MB upload but there's no one downloading, so they can easilie detect you as a cheater.
    And the Final question: What exactly do peers/seeders see when I fake upload? Do they see only my real upload? or only my fake+real? Can they see me upload to a partial downloader, who has 0 kb/ps download?
    I'm not sure but AFAIK they only see you real up-/downloadspeeds.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

What is the swarm average? is it both upload and download? If so then I could use the limited swarm average speed to make sure someone is downloading and then fake upload (since the tracker doesnt know to who I am fake uploading). Can I be caught by that method?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Partial Downloaders. If a person had downloaded a small portion of a file and then stops seeding, then I connect to him and start sending him fake data. Can that cause me a ban? If it could how is it detected?
    Yes, I think you mean "leeching" as sh said.
    This is how they can detect it:
    1. Downloader:
      Code:
      ...&downloaded=100000&uploaded=0&event=stopped
    2. You:
      Code:
      ...&downloaded=0&uploaded=5000000

They can easily see you have "uploaded" 5000000 bytes, but the other person downloaded just 100000.

If there aren't any leechers and you come out of nowhere to upload 500MB, then you can get detected.

That doesn't appear at the tracker, they'd need to join the swarm themselves using Azureus to see it.

They'll see your real one in their clients' peerlists, as Speed mode++ is under the "fake report to tracker" options.

What is the swarm average? is it both upload and download? If so then I could use the limited swarm average speed to make sure someone is downloading and then fake upload (since the tracker doesnt know to who I am fake uploading). Can I be caught by that method?
    Average Swarm Speed

How is it calculated?

The average swarm speed is calculated by measuring the interval between have-messages and the amount of data they represent you get from your peers (the estimated download speed column in the peers view is based on that information, too). Then the calculated peer speed (including your own) is divided by the number of peers you're connected to.
    If you tick "Use the swarm's average speed as fake upload speed", the swarm avg. will be used as a minimum speed, but you still have to set the maximum yourself.

This means that if the swarm's avg. spd. is 0kB/s and you've set a maximum fake speed of 30kbs, Azureus will fake anything between 0 and 30kbs, which can get you caught.
    Thanks

Yep, I meant Leechers, still new to the torrenting world

If there aren't any leechers and you come out of nowhere to upload 500MB, then you can get detected
    The thing is there are leechers. All 50 of them. Do not forget what my friend was doing is joining a popular torrent (downladoing a part of the torrent) with many leechers and then faking upload to them.

They can easily see you have "uploaded" 5000000 bytes, but the other person downloaded just 100000.
    can they tell from who he downloaded the 100000?

Thanks for clearing the swarm average for me.
    Is there any way to set Azureus hack to fake upload when people start downloading (to prevent fake uploading to partial downloaders)?

Also can the people who run the tracker tell what part of the torrent you are seeding?
    Last edited by TheoryTactic; 14.10.08 at 04:22.
    Thanks

maerzer
    Hallo,

gibt es denn mittlerweile irgendeine Möglichkeit für einen funktionierenden Spoof auf z.B. utorrent oder so ?

Wäre klasse

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private Beta
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3725
    Quote Originally Posted by maerzer View Post
    Hallo,

gibt es denn mittlerweile irgendeine Möglichkeit für einen funktionierenden Spoof auf z.B. utorrent oder so ?

Wäre klasse
    uTorrent ist nicht möglich als perfekten Spoof herzustellen, da dieser einen verschlüsselten Algorithmus verwendet was das senden der Peer ID angeht. Das heißt alle uTorrents untereinander erkennen den Spoof als "FAKE". Alternativ könnte man natürlich einen BitTornado oder anderen Open Source Spoofs machen. Eigentlich dürfte das ganze nicht allzu schwer sein, vlt finden wir mal Zeit uns das mal genauer anzusehen. Momentan gibt es aber nur eine funktionierenden Azureus Spoof mit dem man verschiedene Versionen spoofen kann.

Mfg

Rebound

Thanks

maerzer
    Wo bekomme ich diesen einen funktionierenden Spoof für den Azureus her ?

Bittornado oder so würde auch gehen, kommt aber auf die Version an, oder kann ich die dann selbst irgendwie ändern ?

Danke aber mal für die Antwort und falls ihr euch Zeit dafür nehmt :)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    The thing is there are leechers. All 50 of them. Do not forget what my friend was doing is joining a popular torrent (downladoing a part of the torrent) with many leechers and then faking upload to them.
    This way he shouldn't be detected as long as those leechers report download...

can they tell from who he downloaded the 100000?
    No.

Is there any way to set Azureus hack to fake upload when people start downloading (to prevent fake uploading to partial downloaders)?
    No, as far as I know Azureus can't tell when someone is downloading (unless it's from you of course, but you most of the time won't be the only one he's downloading from), and can't difference real leechers from partial seeders - it assumes every peer is someone in the process of getting the whole torrent.

Also can the people who run the tracker tell what part of the torrent you are seeding?
    No, only the % you have of it, at most.

@maerzer: use the AzureusSpoof.properties file to enable the perfect Azureus spoof and set which version to emulate.
    A full BitTornado spoof is available in the Faze mod.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private Beta
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3725
    Wo bekomme ich diesen einen funktionierenden Spoof für den Azureus her ?
    Dafür musst du in dein Azureus Verzeichnis gehen und die Datei "AzureusSpoof.properties" öffnen. Dort ersetzt du dann:

azureus.spoof.boolean=False

mit:

azureus.spoof.boolean=True

und schreibst dann die gewünschte Azureus Version die gespooft werden soll in die nächste Zeile, z.B.:

azureus.spoof.value=2.5.0.4

Bittornado oder so würde auch gehen, kommt aber auf die Version an, oder kann ich die dann selbst irgendwie ändern ?

Danke aber mal für die Antwort und falls ihr euch Zeit dafür nehmt :)
    Keine Ahnung, wenn wir das mit GUI realisieren dürfte es nicht allzu schwer sein. Aber das ganze ist immer hochkompliziert, da jeder Client andere Announcen hat und unterschiedliche Reports macht. Aber möglich ist es natürlich.

Mfg

Rebound

Thanks

maerzer
    Aha,

also kann ich nur ein anderen Azureus Client wirklich spoofen ? Kann nicht in die datie einfach ne andre Bittornado verison schreiben ? ( in der proberiotes sind ein paar eingetragen auch Bittornado welche auch vom Tacker erkannt wird aber nicht von den peers glaub ich) aber kann da nicht einfach ne andre Zahl nemen für ne andere verison weil z.B. auf dem TNG-Tracker ist Azureus nicht erlaubgt und nur gewisse Bittornado-Versionen.

Noch was : Wie kann ich prüfen, ob der spoof auch bei den peers richtig ankommt ?

Danke für die Geduld :)

also, nochmal

azureus geht zum tracker UND peers. alles andere, auch bittornado, geht NUR zum tracker.

testen brauchst du das auch nicht, das stimmt schon so...

@rb ... ist eigentlich irgendwo die source vom shumod verfügbar? oder musstet ihr/ddj die klassen dekompilieren?
    Last edited by ghostfucker; 14.10.08 at 15:00.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast