Thread: Hacker Maddox Aressted

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391

Hacker Maddox Aressted

According to a report from German newspaper NRC Handelsblad, Dutch authorities arrested the 20-year old computer hacker Jasper Houben last Tuesday evening.

Known in the underground community under his online pseudonym of “MaddoxX,” Houben ran an anti-Valve forum known as No-Steam, as well as the piracy group “EMPORiO,” which specialized in releasing cracked copies of Valve’s Steam titles, including Counter-Strike and Half-Life 2.

MaddoxX made headlines back in April of 2007 when he posted a threat letter to Valve on his No-Steam Web site, publicly revealing sensitive data on a number of subscribers to Valve’s Cyber Cafe service in the process.

Not only is he being charged for hacking into Valve’s servers, but also for downloading an in-development version of Activision’s Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, as well as stealing credit card data on 50,000 customers from an English tickets site. To put it simply: he’s screwed.

Dutch Authorities Arrest Outspoken Steam Hacker MaddoxX - eXophase.com
    Last edited by zatoicchi; 30.06.08 at 21:48.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

hitman (03.07.08) , 0ldboy (02.07.08) , shoulder (30.06.08) , anon (30.06.08)

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Well, I didn't know him before, I think it's because I don't like CS and HL that much.

On the one site I'm happy he is caught, but on the other hand I have respect for being able to do all these things and doing them.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Well,first of all,WOOOOOOOW I was just like "WTF is that !!!"
    If im capable of doing all that then I guess I will get low all my life NJoying what I do !! the thing is that 20 years old & leading a Piracy Group,damn he is good but yeah he will try to hack his own cell now to add a new technology to the World
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread