Thread: [TuT]How 2 Register in Private Trackers Without Invite +CAPS

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899

[TuT]How 2 Register in Private Trackers Without Invite +CAPS

This procedure is only for trackers which have a chance of opening signups. It's not guaranteed to work.

Hey There Guys !! I was very bussy the last couple of days coz Work has became a Curse Grabbed today something way amazing that I havent noticed anywhere before so Just wanted to Provide SB with this TuT before anyone does !!

We are aware that lots of Trackers have been closed & limited to be Private Trackers requiring User Invites which sux BIG Time,though I think applying this TuT would be very helpful,Just wait for the Right Second to begin processing Anyway,lets start with the steps....

Trackers Like BCG opens signups for very brief periods of time (Seconds actually). At other times it will display the following message:

"Max users have been reached for the current time period. Have some coca, watch the sun rise (or set), and come back. Nature is beautiful. You might get lucky."

So Even if you miraculously get the signup form on first try, you will have less than 9 seconds to fill the form; if you are late, you will be treated with a similar message. Now you may think it is impossible to signup. It is not; at least with a few nice addons for Firefox !!! Thats why we need Firefox to Generate this nice Trick !! Then We gonna need some nice Add-Ons that maniac Coders have made to apply the same Idea to a Closed Website !!

Steps :

1. Download Check4Change FireFox extension from here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3028

** It might ask you to restart Firefox after you install just to apply the Add-on,so just agree to restart.

2. Download AutoFormer FireFox extension from here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1958

** It might also ask for a Firefox restart so just go on.

3. Visit Blackcats 2.2 and click on the Register link. (Directly accessing signup page would not work.)

4. You will be taken to the page with "max user limit reached" message.

Now select the message text or message heading ("Signup failed!") & highlight either one of them,then right click --->Check4Change-->Custom. Enter 3 seconds in the "Refresh and check every.." field under "Check Interval". Also tick "Dont refresh while viewing page" button.

Note : If you have been caught as "Mr Refresh" (since you are using the Check4Change add-on which based on refreshing a website's scripts intervals) then make it 5 seconds & see it works)

5. Check4Change will now refresh the page every 3 seconds to detect any changes. Within 15 mins it will detect the signup form being loaded and notify you. Now take your time (and I mean take your whole time needed) and fill each and every field (Except the captcha) carefully. Double check everything and make sure you tick everything.

Note Regarding E-mails used for Signing Up : [B]Blackcats will not accept popular free email addresses. If you have an ISP provided address, use it. If you don't,here are some of the working mails on BCG :

www.gawab.com
    www.fastmail.fm
    WEB.DE - E-Mail-Adresse kostenlos, FreeMail, Nachrichten & Services

6. Before you click submit, Go to FireFox Edit menu-->Autoformer--> click "save all fields". Now press submit. You will be greeted with "Max user limit reached' message again. Do not worry this is normal.

7. Then you either hit back button in your browser or repeat steps 3 and 4 once more and wait till Check4Change to detect a change(this will take some time). This time be on High Alert. The moment it detects the signup form being loaded, switch to the tab immediately. Autoformer will automatically load the values previously entered. This saves you the valuable seconds. Quickly fill the captcha (no spaces when filling two words) and hit submit. You should get confirmation email within 30 minutes. If you still get "Max user limit reached' , that means you were too late. Repeat steps 3,4 and 7.

Remember : Its Only about time,so dont panic if you missed the first shot,you already have the tools & secret weapons to get your self in to any Private Tracker now !!
    Last edited by Aurion; 21.06.08 at 15:12.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Chickendip (12.12.10) , kbcurtis (24.11.10) , BrianBosworth (01.11.10) , tokiodrift1 (01.11.10) , seldom (01.11.10) , Vuze-Sbi (08.08.10) , Renk (27.03.10) , (13.03.10) , Nokki (08.02.10) , abookhalil (07.01.10) , Momtaz (04.01.10) , saebrtooth (22.12.09) , Helios (03.10.09) , sudaraka (27.07.09) , James73 (12.07.09) , Blocker (13.05.09) , RUBBER (10.05.09) , SealLion (11.04.09) , mmmmm (07.02.09) , - (03.11.08) , dangermouse (11.09.08) , anon (21.06.08) , Butcho (21.06.08) , shoulder (21.06.08) , CoreCore (21.06.08) , hitman (21.06.08) , fromas (21.06.08)

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Great Tut.

These two Emails are working as well.

Web.de
    Bestmail.us (Fastmail.fm)

Also on BCG you shouldn't refresh every 3 seconds, cause they don't like Mr Refresh.
    Also you should have a look at the time.
    BCG is opening the signup every 15 minutes for 9 seconds.
    So if you failed to signup, start the procedure again after ~13 minutes to avoid to be detected as Mr Refresh.
    Anyway, if you're catched as Mr Refresh just delete your BCG cookies and try again.
    Last edited by shoulder; 21.06.08 at 14:42.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by shoulder View Post
    Great Tut.

These two Emails are working as well.

Web.de
    Bestmail.us (Fastmail.fm)

Also on BCG you shouldn't refresh every 3 seconds, cause they don't like Mr Refresh.
    Also you should have a look at the time.
    BCG is opening the signup every 15 minutes for 9 seconds.
    So if you failed to signup, start the procedure again after ~13 minutes to avoid to be detected as Mr Refresh.
    Anyway, if you're catched as Mr Refresh just delete your BCG cookies and try again.
    Yeah,this is absolutely right man,gonna add the last tip in the tut so that people get familiar with anti-procedures Thanks mate for the infos adding
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Quote Originally Posted by Reppy
    If you have been caught as "Mr Refresh" (since you are using the Check4Change add-on which based on refreshing a website's scripts intervals) then make it 5 seconds & see it works)
    That's wrong!

As far as I know they check how many times you refreshed the page and not the refresh interval.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    That's wrong!

As far as I know they check how many times you refreshed the page and not the refresh interval.
    thats what Ive meant dude,to just widden the interval to a bigger number so you dont get caught as a Refresher
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

(18.01.22)

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Yes, on that point you're right.
    But if you start now checking with an interval of 5 seconds and they open the registry in 10 minutes for example, you will most likely catched as Mr Refresh.

So the best thing you can do is to start the check about 2 minutes before they open the registry but it's hard to know when this moment is.
    But once you got this moment it's easy to get the next if you failed to register.

Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    but it's hard to know when this moment is.
    But once you got this moment it's easy to get the next if you failed to register.
    Well,as you said its hard to know when they will open the next empty slot,thats why you should not worry about that by setting a wise range ot refreshing intervals in order to catch the moment of truth !!
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

(18.01.22)

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391
    great info, maybe i can use this to register at fsc tracker. that will be really something to be unbelievable to believe but moslty likely not...

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by zatoicchi View Post
    great info, maybe i can use this to register at fsc tracker. that will be really something to be unbelievable to believe but moslty likely not...
    Well,you can use it on any closed Tracker sinc I got this TuT from a friend of mine who already used it to get into TT !!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    I think FSC isn't opening the registry, not even for a short time.

BTW, which tracker do you mean with TT?
    TranceTraffic?

Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    yup,TT = TranceTraffic
    Thanks

Nice tutorial

Anyway, I don't think that you have any chance to get into higher level trackers with this guide...

Why? Because those trackers never open their signups.... ( And trust me: TT also didn't)

I'd also like to remind you that the tracker staff is also reading forums and will certainly know of this method as it is well-known.

Nonetheless, thank you for posting this tutorial!!!
    It may help some people out
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by Manas View Post
    Nice tutorial

Anyway, I don't think that you have any chance to get into higher level trackers with this guide...

Why? Because those trackers never open their signups.... ( And trust me: TT also didn't)

I'd also like to remind you that the tracker staff is also reading forums and will certainly know of this method as it is well-known.

Nonetheless, thank you for posting this tutorial!!!
    It may help some people out

Well,let me be honest with,IMO I think that this TuT well be effectively limited to Medium lvls Trackers starting from LVL 4 upscending,since LVL 1,2,3 are very rarely hard to get in

P.S TT is a LVL 5 Tracker so I guess its an easy tast to get in but it might require some more time to manage the Opening moment
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    You unterstood something wrong.

Level 1 are tracker which are pretty easy to get.
    Level 5 (on some lists the highest level) are very hard to obtain.
    Last edited by shoulder; 21.06.08 at 22:33.

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    Are some people just posting to post ... FSC won't open signups like ever. TT never opens signups. This kind of 'magic' is just for low level trackers, but I don't the OP to know much about higher level-trackers.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast