Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 0day Proxies : 260 New Proxies Updated Regularly !!

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    discovered it while googling for "ssl web proxies" at my cafe today ^^ you don't even have to choose one from the list, there's a "random server" option

glad you have found it useful, zatoicchi remember most of the servers require http referers to be turned on, so if you have disabled them in your browser you'll have to re-enable them
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Well,that site was a good one LOL BUT almost all Proxies are SSL based engines you know some ISP's are not supporting anonymouse SSL covering since IPs are ranged to certain security issues

P.S Since the definition os both TLS & SSL is : Transport Layer Security (TLS) and its predecessor, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), are cryptographic protocols that provide secure communications on the Internet for such things as web browsing, e-mail, Internet faxing, instant messaging and other data transfers. There are slight differences between SSL and TLS, but they are essentially the same.Then once the TLS cleint launches a connection with the Host (server),secrurity parameters must be agreed on between both client to ensure safe hosted bandwith which at best scenarios ends up with "Page not found/Lost Connection"

Sorry If I explained alot but its just I cant handle it Love PC Like HELL !!

Thanks anon for providing such a nice web site !!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by Reppy View Post
    Well,that site was a good one LOL BUT almost all Proxies are SSL based engines you know some ISP's are not supporting anonymouse SSL covering since IPs are ranged to certain security issues
    yes that's right but they can't ban all proxies in the world and your list grows more every day

Sorry If I explained alot but its just I cant handle it Love PC Like HELL !!
    nothing you have to be sorry about

Thanks anon for providing such a nice web site !!
    glad you liked it right now i'm looking for a ssl proxy with the least advertising, best i came out with so far was kproxy, they have just a little ad-page you can skip before starting browsing
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    LOL yeah,gonna try out that one too !! anyway,you can apply my "No More Ads" to get rid of those silly ads even when using a Proxy
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    anyway,you can apply my "No More Ads" to get rid of those silly ads even when using a Proxy
    the ad itself will disappear but as the script that shows it is embedded in the kproxy page you'll still have to click "skip this ad >>"... not such a big effort anyway
    Thanks

confined
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    i tried that and guess what was causing the problem..... my ip range blocker was picking up the non-working proxies as "FDC Servers.net, LLC - antip2p"

haha now they all work that's most likely why some others didn't work; i'll disable my blocker when checking your proxy lists

by the way has anyone seen this site? they have a lot of web proxies (some are ssl )
    Many web-based proxies are hosted at Fdcservers.net becuase of its cheap bandwidth.

LOL yeah,gonna try out that one too !! anyway,you can apply my "No More Ads" to get rid of those silly ads even when using a Proxy
    I advise not to do this. I run proxies actually it cost me $300 US dollars a month to run the service. If people block the ads. I shut the server off. If you wanna see check out http://www.fdcservers.net/Services/D...edservers#s210 Server # 6
    Last edited by confined; 21.06.08 at 00:14.

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by confined View Post
    Many web-based proxies are hosted at Fdcservers.net becuase of its cheap bandwidth.
    i don't have anything against fdcservers and now that you mention that, it's been a while i don't update my blocklists, maybe FDCS isn't flagged as bad anymore ^^

I advise not to do this. I run proxies actually it cost me $300 US dollars a month to run the service. If people block the ads. I shut the server off.
    the web proxy you have in your sig has just a little ad in the top and that's fine. but what about those ssl proxies that stick a handful of 250x250 ads in your face that sometimes are actually bigger than the site you're browsing itself?
    don't get me wrong, if i find a site helpful and want to support it so that it'll last, i click the ads and browse the page i'm directed to a little
    google ads, layer ads, the ocassional banner is OK. but sometimes hosters go too far... and the hosts file can't distinguish between one or another, it blocks the whole host(s). :/
    Thanks

Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

hitman (01.07.08)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    disabled my IP blocker this time

these need referers to be enabled:
    Code:
    tech.zanity.net
    review.asianfreshproduce.com
    navegadores.biz
    nano.shell.la
    tech.undo.it
    prox.legalize.li
    review.squadplay.com
    proxy.ri.la
    clickwish.info requires you to type a captcha

all others could load google correctly
    Last edited by anon; 22.06.08 at 23:13. Reason: typo
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Well,as Ive mentioned earlier Buddy,all of them have been tested by me prior to posting & they are working normally without a single Glitch !!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Well,as Ive mentioned earlier Buddy,all of them have been tested by me prior to posting
    i know was just making my "report" on which ones need referers (because some school/corporate firewalls may block them), make you type a captcha, etc.

all of them worked correctly, keep up the good work!!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391
    this will really come handy now since everyone is banning countries

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    for all they care, you can just "move" to an unbanned country
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    for all they care, you can just "move" to an unbanned country
    Or Maybe be Huge a Statelite to get rid of being caught
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    More 0day ProxieZ :

Im very sorry that I didnt update this sticky for a couple of days now,I was just fried to death @ work !!

Here Goes the New Hit :

hosting.goddns.net browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    ORANGEUSA.US
    roxy.flakyhost.com browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    WEB Proxy, PHP Proxy List, Free Proxy Server
    www.delifi.com
    hosting.dnscat.org browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    WingWang.info
    hosting.dnspass.com browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    roxy.iphosting.gr browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    HideSurf
    Free Proxy
    College Proxy
    Free Web Proxy - php proxy list, unblock web site, bypass filter
    roxy.linuxhosting.cl browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    2soul.info
    roxy.ukhostings.com browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    Super Mario World. 27 years of smashing Koopa around...
    Proxy At School - part of the surfanywebsite.com proxy network
    service.spellbook.pl browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    www.daphe.net
    service.bookofadvice.com browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    USAVIP.US
    DRVE
    www.cunnist.com
    service.imageinfomatics.com browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    Vista411.info
    nauticalactivities.com - public proxy
    www.coperstr.com
    service.highcountrybooking.com browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    fineproxy.com
    Speedurl : High speed surfing
    www.condru.com
    service.opinionatedmag.com browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    Disguise My IP
    www.concula.com
    Anonymous Proxy Servers
    capital.project.li browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    Tree Plants .info
    my.0x08.org
    hawaii.usanet.ro browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    hawaii.beachbeds.net browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    hawaii.sullyhome.net browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    aloha.partner-sms.com browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    get.hiddencorner.org
    USAUPLINK.US
    WEB Proxy, PHP Proxy List, Free Proxy Server
    Bashblocks.info - Unblocking the web!
    exam.sacaschool.com browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    holland.alarm-sms.nl browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    HideBrowsing.com - Stay Invisible
    honolulu.smsschool.info browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    aloha.smsalert.org browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    YourProxy.com - Sponsored by FreeProxyTemplates.com
    Super Mario World. 27 years of smashing Koopa around...
    My.Alarmsms.com Free Pro-xy Server
    dating.thetechbachelor.com browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    School UnBlock Web Proxy - Surf Anywhere
    hawaii.t31.us browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    hosting.kmm88.com browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    glype proxy
    Free Proxy site
    college.artisties.com browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    college.smartfox.us browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    SenorProxy.info
    www.cognes.net
    college.joparty.net browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    sdflkj.info proxy
    get.hiddencorner.org
    PHPROXY - WEB PROXY - UNBLOCK WEBSITE - FREE PROXY - 0XY.BZ
    PHPROXY - WEB PROXY - UNBLOCK WEBSITE - FREE PROXY - 0XY.BZ
    www.cocondi.com
    Protect Your Privacy
    Protect Your Privacy
    college.startcity.nl browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers
    www.closop.com
    unblock.656.org
    college.partaz.net browse Myspace, Friendster, Youtube on our fat resource rich servers

All Links Have Been Tested & Working Perfectly,so Dont Say its Not Working,maybe your ISP is blocking them !!
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast