Thread: Feedback for the new rank system

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private Beta
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3725

Feedback for the new rank system

Here you can leave feedback for the new rank system.

Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

czullo (02.06.08) , shoulder (31.05.08) , zatoicchi (31.05.08) , anon (31.05.08) , fromas (31.05.08) , hitman (31.05.08)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    this is like reputation in the sense that it encourages people to post and be helpful, which will make the community grow and be an even better place to stay

very nice
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Hey maybe you should test new rang system... give me a VIP
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by czullo View Post
    give me a VIP
    very important... poster?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    this is like reputation in the sense that it encourages people to post and be helpful, which will make the community grow and be an even better place to stay

very nice
    well its not only a title but users with a title will have more features like have access to a shoutbox and more that makes sb-i more confortable and dont worry we dont look only to users that speaks only german

i know that it is quite difficult for our englisch speaking user on a german forum but there is still a big potential helping out on working especially with the english area

cheaten - wieso kompliziert wenn's auch einfach geht.!

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

shoulder (31.05.08)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    well its not only a title but users with a title will have more features like have access to a shoutbox
    SB-I shoutbox !!!
    * chat with other members in real time!

making it advanced/elite/vip user only effectively solves the problem of spammers and people that think it's a search box () good decission
    Last edited by anon; 31.05.08 at 19:48.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391
    the new ranks system will encourage more activities from members of the community and having a shoutbox in the vip section is great because this will give us the oppurtunity to discuss issues and problems here and it encourage members to reached the vip section..having a title is always a good idea it give users a sense of direction in the community
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    One question. Where do I see how I rank and how do I go up?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    One question. Where do I see how I rank and how do I go up?
    we promote every user manually there is no automatic system behind if we see that a user is a good example for the community is helping and is active we will promote him. there is no difference between english and german speaking user we do not prefer german speaking user at all. we promoted for example yesterday a few english speaking user like anon, zatoicchi or czullo...beside this we have a english speaking vip and english speaking support user and coders...same rights for everybody

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

Yupiyayey i have Advemcer now for celebrating it i give away licence for ESET, check my topic in English section of Software. Keep good work SB-I staff
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Well,about the new ranking system,I didnt notice any new ranks beside "Advanced User,Supporter,Coder,VIP & for sure Admins/Mods" so I think its a good idea to have more new unique names as new Ranks so that when a user notices his new unique name (I mean by unique is new names that arent in other Communities,and not the default board names that comes along with the board's application),maybe this would take time to be applied but Believe me this will be way more Fun to notice new unique names rather than the Old Fashion ones !!

And about the ShoutBox,for sure it would be a great idea to have this nice tool here in the community,but as "anon" mentioned in some sort of ways,it would be hilarious as some members would think its for asking about any help or searching for certain topics,so maybe after a good studying,it should be applied & opened BUT limited to certain groups of members (I mean by groups,starting from Advanced Users,VIPs,Grown Up Punks,Power Users,Super VIPs .... etc) so that we ensure the controling up on this massive posting tool

@ hitman: I would like to provide a point of view here on your part "we give ranks to members manually when we feel.....) I would recommend to set an automatic system for the first regular fast-to-get ranks such as n00bie,user,advanced user then using the manual ranking for ranks that are hard to get & requiring more effort to be obianed (Elite,VIP,Supporter ... etc)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Well, I think the staff should decide whether to use an automatic promotion or not but nice idea.

And the shoutbox is already added, but only visible for Advanced Users +.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    Quote Originally Posted by Reppy View Post
    Well,about the new ranking system,I didnt notice any new ranks
    That could be because you were only a member for 2 weeks since the rank change ... use your head reviving an old post!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by Reppy View Post

@ hitman: I would like to provide a point of view here on your part "we give ranks to members manually when we feel.....) I would recommend to set an automatic system for the first regular fast-to-get ranks such as n00bie,user,advanced user then using the manual ranking for ranks that are hard to get & requiring more effort to be obianed (Elite,VIP,Supporter ... etc)
    making it automatically would mean to have a system with certain requirements for the upgrade like for example activity of 50% or whatever and have requirements for the downgrade. quite difficult to dont give the user the feeling to be forced to do something.

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

anon (21.06.08)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    quite difficult to dont give the user the feeling to be forced to do something.
    Well,I would say "Amin" coz this means one thing,that this community is a great activity encouraging forum & thats what I like about this place anyway,it was just an idea that came across my mind
    Thanks