+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I think I'm stupid

I think I'm stupid

.. either this, or I have no idea what is going on in the world.
    In my time of abscence here, I have tested several theories and all of them turned out true. The following is a limited set of ideas tested

- the farther away it is, the cheaper it is to buy and ship
    - no one is interested in good things
    - big and heavy equals quality in the world today
    - women consume
    - a scrupulos liife requires unscrupulos means
    - you have everything you need
    - humans cannot give advice

To start with, I can say honestly say people are extremely easy to manipulate. Even without basic psychology, just throwing some keywords, and some context, and they are yours. It's insane. Some men show resistance, but women nothing.

The thing with women is that while they are only out for themselves, they are also people-pleasers. They do whatecver they can for attention, which is why in a woman's mind everything is big, i.e the wants of a woman, big house, big car, tall man, succesfull, and attention. In the end, what draws more attention, big or small? Attention is linked to beautification. On the opposite side, we have men. These are attracted to ideas rather than beauty. Still big things, but not flashy, but useable, and fruitful. So basically, they are the exact opposite, that when together they form .. something. One consumes, and one produces.
    One of my life mentors, a dear friend, and woman hwhom I respect deeply once asked me "Why do you think the woman was invented?" Think about it.

On the monetary front, it costs a lot less to bring a big heavy something froma cross the world, 10 000 miles away, than to bring it from 50 miles. It costs next to nothing. After several months, I am still amazed.

Morality comes from immorality.

There is no competition for good things. As this, as well as the others mentioned, logic would say the opposite. This is they key to this age: whatever you think is true, it's not; it's the opposite that is true.

Small is their key idea to maximize profit. Look arround and ask yourself what do you see?

People have this weird impression that they know things, but the truth is they know nothing. Not a living human that is less than 60 years old knows anything. Reading achives nothing if you do not know what to read. Watching/listening the same, if you do not know what to watch/listen to. This "know" only comes with age.

One of my primary mistakes was to perceive advice from people as being ill, when in fact they simply did not know any better. You can't judge someone as a harmful when that person doesn't know; he doesn't even know for himself.

If you understand these ideas, you will be ahead of everybody else.

Please excuse any language errors, I'm always in a hurry and tend to speed things up.

Be strong, be healthy, and trust nothing.

razor
    Last edited by Master Razor; 08.07.24 at 18:14.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (09.07.24)

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssss522
    For what's worth, you are not alone. You and like minded individuals are not many too (nearly none on social media).
    Coming soon
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rtorrent/rutorrent
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 0/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 sssssss22
    Mate please specify how you want people to engage with this stream of consciousness like effort post ? I hope I'm not antagonizing you with the rest of my reply. Some points are extremely vague. For example:
    These are relative statements.
    - women consume
    To start with, I can say honestly say people are extremely easy to manipulate. Even without basic psychology, just throwing some keywords, and some context, and they are yours. It's insane. Some men show resistance, but women nothing.
    There is no competition for good things. As this, as well as the others mentioned, logic would say the opposite. This is they key to this age: whatever you think is true, it's not; it's the opposite that is true.
    This is generalized and doesn't really offer much.
    The thing with women is that while they are only out for themselves, they are also people-pleasers. They do whatecver they can for attention, which is why in a woman's mind everything is big, i.e the wants of a woman, big house, big car, tall man, succesfull, and attention. In the end, what draws more attention, big or small? Attention is linked to beautification. On the opposite side, we have men. These are attracted to ideas rather than beauty. Still big things, but not flashy, but useable, and fruitful. So basically, they are the exact opposite, that when together they form .. something. One consumes, and one produces.
    One of my life mentors, a dear friend, and woman hwhom I respect deeply once asked me "Why do you think the woman was invented?" Think about it.
    Again, pretty generalized but what you enumerate is viewed by society as a symbol for success and stability. In this modern age women attempt to select what's best for the generation they will bring forth. Men are not the opposite of women, we just have different sexual and societal development process. Some pressures women experience are bigger than those imposed upon men, some are smaller. A society where one sex would produce and one would consume, non-stop forever, in all manners not just economic, would be unsustainable.
    On the monetary front, it costs a lot less to bring a big heavy something froma cross the world, 10 000 miles away, than to bring it from 50 miles. It costs next to nothing. After several months, I am still amazed.
    Maybe I'm stupid here but isn't this just economics ?
    Small is their key idea to maximize profit. Look arround and ask yourself what do you see?
    I don't understand this.
    People have this weird impression that they know things, but the truth is they know nothing. Not a living human that is less than 60 years old knows anything. Reading achives nothing if you do not know what to read. Watching/listening the same, if you do not know what to watch/listen to. This "know" only comes with age.
    Are you trying to say that all knowledge actually comes from experience ? What about "static backround knowledge" like how to do basic mathematics ?
    One of my primary mistakes was to perceive advice from people as being ill, when in fact they simply did not know any better. You can't judge someone as a harmful when that person doesn't know; he doesn't even know for himself.
    If people perceive you as their competition in some domain they will give you harmful advice if they think it will be of no repercussion to them.
    Last edited by buttnudge; 09.07.24 at 17:13.
    Thanks

If people perceive you as their competition in some domain they will give you harmful advice if they think it will be of no repercussion to them.
    That's the thing: it wasn't harmful, but just something that did not lead anywhere. A rabbit's hole.

Are you trying to say that all knowledge actually comes from experience ? What about "static backround knowledge" like how to do basic mathematics ?
    I'm trying to say that when you search the web for something, a book, a podcast, a lecture.. how do you know which one to open? Take a book for example, there are hundreds on a given subject; which one do you pick? People have no ideea what they are reading/listening to.
    And I'm beging to see another trend: writing books for money. Anyone can write a book. AI of today helps you with this. Any idiot, with 2 weeks of free time, can bind together a book and sell it. And will people will trust it.
    I told everyone to stay away from new sources of information. No one listens, be it on their head. They have been warned. ... It's gotten so bad that any resiable source of information is at least 100 years old. I myself have to go 200 to get something meaningful of their piece-of-crap society that they built.

Maybe I'm stupid here but isn't this just economics ?
    More logistics than economics, but yes. In theory, it is cheaper do it like this, but it shouldn't be so. All this does is waste natural and human resources in order to.. what? Give everyone a job, something to keep them busy? Because if local industries would have been kept, they would not have been able to implement logistics in this manner.
    What I am starting to see is that the ideea of having a job is not so to produce something, but to keep you busy (and ignorant).

I don't understand this.
    I mean, if you look around your surroundings, you will notice that everything is small, and getting smaller. You need to start measuring everything in order to see this. Measure things that you bought 2 years ago, to the things you buy now.

Again, pretty generalized but what you enumerate is viewed by society as a symbol for success and stability. In this modern age women attempt to select what's best for the generation they will bring forth. Men are not the opposite of women, we just have different sexual and societal development process. Some pressures women experience are bigger than those imposed upon men, some are smaller. A society where one sex would produce and one would consume, non-stop forever, in all manners not just economic, would be unsustainable.
    You just don't see it, yet. Women have never been able to sustain themselves; they don't have the growth mindset.

And they consume much more than men. I researched this last year, in December, and I was shocked. The amount of beautify priducts, of hygene, of body maintenance, of beautification that they consume is unnatural. And , on top of the money consumed, there is the time invested in all this..
    All this feminization crap but no one questions why they cannot be on the same level as men. So they consume a lot of money for useless things that not only does not benefit them, but they are making them age quicker and reduce their health. So their buying beauty products, that will kill them. A man would never do this, because it's counter-productive; a man would say "why would I buy something that will drag me down?" A woman does not question this.

These are relative statements.
    They are different, but I'll explain the competition idea. People no longer recognize quality, even it is right under their nose. They made such so they cannot be blamed for the current garbage that is mass-produced by China. This has always been the case when surrounded by lies. You hear enough lies, the truth will appear itself as a lie. And that's exactly what they wanted.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    For what's worth, you are not alone. You and like minded individuals are not many too (nearly none on social media).
    I am very worried about the future, and no one does a damn thing about it. People are consuming more and more but they produce nothing in exchange for it. Everything's gotten centralized, and it's all well and good untill something happens. You can imagine a huge clock, milions of pieces all working in harmony, no one anticipates a problem, but when something does happen, and this mechanism stops... It all starts with a great confusion. People are already stupid; they question nothing. When you no longer get your entertainment, and your food, and your comfort, then - only then will it be questioned.
    And people are getting stupider by the day. Those that know multiple languages - polyglots - are decreasing. For the brain to be sharp it needs constant usage, and is not getting it from your routine job, or your recreational activities.

Myself, I remained in education. I am botth a polymath and polyglot, and try to absorb as much information as possible. I give my brain lots of information to process and to use in further development, efectively acting as layer. Layers upon layers of information, storing as much as possible.
    With God's help and guidance, I'm hopping to rellocate this year to a baren location, vrey few people, lots of nature, no technology, with few familities that conservative. I'll take all the books that I can with, and live out my days there and make my life as simple as possible.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss329
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    .. either this, or I have no idea what is going on in the world.
    In my time of abscence here, I have tested several theories and all of them turned out true. The following is a limited set of ideas tested

- the farther away it is, the cheaper it is to buy and ship
    - women consume

If you understand these ideas, you will be ahead of everybody else.

Please excuse any language errors, I'm always in a hurry and tend to speed things up.

Be strong, be healthy, and trust nothing.

razor
    i would say: we need more of you in this world!
    When you get to hell, tell em' Duke sent ya
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rtorrent/rutorrent
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 0/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 sssssss22
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    That's the thing: it wasn't harmful, but just something that did not lead anywhere. A rabbit's hole.
    You didn't go into specifics. I just assumed the most general case.

I'm trying to say that when you search the web for something, a book, a podcast, a lecture.. how do you know which one to open? Take a book for example, there are hundreds on a given subject; which one do you pick? People have no ideea what they are reading/listening to.
    You find communities that effort post around what you're looking for. Example: You need to cheat on private trackers so you search for stuff and you eventually find sb-innovation. You need to read some horror. You look at facebooks groups or reddit, etc.
    And I'm beging to see another trend: writing books for money. Anyone can write a book. AI of today helps you with this. Any idiot, with 2 weeks of free time, can bind together a book and sell it. And will people will trust it.
    I told everyone to stay away from new sources of information. No one listens, be it on their head. They have been warned. ... It's gotten so bad that any resiable source of information is at least 100 years old. I myself have to go 200 to get something meaningful of their piece-of-crap society that they built.
    Sorry but this has always been a thing ever since self publishing and services like Amazon got popular. I'm talking about genres like erotica and young adult fiction.
    More logistics than economics, but yes. In theory, it is cheaper do it like this, but it shouldn't be so. All this does is waste natural and human resources in order to.. what? Give everyone a job, something to keep them busy? Because if local industries would have been kept, they would not have been able to implement logistics in this manner.
    It is. And it should be. The localized value of labor is a lot lower in certain countries. It's more viable economically to import stuff except for stuff that is critical. Nobody is going to keep local industries if there's no reason to keep them.
    What I am starting to see is that the ideea of having a job is not so to produce something, but to keep you busy (and ignorant).
    Most jobs are adult daycare, including mine, and that's fine.
    I mean, if you look around your surroundings, you will notice that everything is small, and getting smaller. You need to start measuring everything in order to see this. Measure things that you bought 2 years ago, to the things you buy now.
    Ohh, I get it. I get it. Nobody can stop this because you can't fix prices in most countries so they just reduce the quantity.
    You just don't see it, yet. Women have never been able to sustain themselves; they don't have the growth mindset.
    In a harsh environment. Yes, of course. In a modern stable society where you have to just comply and do some work, no. You don't need a growth mindset to sustain yourself.
    And they consume much more than men. I researched this last year, in December, and I was shocked. The amount of beautify priducts, of hygene, of body maintenance, of beautification that they consume is unnatural. And , on top of the money consumed, there is the time invested in all this..
    Yeah I've also read a lot about this. I'm not a woman so I don't really have a take on this.
    All this feminization crap but no one questions why they cannot be on the same level as men. So they consume a lot of money for useless things that not only does not benefit them, but they are making them age quicker and reduce their health. So their buying beauty products, that will kill them. A man would never do this, because it's counter-productive; a man would say "why would I buy something that will drag me down?" A woman does not question this.
    They're just doing this to increase their sexual value and attract a mate. Men do the same thing in regards to exercise when what the average male needs is just bodyweight lifting. There's also entire industries targeting men with absurd shit they don't need.
    They are different, but I'll explain the competition idea. People no longer recognize quality, even it is right under their nose. They made such so they cannot be blamed for the current garbage that is mass-produced by China. This has always been the case when surrounded by lies. You hear enough lies, the truth will appear itself as a lie. And that's exactly what they wanted.
    I'm guilty of this. I'll give you an example. I am of opinion that all tech hardware is garbage which blows up in a year or two because of planned obsolesce. I've had Apple hardware, I've had a lot of Thinkpads, I've had gaming laptops from Ali-express. When you arrive at the conclusion that there isn't enough value you just go for the cheapest. This is just the first thing that came to mind but I apply this to a lot of items in my life with the exception of books.

Am I offering anything to you in terms of these replies ?
    Thanks

This world is slowly killing me; slowly but surely. It would appear that "life" today is centered on entertainment. You don't seek entertainment, then there's something wrong with you, and try to label you as such. I don't even know if I've ever enjoyed entertainment; I lack the "motivation" to enjoy it. I work, I celebrate through my work and my achievements. Even when I used to watch movies, i used to watch them minimized on my computer, while working.
    And society is built on entertainment. A man that does not want "fun" cannot exist in society, it doesn't compute, it's a mathematical error. And like all errors, they will try to "fix" it, i.e to fix you.
    Last edited by Master Razor; 14.07.24 at 14:18.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buttnudge View Post
    Yeah I've also read a lot about this. I'm not a woman so I don't really have a take on this.
    You don't have to be. You just need to think: how material do you think goes into men's clothing as opposed to men's clothing? Sure, the popular opinion is for them to "look good", but why do they need to look good? A man is attracted to a woman for her simplicity. This is what I meant when I said the woman has been invented. The backbone of the economy are women. Look at the mining industry; those precious gems who do you think are meant for? And the clothing, and accessories, and the salons, medical procedures of hair tratments, implants, removals; the exploitation of colors; the idea of "cleanliness".. it's all created for them to consume. If women did not exist, the economy would go belly up. And they damn know it. Ask yourself this: which gender has more doctor appointments in a year? Regular checks or problems... It's invented to support them. As they are doing now with the workforce.
    The truth is, they wanted women in the workforce for two main reasons: to be taxed, and to copy other women. The imbecils correctly deduced that a woman emulates other women, and so, if one gets a new pair of boots.. well.. . If one gets on diet.. you get the gist.

Quote Originally Posted by buttnudge View Post
    They're just doing this to increase their sexual value and attract a mate. Men do the same thing in regards to exercise when what the average male needs is just bodyweight lifting. There's also entire industries targeting men with absurd shit they don't need.
    Yes, and this another problem. Last year I succesfully came to the realization that in order to look good, all you need is to be mindful of what you eat. In order words, eat the eact opposite of what they tell you to eat. If you do this, you'll be as thin as needle, and as strong-minded as an elephant. It's their food that keeps you stupid, and fat.
    Last year I joined the gym for the first time in my life. I was there for a short time until I deduced the real reason why such places exist. I used to go there during work-hours in order to avoid crowding. Duign the day, girls that are overweight come there to try to lose some fat. It jsut makes sad. It makes me sad because they don't know any better, and they manipulated by this piece of crap society that just keeps thriving. .. If I would've said to them what they have to do, in a maximum of 1 month, they would've been thin by simply sleeping all day. It makes me agry that good-looking women tend to look down on other women that are overweight. When there's no difference between them. It's just.. one knows some tricks, and the other does not. It's all that it is.
    Last edited by Master Razor; 14.07.24 at 20:36.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread