+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom 2023

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom 2023

What do you'll think about the movie? I've found that recycling a villain in only the second movie for this character could be seen as a little lazy on the writer's part. However, if you enjoy the superhero genre this film will give you a good time.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    I'm almost supportive on the basis that Aquaman doesn't get as much love as the other DC superheroes.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (24.01.24)

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    better than previous,but still average ,average part was by recycling a vilan to play an ancient vilan,that recycled villan could be replaced by anybody else with the same act,even more interesting,like King Nereus,Mera,so on,but they couldn't portrait the villain again like misunderstood,not really a bad guy,like woke agenda does with villains nowadays
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    better than previous,but still average ,average part was by recycling a vilan to play an ancient vilan,that recycled villan could be replaced by anybody else with the same act,even more interesting,like King Nereus,Mera,so on,but they couldn't portrait the villain again like misunderstood,not really a bad guy,like woke agenda does with villains nowadays
    Couldn't agree more. I was bored within the first half. I continued watching it because I already spent time watching it. The movie for me was just a story that unfolds with a lot of CGI and not worth the watch. I didn't feel anything while watching it or after watching it. You're suppose the feel something and that's the point of the whole movie. I think they shot this film just to further deploy stories for others characters making this a waste of time.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    wich other characters ? because i think the whole franchise is dead
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    wich other characters ? because i think the whole franchise is dead
    Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom was never planned to be the last movie for the DCEU, it begs the question of whether a potential death for Aquababy would be done to lead into a hypothetical Aquaman 3 where Arthur and Mera have to deal with either losing or rescuing their son.

It is also possible that all of the Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom trailers are purposely trying to mislead the audience into thinking that something dark is on the horizon with its trailer showing the kidnapping of the Aquababy.

What's more is at the end of the movie Momoa is seen suiting up as Arthur Curry one last time before he moves over to James Gunn's DC Universe as a new-yet-to-be-revealed character.

I think DC being DC could pull out more characters out of thin air just to keep the boat rocking.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread