P2P Client
    Transmission, rTorrent, uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 1/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss38

Trackers News

UltraHD News

Welcome to ULTRA HD, from the same creators as Emmid Tracker, but now improved (or at least we hope it is). Firstly, I want to make it clear that we are not fans of 4K UHD quality, but there is no rule that prevents us from posting this here, at least for now. Anyway, welcome to the newest tracker in Brazil, where quality is our last name (but not 4K, ok)!

SkipTheCommercials News

�� Global Freeleech Mode Activated �� �� Global Double Upload Mode Activated ��
    69 Day 13 Hour 12 Minute and 49 Second

ICC2022 News

Multi-tracker is perfectly broken and can effectively solve the red seed problem!
    happy! Excited! The whole site is 2xfree for one week! At the same time, the seeding permission has been lowered to user, so everyone can earn money by seeding and uploading!
    (Multiple trackers are not online for the time being. Function testing has been completed. The site still needs to be modified. The online time is to be determined!)

HD4Fans News

It has been repeatedly stated in the post that the resources of this site are banned to PTT (PTTIME).
    The prohibited resource transferred here refers to all resources (including but not limited to -Beasttv, X265, X265, 1080P, 2160P, Web-DL, etc.).Reprinting to PTT is not allowed, the reason is not targeted, but it should be the same as other friends.
    Here, a special statement: This site forbidden rules have nothing to do with other stations, and cannot interfere with his station behavior.Given that the dislike of this site has caused this site, it can only be suggested that the resource of this site to PTT has been reproduced to PTT, and actively deletes the reprinted resource of the station. If the PM information cannot attract enough attention, it will also send the news of the entire site.: Cherish your account!

UltraHD News

�� Global Freeleech Mode Activated �� �� Open Registration Activated ��
    62 Day 09 Hour 44 Minute and 10 Second

Zombtracker News

Bill due

If you can help, please do, so we do not go overdue, thanks!

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/donate.php

Twisted-Music News

So ive had someone ask me tonight why do i use flac instead of mp3 so i will now explain
    in the future if i open site people will come on and no doult say why havant i got flac on site and only mp3
    now everyone is different alot like mp3 some like a bit of flac or some like just flac either way , yes bot is only uploading flac thats because i can grab mp3 by hand
    there is no private torrent sites out there that just does mp3, you have to give everyone a choice

if you click on advanced search and tick catagory >music and then tick albums or which ever one you want you will find them all mp3
    thats what adavanced search is for and yes it works on here haha was bad on magic half the time never worked

thing is if i was to get another server then a new function will need to be made thats for mp3 only thats going to cost again and at moment im just building by hand maybe in future i will get a new bot just for mp3
    things cost folks not cheap doing all this
    ive stopped bots downloads for flac at moment so gives you all time to use the adanced search

massive thank you to the ones who have supported me with the site and helping me get a new bot for flac and so on

this is not easy doing things on your own but im learning
    just remember folks i didnt have to invite and give everyone there vip from magic but i did because i cared about how everyone was treated
    this site i did to help with my health along with learning new code and at moment i love it
    but i also need help sometimes to keep site going .... as site is closed and only one way they can get on is by application and then have to be approved by me haha

thank you everyone

angel

Kufirc News

FREELEECH - until 2023-10-23 21:00:00
    Last edited by anon; 22.10.23 at 13:31. Reason: See below
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

bulletproof2k (22.10.23)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Please reread forum rules no. 1 and 5 before you make any further posts.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

FlickerFlash (22.10.23)

Was the initial post a satire?
    Last edited by sbestran; 22.10.23 at 14:14.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission, rTorrent, uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 1/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss38
    Hello @anon ,

I'm sorry for my mistake
    Now I have read the rules no 1 and 5 as you suggest

I didn't intend to spam and I will use quote while posting new news

Then I ask some questions

How I can posting news that not break the rules

I see you merge all news I posted in 1 reply
    That mean I must post all news in 1 reply?

When I can make a new reply?
    next day?
    or I must use the 1st reply forever?
    or start new topic?

Thank you
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    We don't have any guidelines for this, just use common sense. Keep in mind most of these news are actually not very relevant, simply because active members of those trackers will already be aware of them, and non-members are not affected. FL's recent shutdown announcement (and its reversal) is an example of an exception to that: they're the first source for many encodes, and one with highly sought-after recruitment.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread