+ Fix Tracker Update Interval Divider

+ Use Swarm Peers fixed

+ Updated core to BiglyBT 3.5.0.0

BiglyBT Change Log:
      BiglyBT Change Log
      Vuze Change Log
      Installation:

Windows

1. Download the latest OpenJDK Java. It must be Java version 21 or higher. (JDK GA Release).
      2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download). Do not open BiglyBT after installation.
      3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT! You must export your torrents. Copying or exporting / importing old configurations will not work.
      4. Extract the hack files using 7-Zip (7-Zip Download) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT) and overwrite ALL files.
      5. Delete the "jre" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
      6. Open the OpenJDK archive downloaded in step 1 and extract the "jdk-XX" folder to the BiglyBT folder %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
      7. Rename the extracted "jdk-XX" folder to "jre".
      8. Run Notepad and open %APPDATA%\BiglyBT\java.vmoptions (C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\BiglyBT\java. vmoptions), append the following lines:
      Code:
      --patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar
      --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED
      --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http=ALL-UNNAMED
      --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https=ALL-UNNAMED
      --add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED
      -Dorg.glassfish.jaxb.runtime.v2.bytecode.ClassTailor.noOptimize=true
      9. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

macOS
      1. Download and install the latest Java. It must be Java version 21 or higher. (JDK GA Release). Note the path to the OpenJDK archive downloaded. You will need it for step 5.
      2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download).
      3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
      4. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to /Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt and overwrite ALL files.

NOTE: To see the folder in Finder, you may need to perform the following steps:
      4a. Open Terminal
      4b. Run the following command:
      Code:
      defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
      4c. Hold the "Option/Alt" key, then right click on the Finder icon in the dock and click Relaunch
      4d. Once you have copied the files, you can revert to hiding folders with:
      Code:
      defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles NO
      5. Open up a Terminal and run the following commands. NOTE: You need to replace "PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" in the first command to the path to the OpenJDK archive from step 1.
      Code:
      OPENJDK_ARCHIVE="PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE"
      sudo rm -r "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
      sudo tar -xzf "$OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" -C "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/"
      sudo mv "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jdk-"* "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
      echo -e "\n--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "-Dorg.glassfish.jaxb.runtime.v2.bytecode.ClassTailor.noOptimize=true" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      6. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Linux
      NOTE: Based on Ubuntu 20.04, assumes default install location
      1. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
      2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release and make it executable (BiglyBT - Download). When prompted, install your distro's default JRE.
      Code:
      wget https://files.biglybt.com/installer/BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      chmod +x BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      ./BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      3. Download and install the latest Java. It must be Java version 21 or higher. (JDK GA Release).
      Code:
      wget -O jre.tar.gz https://download.java.net/java/GA/jdk21/fd2272bbf8e04c3dbaee13770090416c/35/GPL/openjdk-21_linux-x64_bin.tar.gz
      mkdir -p ~/biglybt/jre
      tar -xzvf jre.tar.gz  --strip-components 1 -C ~/biglybt/jre
      sed -i -e '/^AUTOUPDATE_SCRIPT/ s/^.*/AUTOUPDATE_SCRIPT=0/' \
             -e '/^JAVA_PROGRAM_DIR/ s/^.*/JAVA_PROGRAM_DIR="${HOME}\/biglybt\/jre\/bin\/"/' ~/biglybt/biglybt
      4. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to "~/biglybt" (/home/<username>/biglybt)
      Code:
      unzip -o BiglyBT_*.zip -d ~/biglybt
      5. Append the following VM options:
      Code:
      echo "--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "-Dorg.glassfish.jaxb.runtime.v2.bytecode.ClassTailor.noOptimize=true" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      6. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
      Before posting problems please make sure:
      1. You have updated Java in the "jre" folder to the latest version (must be Java 21 or higher) (JDK GA Release]).
      2. You have uninstalled BiglyBT using the uninstaller.
      3. You have removed the BiglyBT Application folder:
      Code:
      C:\Program Files\BiglyBT (Windows x64)
      C:\Program Files (x86)\BiglyBT (Windows x86)
      /Applications/BiglyBT (macOS)
      ~/biglybt / /home/<username>/biglybt (Linux)
      4. You have removed the BiglyBT Settings folder:
      NOTE: THIS WILL RESET ALL BIGLYBT SETTINGS AND TORRENT LISTS
      Code:
      %APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\BiglyBT (Windows XP - Application Data may be Hidden)
      %APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\BiglyBT (Windows Vista - AppData may be Hidden)
      /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/BiglyBT (macOS)
      ~/.biglybt / /home/<username>/.biglybt (Linux)
      5. Reinstalled BiglyBT using the package from BiglyBT - Download.
      6. Re-applied the hack by following the installation instructions above.

Portable Mode:
      Portable mode is now built into BiglyBT / Vuze. See wiki article: Portable Vuze.

Enjoy!

Download Now

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

-->
      • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

DominePT (21.04.24) , Datendiebstahl (09.04.24) , dede607 (12.03.24) , pp000 (25.01.24) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (13.01.24) , cloud99 (30.12.23) , BrianBosworth (20.12.23) , illusive (12.12.23) , eragooo (03.12.23) , deneme444 (02.12.23) , Paranormal (01.12.23) , JohnWick (27.11.23) , romper (21.11.23) , ArthurMorgan122 (19.11.23) , lil-fella (19.11.23) , Lucas Kane (14.11.23) , qUeLo (12.11.23) , anon (12.11.23)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 1/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    the ''jre'' folder is no longer present after installing the latest official version of BiglyBT 3.5.0.0 on Windows

and in my case if I copy the ''jdk'' folder to the installation path and rename it to ''jre' BiglyBT will run the first time but after restarting it or closing it and starting it again, it'll not open.

only way to run the program is to not copy the ''jdk'' folder at all, and it runs just fine.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

DominePT (21.04.24) , rando007 (20.02.24) , BlasianHacker (07.02.24)

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 1/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1

Torrents are stuck on queued/waiting

before patching according to the steps, it throws issues such as just being on queued/waiting. I attached a log file for reference and a photo if that will help. By biglybt's package in the aur it installs to /opt/biglybt/ and not ~/biglybt/. I am also using java-22-openjdk and have tried 21
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2023-12-01_11-28.png 
Views:	491 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	21631  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssss510
    Hmmm, all good here. Even the old trick of setting JDK path via
    inst_jre.cfg
    and
    pref_jre.cfg
    files is working greatly out of the box with OpenJDK 21. I was not able to reproduce such errors.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 1/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1

mac os sonoma

when downloading java for mac os, when running the script, the java file apparently doesnt have the files for ".install4j" and keeps erroring out and not working. is there a specific java download that works on sonoma with the files? it keeps deleting the files and not reinstalling the "updated ones" thanks for any assistance in getting this working on mac os sonoma
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssss510
    Confirming all working on Windows 10/11 & MacOS Ventura/Sonoma using OpenJDK 21 from Oracle.

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurMorgan122 View Post
    the ''jre'' folder is no longer present after installing the latest official version of BiglyBT 3.5.0.0 on Windows

and in my case if I copy the ''jdk'' folder to the installation path and rename it to ''jre' BiglyBT will run the first time but after restarting it or closing it and starting it again, it'll not open.

only way to run the program is to not copy the ''jdk'' folder at all, and it runs just fine.
    That might means that Java is pointed to somewhere else or detection of Java is not successful. Open Command Prompt and give the output of the command "java -version". Also what is inside the files ".install4j/inst_jre.cfg" and ".install4j/pref_jre.cfg" ?

Quote Originally Posted by pyrox View Post
    before patching according to the steps, it throws issues such as just being on queued/waiting. I attached a log file for reference and a photo if that will help. By biglybt's package in the aur it installs to /opt/biglybt/ and not ~/biglybt/. I am also using java-22-openjdk and have tried 21
    What are the queue settings you have ? by the way, the log shows a problem with modular system in Java. Either use the JDK that will be downloaded by BiglyBT itself or follow the steps of patching above related to exposing modules as "ALL-UNNAMED" in step 8 for windows or 5 for MacOS/Linux.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    when downloading java for mac os, when running the script, the java file apparently doesnt have the files for ".install4j" and keeps erroring out and not working. is there a specific java download that works on sonoma with the files? it keeps deleting the files and not reinstalling the "updated ones" thanks for any assistance in getting this working on mac os sonoma
    Not having this issue as ".install4j" is actually there after installation. Try to reinstall. Maybe I understood you incorrectly but .install4j is part of BiglyBT not Java !
    Thanks

Hi guys, I am trying to use your mod but I can't seem to download any torrents? Whenever I add a torrent using the fake report to tracker systems hack it immediately 'completes' the torrent and I can't actually download the file which I am trying to download.

I am new to this stuff, all I want to do is download torrents for real without needing to use any upload bandwith.. just fake it for a few hours after I have finished downloading. Is this the correct program? Thanks.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by rousch View Post
    I am new to this stuff
    Read https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=13781 from top to bottom, then we'll talk
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Hi there!

I have a problem with some settings and need help.

I am using some Tags.
    During the download, the files are in a "Temporary" folder like this \TORRENTS\Downloading\Tag1. As you can see, each tag has his own folder.
    When completed, I want to move the file to another "Completed" folder like this \TORRENTS\Completed\Tag1 and then removed from the Library.

To achieve that I use the settings of each tag and I use the "Move on Complete" File Settings.

On the Extreme Mod, I activated the "When download is completed STOP the torrent", "And remove it from the seeding list" and "delete .torrent file".

My problem is that the file never gets moved when completed and it always stays in the Downloading folder and in the Library. It makes the management of torrent difficult!

What Am I doing wrong? Do I forget a setting?

Thanks for your help
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39439
    First of all, that feature has a... mystery quirk you should be aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyqc View Post
    someone have fixed ''when download is completed, remove it from seeding list''?
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Someone reported that the feature still doesn't work, yet it was never broken for me. Only one way to know for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyqc View Post
    found a fix, if you add ''Stop torrent after 0.01" all other options will work

Attachment 20893
    Secondly, automatically stopping and removing a torrent is mutually exclusive with other postprocessing like moving to a different directory or hash checking. If you choose to only stop and/or set the timeout value to something slightly higher like 0.1 (6 minutes) it may work, but I haven't tried that.
    Thanks

Hi Anon,

Thanks for sharing this information.

- I removed all options under Files > Completion Moving.
    - I used ExtremeMod > "When download is comleted stop the torrent" + "And remove it from the seeding list"
    Result as expected : The tagged files are now moving to the correct folder BUT is is not STOPED and NOT REMOVED.

I tried with the "STOP After xxx" option but it is the same. It does not stop it nor remove it.
    I have the feeling that those ExtremeMod options are not working, as I tried many combo.
    Do they need a full BiglyBT restart?

PS: Where is the seeding list? My understanding is that it is not a list as such. Only the fact that it available for seeding or not.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by jbesclapez View Post
    I have the feeling that those ExtremeMod options are not working, as I tried many combo.
    Do they need a full BiglyBT restart?
    No, but note preexisting torrents need to have these settings changed inside their properties page, as (with a few exceptions) the stuff at Tools -> Options -> Extreme Mod only defines default values for newly-added ones.

Not much I can add otherwise, this feature always worked as expected for me without needing any workarounds

PS: Where is the seeding list? My understanding is that it is not a list as such. Only the fact that it available for seeding or not.
    In the classic interface and expert mode at least, it is a separate list in the bottom half of the My Torrents view.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

jbesclapez (18.02.24) , cloud99 (18.02.24)

Thanks for your feedback Anon!

What option do you use to delete the completed torrents from the library? I think I might be confuse on that one.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39439
    "And remove it from the seeding list" should do just that, as long as you keep in mind the behavior I mentioned before. If you additionally disable the download history, BiglyBT won't even have any memory of deleted torrents (in theory).
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

jbesclapez (24.02.24)

Unregistered

Discuss a parameters-problem

I try to catch the data that qbittoren send ,I use fiddler and catch the http data like this “ GET /announce.php?passkey=71441fd757364xxxxxxxx2d09f4e9 f07&info_hash=%C4%AA%A4xxxxxxxxF2%10%28%3A%1F%E8%D 0%1D6%C0%A4%E5%87%90%17&peer_id=-qB4150-Yz-g.xxx!zMG&port=12345&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left= 2649134730&corrupt=0&key=8B4A048A&event=started&nu mwant=200&compact=1&no_peer_id=1&supportcrypto=1&r edundant=0&ipv6=2409%xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxd12b%xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx3aca9f HTTP/1.1”

in this ,i find some parameters,i almost know the function these parameters do,but one parameter i dont know ,it is the “key”,in the get-url data,key=8B4A048A,whats this? What does the work it do? How it created? Does the tracker will check this? Can i change this key randomly? It will be caught by PTwebsite?

Actully,i try using python cheat……forgive me i am a new noob guy……

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast