Thread: How do I rip headpsace courses, singles and sleepcasts

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss63

How do I rip headpsace courses, singles and sleepcasts

I have a headspace subscription so how do I go about ripping all the materials from their site?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by averageHomoSapien View Post
    sleepcasts
    The commander finished looking over the reports. "Thank you, Albert. Now, before you go, is there anything else I might need to know about? Even minor things."

Albert stood at attention, as he knew no other way to do so in front of the commander. "Sir, it has come to my attention that there are some days in the week on which Shinano does a livestream. I believe Long Island or Archerfish talked her into it."

The commander blinked. "What does she livestream? She's not known for being the most active person."

"Correct sir." He began. "It would appear to be a livestream of her sleeping when she takes one of her more solitary naps."

The commander paused. "...What kind of following does that have?"

Albert quickly responded. "She started a couple of months ago, and has one and a half million subscribers and rising, sir. She has taken care to scrub any locational data from her stream."

"Huh." He went, wondering exactly what kind of large audience a sleeping Shinano might attract. "Anything else?"
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Anyway, I searched for "headspace ripper" and found two programs on the first two results. You may want to give them a try.
    Thanks

All the rippable courses have already been ripped, and you can find the torrent on rutorrent or maybe 1337x also. The newer content is mobile-only and downloads to your phone completely encrypted so it can't be easily ripped. Regardless, at least one of the two programs anon mentioned does work as I tested it, but I didn't see anything new (didn't look in-depth; I might be wrong)

I've tried just screen-recording my phone but the audio is always muffled and somewhat distorted even with rooted apps like ScreenCam with their own method for recording.

A capture card might be needed for proper lossless audio capture, but I have no idea what to look for.
    EDIT: Content can probably be recorded losslessly from an Android emulator
    Last edited by BlueSkies02; 04.03.23 at 23:11.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    As anyone who has struggled with KMixer and C-Media sound cards will tell you, your prospects of doing a lossless (i.e. without additional loss) rip depend exclusively on the ability to do bit-perfect playback on the source you'll be capturing from. That's what you should be looking for if you take this route.

Decompiling the app and intercepting its network traffic are also worth looking into. Keep in mind that if it can play encrypted audio, it's by using decryption keys procured from, and stored, somewhere.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread