+ Fix Tracker Update Interval Divider

+ Use Swarm Peers fixed

+ Updated core to BiglyBT 3.2.0.0

BiglyBT Change Log:
      BiglyBT Change Log
      Vuze Change Log
      Installation:

Windows

1. Download the latest OpenJDK Java. It must be Java version 15 or higher. (JDK GA Release).
      2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download). Do not open BiglyBT after installation.
      3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT! You must export your torrents. Copying or exporting / importing old configurations will not work.
      4. Extract the hack files using 7-Zip (7-Zip Download) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT) and overwrite ALL files.
      5. Delete the "jre" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
      6. Open the OpenJDK archive downloaded in step 1 and extract the "jdk-XX" folder to the BiglyBT folder %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
      7. Rename the extracted "jdk-XX" folder to "jre".
      8. Run Notepad and open %APPDATA%\BiglyBT\java.vmoptions (C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\BiglyBT\java. vmoptions), append the following lines:
      Code:
      --patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar
      --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED
      --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http=ALL-UNNAMED
      --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https=ALL-UNNAMED
      --add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED
      -Dorg.glassfish.jaxb.runtime.v2.bytecode.ClassTailor.noOptimize=true
      9. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

macOS
      1. Download and install the latest Java. It must be Java version 15 or higher. (JDK GA Release). Note the path to the OpenJDK archive downloaded. You will need it for step 5.
      2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download).
      3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
      4. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to /Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt and overwrite ALL files.

NOTE: To see the folder in Finder, you may need to perform the following steps:
      4a. Open Terminal
      4b. Run the following command:
      Code:
      defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
      4c. Hold the "Option/Alt" key, then right click on the Finder icon in the dock and click Relaunch
      4d. Once you have copied the files, you can revert to hiding folders with:
      Code:
      defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles NO
      5. Open up a Terminal and run the following commands. NOTE: You need to replace "PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" in the first command to the path to the OpenJDK archive from step 1.
      Code:
      OPENJDK_ARCHIVE="PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE"
      sudo rm -r "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
      sudo tar -xzf "$OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" -C "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/"
      sudo mv "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jdk-"* "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
      echo -e "\n--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "--add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      echo "-Dorg.glassfish.jaxb.runtime.v2.bytecode.ClassTailor.noOptimize=true" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
      6. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Linux
      NOTE: Based on Ubuntu 20.04
      1. Install the latest OpenJDK and libjna package from your distro's package repository. On Ubuntu 20.04 this is openjdk-15-jre and libjna-java.
      NOTE: Some distros do not have an OpenJDK of version 9 or greater available. In which case, you will need to download and extract the tar.gz package supplied by OpenJDK (JDK GA Release).
      Code:
      sudo apt install openjdk-15-jre libjna-java
      2. Download the latest non-beta BiglyBT release and make it executable (BiglyBT - Download).
      Code:
      wget https://files.biglybt.com/installer/BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      chmod +x BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
      4. Run the installer, specifying app_java_home variable to your JRE folder. On Ubuntu, this is: /usr/lib/jvm/java-15-openjdk-amd64/
      Code:
      app_java_home="/usr/lib/jvm/java-15-openjdk-amd64/" ./BiglyBT_Installer.sh
      5. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to "~/biglybt" (/home/<username>/biglybt)
      Code:
      unzip -o BiglyBT_*.zip -d ~/biglybt
      6. Append the following VM options:
      Code:
      echo "--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "--add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      echo "-Dorg.glassfish.jaxb.runtime.v2.bytecode.ClassTailor.noOptimize=true" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
      7. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
      Before posting problems please make sure:
      1. You have updated Java in the "jre" folder to the latest version (must be Java 15 or higher) (JDK GA Release]).
      2. You have uninstalled BiglyBT using the uninstaller.
      3. You have removed the BiglyBT Application folder:
      Code:
      C:\Program Files\BiglyBT (Windows x64)
      C:\Program Files (x86)\BiglyBT (Windows x86)
      /Applications/BiglyBT (macOS)
      ~/biglybt / /home/<username>/biglybt (Linux)
      4. You have removed the BiglyBT Settings folder:
      NOTE: THIS WILL RESET ALL BIGLYBT SETTINGS AND TORRENT LISTS
      Code:
      %APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\BiglyBT (Windows XP - Application Data may be Hidden)
      %APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\BiglyBT (Windows Vista - AppData may be Hidden)
      /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/BiglyBT (macOS)
      ~/.biglybt / /home/<username>/.biglybt (Linux)
      5. Reinstalled BiglyBT using the package from BiglyBT - Download.
      6. Re-applied the hack by following the installation instructions above.

Portable Mode:
      Portable mode is now built into BiglyBT / Vuze. See wiki article: Portable Vuze.

Enjoy!

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

-->
      • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

GigaSlash (10.01.23) , latter.begin_0n (30.12.22) , dede607 (26.11.22) , Moeses (19.11.22) , hemingway (11.11.22) , (09.11.22) , romper (08.11.22) , Cyfa (05.11.22) , Clectus1 (24.10.22) , Lucas Kane (20.10.22) , razym (20.10.22) , JohnareyouOK (20.10.22) , BrianBosworth (16.10.22) , bel123arcos (16.10.22) , yuckfou (15.10.22) , Snitlev (15.10.22) , qUeLo (15.10.22) , RaMa (15.10.22) , eMuLeecheR (14.10.22) , mmmmm (14.10.22) , anon (14.10.22)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Moeses View Post
    for some reason, it doesent add my real upload to fake upload
    You need to explicitly enable that in the settings, it will never happen otherwise.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1

doesnt dowload?!

ive installed the latest version on kali latest woith java 15 (like in the readme) but it doesnt download at all?

can someone help please? :)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Acen View Post
    it doesnt download at all
    Why not? Error messages/logs? Did you follow all the installation steps correctly (especially no. 6) and under the account you'll be using the mod from (i.e. not root)? Does this happen with the unmodified version?
    Thanks

torrent11

Stopped working with error "Error: Conversion To/From Piece-Reorder ot Supported (Al"

the 3.2.0.0 Beta mod stopped working with this error: "Error: Conversion To/From Piece-Reorder ot Supported (AllocateFILES: ..)"

Once this error started, then after restart BiglyBt stopped downloading and automatically marked files as 'Delete' Priority and showed the torrent status as Seeding!
    Even a new torrent added showed instantly as Seeding with the files priority automatically set as Delete!

Tried to forcibly change priority to High, within 1/3 of s second BiglyBt again changed all files priority to Delete ! and updated status of torrent as Seeding.

Reinstalling BiglyBt +Mod again did not help.
    Followed the steps correctly, Mod did work for a few days.
    I had once enabled the fake upload settings but cleared all of them, still for some reason Mod stopped.

Thank you anyway, when it worked it was great

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Tools -> Options -> Files -> Append data to files as downloaded and reorder pieces as the download progresses

Did you enable or toggle that setting at any point? Which cheating features did you use?
    Thanks

can the base client be updated using the client updater functionality without breaking anything or do i have to perform all the steps again post updating?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by pimphead07 View Post
    can the base client be updated using the client updater functionality without breaking anything
    No, doing that will overwrite the mod.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Fake upload (ratio mode) is set between 0.1 to 1 ratio so I was hoping it was fake the ratio randomly between those two numbers but the problem is all the torrents are getting fake ratio of 0.9xx. I changed the max limit to 0.6 then all torrents are getting 0.5xx fake ratio. The thing is it is always going for highest possible ratio and giving no change to ratio numbers in between. I have downloaded more than 150 torrents with it and all of when got highest possible ratio. Intelligent mode is turned on. Is looks highly suspicious.

Unregistered

Smile Can i only use the function:20e(No report)?

Can i only use the function:20e(No report)?Then I can download any resource i like and wont worry about any uploaddata or share ratio that the website required ,because I no report (ghost leech)Is it ok?Will i be caught?Are there any risk? I use it one or twice ,it seems safe until now。

This is like I have infinite download power。

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Acen View Post
    ive installed the latest version on kali latest woith java 15 (like in the readme) but it doesnt download at all
    Why not? Error messages/logs? Did you follow all the installation steps correctly (especially no. 6) and under the account you'll be using the mod from (i.e. not root)? Does this happen with the unmodified version?
    I also have trouble with downloading. I went back from Windows 11 to 10, all updates, drivers etc... system works for everything but not Bigly. Attachment 21435 I've never had any technical errors.
    Should I use Microsoft's Java build instead of Oracle's? Should I not use custom DNS in Bigly, or at all, not even in the Windows system? I just put there 1.1.1.2 and 1.0.0.2 for system and 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 for Bigly but tried on/off, cmd /c ipconfig release & flushdns & renew, disabled windows antivirus, disabled routers firewall but it seems to be a software issue.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fake upload (ratio mode) is set between 0.1 to 1 ratio so I was hoping it was fake the ratio randomly between those two numbers but the problem is all the torrents are getting fake ratio of 0.9xx. I changed the max limit to 0.6 then all torrents are getting 0.5xx fake ratio.
    0.9 is between 0.1 and 1. 0.5 is between 0.1 and 0.6. I see no bug here Anyway, ratio mode is not recommended since it gives little control over the speeds reported. Use Speed mode++ instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can i only use the function:20e(No report)?Then I can download any resource i like and wont worry about any uploaddata or share ratio that the website required ,because I no report (ghost leech)Is it ok?Will i be caught?Are there any risk?
    I provided the answers to all of this in post #7

Quote Originally Posted by romper View Post
    I also have trouble with downloading. I went back from Windows 11 to 10, all updates, drivers etc... system works for everything but not Bigly. Attachment 21435 I've never had any technical errors.
    Should I use Microsoft's Java build instead of Oracle's?
    Can you reupload the screenshot?

Using any Java VM other than the one recommended in the first post is not supported.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    Would it be possible to import the pro-leech plugin to qbitorrent?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12