+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NZB Cloud [Free]

NZB Cloud [Free]

Its free with 50 gb space,
    its same like other free service of usenet provider.

i did not found much interesting, other paid premium usenet cloud services even provide files which fkd by d.m.c.@. its same like other free services at the moment, if files fkd, then you are fkd too.

Link
    Last edited by JohnWick; 18.06.22 at 08:47.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

anon (18.06.22)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick View Post
    other paid premium usenet cloud services even provide files which fkd by d.m.c.@.
    This depends mostly on backbone and takedown policy rather than service type or price.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this. Unfortunately, my advice is to enjoy it while it lasts, which is unlikely to be very long; those who have money to spend on Usenet access would rather get a real provider instead. Never mind, I had a closer look at their FAQ and they don't actually offer Usenet access themselves, you have to provide your own server credentials.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    This depends mostly on backbone and takedown policy rather than service type or price.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this. Unfortunately, my advice is to enjoy it while it lasts, which is unlikely to be very long; those who have money to spend on Usenet access would rather get a real provider instead. Never mind, I had a closer look at their FAQ and they don't actually offer Usenet access themselves, you have to provide your own server credentials.
    yes, they disabled the add button,before i was able to upload usenet files, old files can not be downloaded due to d.m.c@ , but new were working..

now they are forcing to use your own providers and upload files to gdrive and etc

so lock or delete this thread.
    Last edited by JohnWick; 19.06.22 at 07:57.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick View Post
    now they are forcing to use your own providers and upload files to gdrive and etc

so lock or delete this thread.
    Due to the reason I mentioned before, offering free Usenet access with few limitations and charging for associated services doesn't really work out. This could still be situationally useful, though
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread