+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a way to tracker to know that my IP have visited site like this one?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13

Is there a way to tracker to know that my IP have visited site like this one?

I bought an account of top tier tracker, but then, after a few days later the password was changed, I contacted the seller and he said that could be a kind of ban, he tried to recover the password but, the email was changed.
    He went to the irc to get more information and the staff said that my IP is an Ip of people who visit trade/cheating sites, and that is why the account was blocked, not banned. I thought that is a very weird explanation because all the torrents are working normally and the message when I try to login is "wrong password'.
    Probably the seller shared this account with someone else, and the other person did something with it and he is just telling me an excuse.

Can anyone have faced this kind of issue? Can be possible they know that I visit these sites?
    Last edited by ontitan; 19.05.22 at 02:04.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

staff of tracker ban the account,
    if you are unable to reset password, even some trackers allow to change password, but when you login, message will appear, you are banned or your account is disabled. staff will not change email.

simple solution is 1st you check, try to reset password by email, if you get error, email is not linked, some trackers even do not tell your email is correct or not, they will say check your email or similar, go and check email in inbox, spam folder, if your email is gmail, then also check in social and promotion folder. if not then he scammed you,

if you still not confirmed, you can also contact staff and ask you are unable to login, they will tell you more detail,but mostly staff on irc are not active on most of trackers, it may even take months, after looking conversation, it seems he scammed you.

if you are confirmed, email is changed, then simply go to tracker staff, and tell them you purchased account from him, he scammed you, so ban the account, because he cheated you so you are here.

if you asked them you want to change email, they will not change email until you login.

you already lost account, if he scammed, then you try your best he should loose it too, but no chance you will get account, if he already changed email and password. so it is best to contact the staff and tell them real situation, in the end you both will loose account.

also correct the thread title, its very hard to know what you are saying in the title.
    Last edited by anon; 17.05.22 at 19:57. Reason: Please use the Edit button when available
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by ontitan View Post
    Can anyone have faced this kind of issue? Can be possible they know that I visit these sites?
    This matter came up in your previous thread, and the answers I supplied remain valid.

With that said, it's far more likely that you simply got scammed. As we all know, "top-tier trackers" fetch large prices. Why settle for a one-shot thing, when you can make the same sale to several people at the same time and without refunds? Another possibility is that the account you bought was stolen from someone else, and the reason you can't log in anymore is because its true owner managed to regain access.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick View Post
    you already lost account, if he scammed, then you try your best he should loose it too, but no chance you will get account, if he already changed email and password. so it is best to contact the staff and tell them real situation, in the end you both will loose account.
    "Hi, I bought this account but got scammed, so I want revenge!" is such a pure argument. Anyway, since the seller likely expected to lose it anyway (or it was never his in the first place) doing this won't really change anything, but feel free to try it if you disagree.

My advice is to consider this a lesson learned the hard way and move on.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

JohnWick (18.05.22)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick View Post
    simple solution is 1st you check, try to reset password by email, if you get error, email is not linked, some trackers even do not tell your email is correct or not, they will say check your email or similar, go and check email in inbox, spam folder, if your email is gmail, then also check in social and promotion folder. if not then he scammed you,
    Unfortunately, I don't have access to the email, so I cant recover the password :/

I'm afraid to go on IRC and they know my IP and tell to other trackers I 'm in, that I bought an account.
    But I think is a lost fight, anyway.

Thanks for the answers, guys
    Last edited by anon; 19.05.22 at 06:50. Reason: Please use the Edit button when available
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    That's sad, but keep in mind you could have learned this lesson from others' mistakes.

https://old.reddit.com/r/trackers/co...elling_hacked/
    https://old.reddit.com/r/trackers/co..._not_make_the/ (deleted and not on Pushshift, but mentioned spending $250 in Bitcoin to buy an account that never arrived, for the seller to later delete the negative feedback and ban him from the site)
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

RyansCruz (19.05.22)

+ Reply to Thread