+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Android] moaRatio v1.3.1

[Android] moaRatio v1.3.1

Name:  moaRatio.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  2.5 KB

About moaRatio
    Have you ever been tired of seeding your torrents to increase your ratio ? With moaRatio, you can easily fake your uploading stats, on any BitTorrent tracker, like RatioMaster or RatioBlaster. It does not send any data to the leechers, it's only faking your uploading stats sent to the tracker.

moaRatio is easy to use : only three steps ! Select your .torrent file, choose your seeding speed and let your device do the rest, in a background process. You can see how it goes with the notification text or directly within the application. Of course, you can stop it at any moment.

moaRatio has been created by natinusala, and the icon by Gunrec. The application is using a tweaked version of BitLet library (released under GNU Lesser GPL License), especially made for the application. Use this application at your own risk.

moaRatio_v1.3.1.rar
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (02.05.22)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    If this screenshot is current, then it should speak for itself.

"I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

it was released on end of 2013,
    it still best if no sleep setting should be applied on android in developer section in android and kept it unplug.
    i used it. yes it seems outdated but works, if used with vpn,

it may be not best like rm+2.1, it will be good if some one introduce it in apk format for android.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick View Post
    it was released on end of 2013
    Those clients were already several years old by then.

it still best if no sleep setting should be applied on android in developer section in android and kept it unplug
    This is why most trackers do not allow mobile clients. The platforms they run on have battery life as a high priority and see always-on tasks (like seeding a torrent) as undesirable, in addition to regularly dealing with unstable network conditions. An app that only emulates torrent activity is affected just as much.

For simplicity's sake, let's assume all the emulations are flawless (see https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=353932) and Android's battery optimization and background process limit do not exist. Put yourself in a staff member's shoes. You have an unconnectable peer running a 12 year old version of uTorrent, only on certain torrents, who's claiming to be uploading lots of data. What do you do?

Use it if you want, just don't complain if you get banned
    Thanks

This is reason why torrent is dead,can not accept phone in this day
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    By that count of logic, x86 virtualization, programming IDEs and BitCoin mining must be super dead.
    Thanks

Its still working, yes clients are very old.

you only need, no sleep setting should be applied on android in developer section, and keep the mobile plugged in.
    even after several hours or full night, mobile will not heat up. i used it and uploaded in tera bytes in one tracker.
    i did not wanted to on the lap top.

but i mostly use rm+ on all others tracker.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick View Post
    you only need, no sleep setting should be applied on android in developer section, and keep the mobile plugged in.
    And a super long power cord for when the mobile needs to be actually mobile, I presume.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    And a super long power cord for when the mobile needs to be actually mobile, I presume.
    you can use it for night time for this purpose.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Anyway, I think I see an opportunity here... you've been wanting to create your own cheating tool for years now, why not start small and update the emulations on this one? Android code is easy to decompile. Documentation on what clients send to the tracker and how is plentiful (client files are basically a summary of that). Most importantly, you'll learn by actually doing something.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread